我记得我想要一个家庭
I remember wanting a family,
那是因为
but was that because
这就是女人的本性吗?
that’s what women are supposed to want?
你要怎么知道你自己是否想要什么呢?
How do you know if you want something yourself
或者是因为你的成长环境让你想要它?
or if your upbringing programmed you to want it?

Mmm.
我付给我的分♥析♥师一大笔钱
I pay my analyst a lot of money
他为我回答这样的问题
to answer such questions for me.
真聪明
Smart.
我应该再多接受下治疗
l should get more therapy
但老实说我他妈的太累了
but honestly, l’m too goddamn tired.
带孩子很累人的你知道吗?
Kids are exhausting, you know?
不知道 我没生过孩子
No. Never had kids.
哦 对啊 我知道
Oh, right, I knew that.
抱歉 的我在谷歌♥上搜索了你
Sorry. I googled you.
当一名世界知名的游戏设计师是什么感觉呢?
So, what’s it like being a world-famous game designer?
– 一定很棒吧 – 额
– Must be amazing. – Uh…
有时候吧
A lot of hours.
有时觉得很棒
Sometimes it is amazing.
大多数时候
Most times…
我不知道
I don’t know.
但你做的矩阵这游戏 连我都听说过
But you made The Matrix. Even I’ve heard of that.
嗯 我们的目的都是为了让孩子们开心
Yeah. We kept some kids entertained.
那值得吗?
So, worth it?
我可以问一些关于你游戏的问题吗?
Can I ask something about your game?
好的
Sure.
你的游戏主人公是以你自己为基础设计的吗?
Did you base your main character on yourself?
他身上有很多我的影子
There is a lot of me in him.
很多很多
Maybe a little too much.
我能再问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you something else?
请问
Please.
你的游戏里有个女人
There’s a woman in your game.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
也只是个奇怪的巧合对吧?
Which is a weird coincidence also, right?
天啊 是的
God, yeah.
我喜欢她
I like her.
– 我喜欢崔妮蒂 – 啊
– I like Trinity. – Ah.
我又发现了她的杜卡迪摩托车
And I dig her Ducati.
真巧了我也喜欢摩托车
Another coincidence. I love motorcycles.
我和我的朋友库什甚至还造摩托车来着
My friend Kush and I actually build them.

真的吗?
Really?
你有你的分♥析♥师,我有我的摩托车
You have your analyst, I have my bikes.
我看了你游戏里的图片 崔妮蒂的
So, I was looking at images from your game. At Trinity.
嗯,我给查德看了一下
Well, Ishowed Chad a scene,
我问他 “你觉得怎么样?”
and I was like, “So, what do you think?”
但是他没发现我只能告诉他
He didn’t get it until I said,
“你不觉得她长得像我吗?”
“Don’t you think she looks like me?”
你知道他什么反应吗?
You know what he did?
他笑了
He laughed.
我也笑了就像在开玩笑一样
And I laughed too, like it was a joke.
毕竟这怎么可能呢对吧?
How could it not be, right?
这让我很生气
Made me so angry.
我恨自己为什么要跟着笑
I hated myself for laughing.
我真想狠狠地踢他一脚
I wanted to kick him so hard.
但也不能太狠
Not too hard.
能一脚踢断他的下巴就行
Maybe just hard enough to break his jaw off.
你现在是不是特后悔
And right now, you’re probably regretting
和我坐在一起
sitting down with me.
这是我很长一段时间以来做的最对的一件事
This is the best thing I’ve done in a long time.
我得接个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
嗨我是蒂夫
Hi, this is Tiff.
哦天哪不
Oh, God, no.
我马上就到
I’lI be right there.
我的 呃 小儿子把一只乐高玩具塞进了鼻子里
My, uh, youngest stuck a Lego up his nose.

Oh.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我希望还能再见到你
I hope I see you again.
现在报道一则
There has been a report
紧急情况
of an emergency.
请大家冷静地前往最近的出口
Proceed calmly to the nearest exit
并立即离开大楼
and Ieave the building immediately.
到底怎么回事?
What’s going on?
我们可能被某些未成年小屁孩袭击了吧
We probably just got swatted by some 14-year-old.
是啊有人对最新的更新很生气
Yeah, someone pissed about the latest update.
或者他们只是没事找事
Or they’re just a dick.
请到出口去大楼正在疏散中
Please move to the exits. Building’s being evacuated.
新的未读消息
嗨尼奥
如果您想得到问题的答案请前往大厅尽头的门
赶紧的
你是谁?
你认识的人
先生这边
Sir, this way.
裘德?
Jude?
裘德
Jude!
终于见到你了
At last.

Ah.
我不太擅长回调
I wasn’t too sure about the callback,
但是 你知道的 这是很难抗拒的
but, you know, it was hard to resist.
什么?
What?
莫菲斯·乌诺在窗前露面
Morpheus Uno. Reveal at the window.
闪电交加 雷声滚滚 还有剧院
Lightning, thunder and theater.
终于到这一刻了
At last.
这么多年我又来了
AII these years later, here’s me,
漫步走出马桶隔间
strolling out of a toilet stall.
这算悲剧还是闹剧?
Tragedy or farce?
我认识你
I know you.
你可不是每天都能见到造物主
Not every day you meet your maker.
这不可能
This can’t be happening.
当然了
Oh, most definitely is.
你不可能是我编码的角色
You can’t be a character I coded.
100%真实
100%natural.
怎么可能?
How?
你要解释都在这里面
AlI the explanation you need.

Oh.

No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
哇 哇 哇 你说“不”是什么意思?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean, “no”?
你就是想这样 你才这样做的 这都是你的主意啊
You wanted this, you did this. This was your idea.
那只是个测试 只是一个实验
lt was a test. An experiment.
一个实验?
An experiment?
你把我放那狭小的模态里
You put me in a tiny-ass Modal,
为了找你
left me to bang my head till
我差点脑袋搬家了
I nearly lost my shit searching for you
就仅仅是个实验
as an experiment.
-出口故障了-他还没有吃药呢
– The exit’s breaking down. – He hasn’t taken the pill.
什么?快没时间了
What? There’s no time.
我知道 我知道 他还在酝酿呢
I know, l know. He’s having a moment.
他知不知道为了破解这面镜子有多难?
Does he know how hard it was to hack that mirror?
还开着呢
Still open.
这这不可能
This… This can’t be real.
目标已锁定我们抓到他了
Target acquired. We got him.
这不可能是真的
This isn’t happening.
一定是我脑海里的幻想
lt’s in my mind. lt’s in my mind.
嘿你站住别动
Hey, youl Stopl Hold itl
这不可能
This can’t be happening.
别动不许动!
Freezel Don’t movel
天哪!
Oh, my Godl
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson!

No!
这不可能
lt can’t be.
我可想死你了
I’ve missed you.
这是我脑子里的幻想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!