Limits are the domain of the limited.
墨菲斯
Morpheus.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我的荣幸
lt was my honor.

Wow.
这是怎么做到的?
How does it work?
顺磁振荡
Paramagnetic oscillation.
如果你愿意的话
lf you want,
我可以给你下载法典手册
I can download the codex manual for you.
– 当然可以 -下载都是以前的玩意儿了
– Sure. – Downloading used to be fun.
现在都是手册和诊断了
Now it’s all manuals and diagnostics.
我能问他们一些问题吗?
Can I ask them something?
当你拔下我的插头时 那儿还有另一个舱?
When you unplugged me, there was another pod?
是 我们已经分♥析♥了数据
Yes. We’ve analyzed the data.
可能是崔妮蒂
lt could be Trinity.
就是她
lt’s her.
我知道我们会说到这个问题
I figured we were going to have this conversation.
听着不仅只有你身陷敌阵
Look, you were not a typical flush- and-grab.
你当时在那个奇怪的塔里
You were in this weird tower that Cybebe
西贝从未进去过现在西贝被流放了
had never accessed, and she’s now exiled.
我们为你使出了我们唯一的底牌
We burned our one shot for you.
即便是崔妮蒂她想要自♥由♥
Even if it were Trinity and she wanted to be free,
我们也不知道该怎么做了
we have no idea how to do it.
暂时的
Yet.
没人相信我们会找到他
Nobody believed we’d ever find him,
但我们做到了
but we did.
好吧
Okay.
我们不知道怎么把她救出来暂时还不知道
We don’t know how to get her out… yet.
舰长 我们获得安全许可了
Captain, we’re approaching security clearance.
我们到了
We’re here.
锡安?
Zion?
请坐吧
Have a seat.
这是汉诺 我们舰队里最好的飞行员
This is Hanno. Best pilot in our fleet.
有很多合成物
Quite a few synthients
都觉得我是当之无愧的
deserve that title before me.
摩涅莫绪涅号♥ 你被获准
Mnemosyne, you are cleared
安全着陆 欢迎回家
for Ianding. Welcome home.
谢谢 指挥部
Thank you, Control.
嗯 我们要撞上了了
Um, were about to crash.
将军意识到我们
General realized we were
永远都打不过败哨兵 所以
never going to beat the Sentinels, so…
我们只是变得更善于躲避他们了
we just got better at hiding from them.
欢迎来到艾欧
Welcome to lo.
艾欧
lo.
哇 看起来很真实
Wow. That looks real.
生物 天空
Bio-sky.
运行的时候就像种灯一样
Works kind of like grow lights.
他们的原理可不简单
lt’s way more complex than that.
从地壳中抽出水使空气循环
lt pulls water from the crust, hydronating the air.
平衡了我们的生态循环
lt balances the ECO and our SRI cycles.
另外
Plus.
看起来也很漂亮
it is pretty to look at.
那儿就不漂亮了
As opposed to that.
我猜将军给我们举办了一个欢迎会
I guess the general sent us a welcome party.
他妈的
God damn.
真是你啊
lt is you.
尼奥比?
Niobe?
皱纹多了牙齿少了
A few more wrinkles and a few less teeth,
但是却还是没料到
but wise enough to know I don’t know anything.
我他妈的真没想到会这样
I sure as shit never saw this coming.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
我告诉过你他还活着
I told you he was alive.
舰长你和你的船员禁飞了
Captain, you and your crew have been grounded.
将军请允许我解释
General, if you’d just let me explain.
规则是为了保护每个人的利益而制定的
The protocols are put in place for everyone’s protection.
对不起我发现了一个机会
I’m sorry. l saw an opportunity
我担心我们会因此错失他
and I was afraid we’d lose him.
但是 将军啊 人们已经等了很久了
But, General, people have been waiting for so long.
我们终于找到了天选之子
We found The One.
我不相信他是天选之子
I don’t believe in The One.
从没相信过
I never did.
没有吗?
No?
我也没有
Me neither.
但我记得有一回
But there was a time
你不惜违抗♥议♥会的命令
when you trusted me with your ship,
也要把船托付给我
against the Council’s orders.
今时不同往日
The world was different then.
我们也早就不一样了
We were different.
去码头报到
Report to the docks.
清洗摩涅莫绪涅号♥
Scrub down the Mnemosyne.
移交你的访问代码
Transfer your access codes.
你就歇着去吧 舰长
You are done, Captain.
我们要好好谈谈
We need to talk.
当第一次有关于你的消息
When word first came
传来的时候。
that it actually might be you.
我没想过这一刻会是什么感觉
I didn’t know how I would feel in this moment.
很高兴见到你
lt is nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
lt’s good to see you too.
这比推土机的脱漆剂好喝多了
A long way from Dozer’s paint stripper.
是的
Yes.
很多事情都变了
A lot has changed.
也许只有你没变
Except maybe you.
你还记得这个吗?
You remember this?
当矩阵注入你大脑的时候
lt’s so easy to forget how much noise
很容易就会忘记很多声音
the Matrix pumps into your head
很容易就会忘记很多声音
the Matrix pumps into your head
直到你拔掉插头才会记起
until you unplug.
还有些也会产生一些声音
Something else makes the same kind of noise.
干扰着你
Takes over every damn thing
就像矩阵一样
just like the Matrix.
就是战争
War.
我站在圣殿的街垒上
I stood at the barricade of the Temple
凝视着哨兵大军
Staring at the army of Sentinels
等着他们把我们每个人都杀掉
waiting for them to kill every one of us
但后来他们离开了
But then, they left.
他们说你救了我们
They said you saved us.
我真不敢相信
I didn’t believe it.
每天晚上我都会梦见袭击警报响
Every night I would dream of attack sirens
但是后来
But then,
我一觉醒来发觉
I would wake up to this
很安静
silence.
我现在都为此感到羞耻
I’m ashamed of it now.
我花了很长时间才克服我的悲观情绪
My pessimism of how long it took me to belia
相信这变成了一个没有战争的世界
a world without war was possible.
这是你给我的
You gave me that.
你赐予了我们所有人这份礼物
You gave that gift to us all.
这是一份不断传承能结出硕果的礼物
And it is the gift that continues to bear fruit.
过来扶我起来
Come help me get up.
我们去散散步吧
Let’s take a walk.
噢很好
Ohl Beautiful
这位是弗雷娅 植物学主任
This is Freya, head of botany.
这位是奎利安 我们的首席数字专家
And this is Quillion, our lead digitologist.
我想我们的客人不需要介绍
I presume our guest needs no introduction
毕竟比光速还快的东西
Nothing travels faster than light,
也只有八卦了
except gossip.
欢迎来到花♥园♥尼奥
Welcome to the Garden, Neo.
这是草莓吗?
A strawberry?
使用矩阵中的数字代码
Using digital code from the Matrix,
我们把它回溯转换成DNA序列
we retro-convert it into DNA sequences
它们能在这里生长吗?
And they grow here?
利用生物天空的光合作用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!