lt’s all about set
和布景的
and setting.
我们第一次接触如此失败
After our first contact went so badly,
因为我们认为你借用你过去的经历
we thought elements from your past
可能会让你轻松进入现在的状态
might help ease you into the present.
没有什么能比这更能舒缓焦虑了
Nothing comforts anxiety like
只需要一点怀旧
a little nostalgia.
这是你游戏的录像
This is footage from your game.
时间总是与我们作对
Time is always against us,
等等等等
etcetera, etcetera.
没人能告诉你
No one can be told
矩阵到底是什么之类的
what the Matrix is, blah, blah, blah.
你必须亲眼看到才能相信
You gotta see it to believe it.
是时候起飞了
Time to fly.
等等
Wait.
如果这是真的
lf this is real,
如果我没有失去理智那是不是意味着
if I haven’t lost my mind, does that mean
这些都是真实发生的
this happened?
但如果是这样的话。
But if it did.
那我们会死的
then we died.
显然不会
Obviously not.
为什么机器让你活着
Why the Machines kept you alive
为什么他们要不遗余力地把你藏起来
and why they went to such lengths to hide you
我们现在都无法解答
are questions we don’t have answers to.
把我藏起来?
Hide me?
我在一家公♥司♥制♥作♥了一款游戏叫做矩阵
I’ve been at a company making a game called The Matrix.
看起来他们并没有把我藏起来啊
Doesn’t seem like they were trying to hide anything.
我们已经追踪那家公♥司♥很多年了
We’ve been tracking that company for years.
我们筛选了我们找到的每一个托马斯·安德森
We screened every Thomas Anderson we found.
我们不理解的是
What we didn’t understand
他们可能会改变你的DSI
was that they could alter your DSI.
通过一种名为“表象”的反馈系统
Pods generate your digital self-image
机舱会生成你的数字形象
through a feedback system called Semblance.
让你觉得你闻名世界
This is how you look to yourself.
不知道为什么他们还能能够改变你的DSI循环
Somehow they were able to alter your DSI loop.
所以其他人都会觉得你闻名世界
This is how everyone else sees you.
二十年了?
Twenty years?
为什么花了20年才找到我?
Why did it take 20 years to find me?
花的时间远不止20年
lt took a lot longer than that.
你和崔妮蒂飞去机械城
lt’s been over 60 years since you and Trinity
已经距今60多年了
flew to one of the Machine Cities.
什么?
What?
发生了太多我们不知道的事了
There’s so much we don’t know.
比如为什么你几乎没有变老
Like why you’ve barely aged,
或者他们到底改变了你的DSI多少次
or how many times they’ve altered your DSI.
但根据我们所知
But based on what we do know,
似乎没人能找到你
it appears no one found you
因为你不想被找到
because you didn’t want to be found.
这不可能也许吧
– That’s not true. Maybe it isn’t.
可能你失踪的传言
Maybe there’s no foundation
无根无据
to the rumors that you disappeared,
因为你在工作嘛
because you were working
从一开始就和机器打交道
with the Machines from the beginning.
墨菲斯别说了
Morpheus, stop.
我只想说现在
AII I’m saying is this is the moment
你来告诉我们你觉得什么是真实的
for you to show us what is real.
如果你想回到现实
lf you want out,
就吃这片药
you’ll take this pill.
但如果你觉得这就是属于你的地方
But if you are where you belong,
你可以选这个
you can go back to this.
每天如此
Every day.
一遍又一遍循环直到永远
Over and over forever.
操
Fuck.
保持循环紧凑
Keep the Ioop tight.
西贝需要那个塔的标记
Cybebe needs that tower pin.
我收到信♥号♥♥了 很微弱
I got a signal. lt’s faint.
这绝对是离线的
lt’s definitely off-grid.
舰长 我追踪到一大堆奇怪的东西
Captain. I’m tracking a whole lot of weird.
– 什么?- 像是某种移植
– What? – lt’s some kind of graft.
托马斯?
Thomas?
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
哦 不
Oh, no.
– 有人找上来了 -他们怎么找到我们的?
– We got company. – How’d they find us?
托马斯这些都不是真的
Thomas, none of this is real.
你现在又严重犯病了
You are in the midst of a serious psychotic break.
– 莱克西 – 快了
– Lexy? – Almost there.
托马斯?
Thomas?
托马斯 拜托 这不是游戏
Thomas, please. This is not a game.
摸摸我的手
Feel my hand.
这才是真实的
This is what is real.
跟我走
Stay with me.
不 不
No. No.
跟我走
Stay with me.
尼奥
Neo!
墨菲斯
Morpheusl
快走快走
Let’s go, let’s gol
机器人正在被激活 – 这儿有一群
Bots are being activated. – lt’s a swarm.
快走
Come on!
我在洗手间黑了个出口快点
I got a hack in the bathroom. Hurry!
太好了
Yes.
赶快
Come on!
赛克 在哪里?
Seq, where?
– 那面镜子。- 什么?
– That mirror. – What?
容不下我们吧容得下
– We’ll never fit. – You gotta fit,
因为我没有其他办法离开这趟火车了
cause I don’t have another way off this train.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
想一想“透视法”
Think “perspective.”
你越接近它 就越大
Closer you are, bigger it gets.
好的来吧
Okay, come on
你进去吧
ln you go.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
不
No!
欢迎回到现实世界
Welcome back to the real world.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
– 怎么了 医生? – 他身体的重要系统
– What’s up, Doc? – His vital systems
都得到了精心的维护
have been meticulously maintained,
但情况看起来不太好
but it doesn’t look good.
– 他要没了 – 冷启动可能能把他救过来
– We’re losing him. – Cold boot could shock him.
那就冷启动吧
Do it.
我记得这
l remember this.
训练系统
The Construct.
存在于万物
ln between everything
与空白之间
and nothing
与空白之间
and nothing.
欢迎来到寒舍
Welcome to thc Crib.
我一直在这舰船网络里……
lfve been ohilling here in the ship network…
了解你的一切
learning all about you.
还有我的
And me.
小小心点它可能会让你头疼
Carcful. lrll do your head in.
小心点 它可能会让你头疼
Careful. ltll do your head in
记忆会不会变得不那么真实了?
Are memories turned into fiction any less real?
是不是觉得基于记忆的现实像是虚构的?
ls reality based in memory nothing but fiction?
是不是觉得基于记忆的现实像是虚构的?
ls rcality bascd in mcmory nothing but fiction?
至于我在这一切中扮演的角色 我最好的猜测是
As to my role in all this, my best guess
你把我写成了
is that you wrote me
两种力量的算法反映
as an algorithmic reflection of two forccs
就是墨菲斯和史密斯特
that helped you become you,
作为帮助你成就你的两股力量
Morpheus and Agent Smith.
这是一种
A combo pack
反编程的组合。