lt’s not easy augmenting the genome
来扩增基因组并非易事但是
to photosynthesize Bio-sky, but
我们快研究成功了
We’re getting there
您先请试试看
Go ahead. Try it.
我们对蓝莓很感兴趣
We’re quite excited about the blueberries.
你还记得我们以前吃的那些玩意儿吗?
You remember that shit we used to eat?
尝起来像生锈的烂泥
That slop that tasted like rust.
锡安永远不可能做出这样的东西
Zion could have never made something like this.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们需要合成物
Because we needed synthients
我也很喜欢他
and DI like him.
锡安已经沦陷在过去陷入了战争
Zion was stuck in the past. Stuck in war.
困在自己的矩阵里
Stuck in a Matrix of its own.
他们认为我们无法共生
They believed that it had to be us or them.
而这座城市是我们建造的
This city was built by us
还有他们
and them.
锡安怎么了?
What happened to Zion?
我一直在等你问这个问题
I’ve been waiting for you to ask that question.
所有的麻烦都是从机器城开始的
AII of the troubles started in the Machine Cities
发电厂无法生产足够的能源
Power plants were unable to produce enough energy.
能源稀缺滋生了暴♥力♥
Nothing can breed violence like scarcity.
这是第一次
For the first time,
我们看到机器互相交战
we saw machines at war with one other.
我们从先知那里得到消息说有一支新的力量正在
We got word from the Oracle of a new power rising.
那是我们最后一次收到她的消息
That was the last we heard from her.
墨菲斯
Morpheus.
脱离围困之后他全票当选
After the siege, he was elected unanimously.
理事会高级主席
High Chair of the Council.
哦 他很喜欢这样
Oh, how he loved that.
但随着关于这一支新力量的谣言传开
But as rumors of this new power spread,
他却不屑一顾
he ignored them.
他确信你所做的一切都已无法挽回
He was certain what you had done could not be undone.
所有这些人从没停止过相信奇迹
AlI of these people never stopped believing in miracles,
一如既往的相信你
believing in you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不知道会发生这种事
How could I know this would happen?
我们当时并不了解所有的情况
We didn’t understand all of it back then.
也没有现在的力量
No more than we do now.
我不想给你添麻烦 尼奥比
I didn’t come here to cause you problems, Niobe,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
崔妮蒂还活着
Trinity is alive.
那就还有另一个问题
Then there is another question.
他们为什么要让她活着?
Why did they keep her alive?
我不知道
I can’t answer that.
但如果我有机会救他
But if there’s a chance I can free her,
我必须试一试
I have to try.
哪怕会危及这座城市的每一个人你也要去试试
Even if it means endangering everyone in this city?
我很抱歉尼奥
I’m sorry, Neo.
我不会让发生在锡安的事在艾欧重演
I won’t let what happened to Zion happen to lo.
我希望你能原谅一位老妇人
I hope you’ll forgive an old woman
要求你先跟谢泼德去住的地方
for asking you to go with Sheperd, here,
直到我们更清楚的了解
till we have better understanding
到底发生了什么事
of what’s going on.
我刚获得自♥由♥你就要把我关进监狱吗?
You’re going to imprison me after I just got free?
我知道这看起来不公平
I know it doesn’t seem fair,
但岁月对你我也不公平啊
but neither does growing old.
你也没听到我抱怨吧
But you don’t hear me complaining.
抱歉
Sorry.
我以前从未见过传奇人物
I’ve never met a Iegend before.
尼奥
Neo.
谢泼德
Sheperd.
太疯狂了你是真的
Crazy. You’re real.
“真的”
“Real.”
又是那个词
There’s that word again.
人们讨论了很多关于过去的事
People talk a lot about the old days.
关于你那个病毒剂
About you, the viral Agent.
对锡安的围攻
The siege of Zion.
那时候一切都很简单
Everything was simpler back then.
人们想要自♥由♥
People wanted to be free.
现在不一样了
lt’s different now.
有时候感觉有些人就像是放弃了
Sometimes it feels like people gave up.
就像矩阵赢了一样
Like the Matrix won.
这就是你
This is you.
我要问你一件事
And I gotta ask you one thing.
听说你会飞是真的吗?
ls it true you could fly?
真帅
Cool.
墨菲斯
Morpheus.
噢 将军把你关进了长发女神塔啊
Oh. General stuck you in the Rapunzel tower.
看开点这儿景色不错
On the upside, it’s a nice view.
巴格斯和其他人怎么了?
What happened to Bugs and the others?
他们应该在给摩涅莫绪涅号♥消毒吧
They’re supposed to be sterilizing the Mnemosyne
– 可能是用牙刷 – “应该”?
– with a toothbrush. – “Supposed to be”?
好吧我可以告诉你他们已经待命了
Well, Icould tell you that they’re standing by,
就等着你做出选择
waiting for you to make the choice
要么温顺地被监禁
to remain meekly incarcerated
要么破门而出然后去找崔尼蒂
or bust the hell out of here and go and find Trinity.
其实也由不得你选啦
But that ain’t a choice.
将军我们该怎么办?
General, what should we do?
巴格斯也有同样的独♥立♥思想
Bugs has the same independence of mind
总有一天你也得给她自♥由♥
she had the day you freed her.
这不是独♥立♥思想
This is not independence of mind.
这是兵变
lt’s mutiny.
拜托尼奥比
Come on, ‘Be.
我知道你不想把他关起来
I know how much you hated locking him up.
就像我知道你其实
Just like I know there’s a part of you
看到他走了也松了一口气
that’s relieved now that he’s gone.
我们一直在努力保证艾欧的安全
We’ve worked so hard to keep Io safe.
这让我很害怕
This scares me.
就是她
That’s her.
在桥上
On the bridge.
找到她了
Got her.
表象系统生成这种假象真够恶心的
lt’s sick how the Semblance works.
你能通过这看到真实的她的闪光的地方但是
You see flashes of the real her, but.
这个数据说明
the way she reads
这完全就是沉浸在蓝药丸里了
Code-wise, she’s pure bluepill.
这个问题很难回答 尼奥 但这是必须要问的
This is a tough question, Neo, but it has to be asked.
如果她在这里很开心呢?
What if she’s happy where she is?
我当时的数据是怎样的?
How did I read?
跟她一模一样
Exactly like her.
我们再深入一些
Take us to broadcast depth.
谢谢你们对我的照顾
Thank you for helping me.
我们中的大多数人都是因为你才来到这里的
Most of us are here because of you.
我也得承认
I also admit our only chance
要想走出将军那个狗窝
to get out of the general’s doghouse
必须得让你找回你的功夫
is for you to find your mojo.
如果我不再是以前的我怎么办?
What if I can’t be what I once was?
那我们都完蛋了
Then we’re all fucked.
还有两分钟
Two minutes.
两分钟后开始广播
Two minutes to broadcast.
我把你们从酒店房♥间偷偷带进去
I slipped you in through a hotel room.
应该是安全的
Should be safe.
传送门开着的
Portal’s open.
离你最近的地方是她车♥库♥附近的仓库
Closest I could get you is the warehouse near her garage.
整个区域都是机器人
Whole zone’s crawling with bots.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你觉得他怎么样?
So, what do you think of him?
一开始我有点担心因为他年纪大了
I was kinda worried at first because he’s so much older.
胡子发型,噢
The beard, the hair… Oh.
-不完全适合我 – 你这个白♥痴♥。
– No, totally works for me. – You idiot.
我是说“天选之子”的事
I mean “The One” thing.
你知道吗所有和他一起办事的人都死了