of counterprogramming that was.
这么说吧 算是相当疯狂了
Lctsjust say, morc thanaic bitcrazy=making.
这么说吧 算是相当疯狂了
Let’s just say, more than a little bit crazy-making.
但还是成功了因为我们现在就在这里
But it worked because here we are.
现在有个坏消息
Now, forthe bad news.
你的大脑多年来
Your brain is hooked on this shit
一直被矩阵强迫灌输这些信息
the Matrix has been force-feeding you for years.
影响很严重
Hookcd bad.
记忆移植非常繁琐
You’re going through major withdrawals.
医疗机器人计算出你的生存几率很低
Docbots are giving you crap odds for surviving.
但是 他们不像我那么了解你
But, see, they don’t know you like I do.
我很清楚你需要什么
I know exactly what you necd.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding.
不是开玩笑
No joke.
这可能是你重获新生的第一天
Could be this is the first day of the rest of your life.
如果你想的话
But if you want it
你就得为之战斗
you gotta fight for it.
不我不想再战斗了
No. I’m done fighting.
是吗?
Are you?
见鬼他在做什么?
What the hell is he doing?
真不赖他们把你教的挺好的
Oh, yeah. They taught you good.
让你相信他们的世界才是你的归宿
Made you believe their world was all you deserved.
但你内心深处某部分知道那都是谎言
But some part of you knew that was a lie.
你内心的某部分也记得到底什么是真实的
Some part of you remembered what was real.
你并不了解我
You don’t know me
是吗?
No?
我了解你因为
I know you, because I know
我知道对你来说唯一重要的事是什么
the only thing that still matters to you.
我也知道为什么你在这里为什么你还在战斗
I know it’s why you’re here, why you’re still fighting
以及为什么你永远不会放弃
and why you will never give up.
来吧 尼奥
Come on, Neo!
就这样来
This is it.
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
你得为你那该死的性命而战
You gotta fight for your goddamn life
因为你还想再见到崔妮蒂
if you want to see Trinity again.
来吧 尼奥 为她而战
Come on, Neol Fight for her!
我靠。为她而战
– Holy shit. – Fight for her!
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
我帮你
Mind if I
你好吗?
How are you doing?
如果这个插头是真的
If this plug is actually real,
这意味着他们将我的人生
that means they took my life.
变成了电子游戏
and turned it into a video game.
我该怎么做?
How am I doing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我甚至都不知道该怎么知道
I don’t even know how to know.
就这样了啊不是吗?
That’s it, isn’t it?
如果我们不知道什么是真的
If we don’t know what’s real.
我们无法抗拒
we can’t resist.
他们拿走了你的故事
They took your story,
这些东西
something that meant
对我这样的人来说太沉重了
so much to people like me,
还要把这些变成一些更琐碎的东西
and turned it into something trivial.
这就是矩阵的目的
That’s what the Matrix does.
它将人的每一个想法每一个梦
lt weaponizes every idea.
都武器化了
Every dream.
把对我们来说很重要的东西
Everything that’s important to us.
埋藏在电子游戏里面
Where better to bury truth than inside something
因为没有比这更好的办法了
as ordinary as a video game?
你这口气很像先知
That sounds like the Oracle.
我听说过很多关于她的事
Heard so much about her.
她在我有自♥由♥意志之前就不在了
She was gone before I was free.
不在了?
Gone?
当这个新版本的“矩阵”上传时
When this new version of the Matrix was uploaded,
发生了一次大清洗
there was a purge.
他们许诺说是为了和平却带来一场清洗
They promised peace and they gave us purge.
不
No.
不是和平的
No, there was peace.
你做到了它改变了一切
You made it possible, and it changed everything.
感觉这并没有改变什么
Doesn’t feel like it changed anything.
矩阵还是一样甚至更糟了
The Matrix is the same or worse.
我又回到了起点
And I’m back where I started.
感觉我所做的一切
It feels like everything I did,
我们所做的一切
everything we did.
好像这一切都无关紧要
…like none of it mattered.
所有这些都很重要
AII of it mattered.
我可以带你去看
I can show you.
这是我的队友
This is my crew.
我们的接线员 赛克
Our operator, Seq.
我叫红杉 但大家都叫我赛克
Sequoia. But everybody calls me Seq.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
爸爸喜欢红杉
Dad loved redwoods.
当他逃离矩阵的时候
When he escaped the Matrix
发现红杉已不复存在
and found out they no Ionger existed,
差点要了他的命
it almost killed him.
幸运的是 他遇到了我妈妈
Lucky, he met Mom
然后我就出生了
and here I am.
这是 莱克西伯格 和 埃斯特
This is Lexy, Berg and Ellster.
嗨
Hi.
你认识我的祖父 罗兰德舰长
You knew my grandfather, Captain Roland.
罗兰德是你的祖父吗?
Roland was your grandfather?
他总是爱笑
He always laughed,
爱开玩笑说他从来不相信你
joking how he never believed in you.
但是在私下里他说
But, in private, he said that
你二次解放了他的思想
you freed his mind a second time.
呃我不仅是你的粉丝
Uh, not to fanboy out here,
而且这对我来说也是个重要的时刻
but this is kind of a huge moment for me.
伯格是我们的常驻新科学家
Berg is our resident Neo-ologist.
常驻什么?
A what?
外面有很多像我这样的人
There’s a lot of people out there like me
他们都很痴迷于你的生活
who are a little bit obsessed with your life.
要不是他的话
I would never have recognized
我根本认不出你的模态
your Modal if it weren’t for him.
无论什么时候你可能都会觉得
Whenever you’re feeling up for it,
我有数不清的问题要问
l’ve got, like, a million questions.
我也是 先从他们开始吧
Me too. Starting with them
没关系的
lt’s okay.
来见见他吧
Come meet him.
这是西贝
This is Cybebe.
那是章鱼
That’s Octacles.
那是灯塔8号♥
That’s Lumin8.
机器现在站在我们这边了吗?
Machines are on our side now?
它们是合成物
They are synthients.
比起“机器”他们更喜欢这个词
lt’s a word they prefer to “Machines.”
你与合成物之城的联♥系♥
Your contact with the Synthient City
对他们的世界产生了巨大的影响
had a huge impact on their world.
这就是我要说的
That’s what I meant.
这就是你带来的改变
What you changed
原本没人能想到会有这些改变
that nobody believed could ever be changed.
让他们到了“我们这边”
The meaning of “our side.”
西贝和章鱼冒着生命危险
Cybebe and Octacles risked their lives
帮你脱身
to help get you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是为什么呢?
But why?
并不是所有人都寻求控制
Not all seek to control.
就像不是所有人都希望自♥由♥一样
Just as not all wish to be free.
那是什么?
What is that?
一种粒子形法典这是新玩意儿
An exomorphic-particle codex. lt’s pretty new.
它让程序进入这个世界
lt gives programs access to this world.
在一定限制
Within limits.
限制是指有限的范围