好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
天哪!
Oh, my Godl
我得把你弄出去
I have to get you out of here.
我得找出是谁建造了这个模态
I need to figure out who built this Modal.
好的跟我来
Okay, come with me.
你必须做好离开的准备 必须做好充分准备
You have to be ready to Ieave. You have to be really ready.
如果你不愿意
And if you’re not,
你也可以选择这个作为你的归宿。
if you think that this is where you belong…
你把这叫做选择?
You call this a choice?
哦 老实说 当有人给我这药丸的时候
Oh, honestly, when somebody offered me these things,
我开始有了世界是二元对立的观念
I went off on binary conceptions of the world
我说 我不可能吞下
and said there was no way I was swallowing
会让我失去我生命中具有象征意义的事的药丸
some symbolic reduction of my life.
拿药片的女人笑了
And the woman with the pills laughed
因为我没抓住重点
cause I was missing the point.
什么重点?
What point?
这种选择其实是一种错觉
The choice is an illusion.
因为你本就知道这是你的选择
You already know what you have to do.
现实
Truth.
好吧
Okay.
那儿有一座古老的建筑
There’s an old building
有天窗和很多楼梯
with a skylight and lots of stairs.
拉法叶特市
The Lafayette.
四个后门中有一个通向那里
One of the four back doors leads there.
噢
Oh.
– 不要抗拒 – 哇怎么回事?
– Don’t fight it. – Whoa, what’s happening?
注意呼吸
Keep breathing.
人类和程序提取的原理
Extraction works pretty much the same
基本上差不多
for humans and programs.
好吧
Okay.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
我以前从未戴过不一样的眼镜
I’ve never worn different glasses before.
是啊看起来不错哪扇门?
Yeah, looks good. Which door?
– 是这个… – 好的
– lt’s gotta be…- Okay
怀特特工
Agent White.
史密斯特工?
Agent Smith?
快走
Go!
赛克你听得见吗?
Seql Can you hear me?
巴格斯 我还以为你失联了
Bugs! Ithought I lost you.
你能带我们去窗格吗?
Can you get us to the window pane?
巴格斯!他是个特工!
Bugs! Bugs! He’s an agent!
那扇窗户!赶紧的!
That window! Go hard!
什么情况
What the…
搞什么?
What the hell?
怎么了?
Something wrong?
呃… 只是小小的崩溃而已
Uh Just a little crash.
– 早上好 芭比 – 早上 好伙计
Morning, Bobbi. Morning, dude.
真是美好的一天 对吗?
What a beautiful day to be alive. Am I right?
– 什么情况?- 他丢了数据
– Problemo? – He lost something.
这是旧的矩阵代码吗?
ls this old Matrix code?
一个小小的模态实验
A little Modal experiment.
《二元对立》的?
For Binary?
– 我需要一杯咖啡 – 咖啡好的马上来
– Ineed a coffee. – Coffee. Yes, statl
我去买♥♥
l’m buying.
我不是想拍马屁啊
l’m not trying to blow smoke up your ass
但是当我第一次体验三部曲的时候,我被吓到了
but the first time I played the trilogy, I was shook.
充斥着自♥由♥意志和命运之间的悖论
The paradox between free will and destiny.
我们都是由算法决定的
Are we all just algorithms
只能做我们应该做的事
doing what we’re supposed to do
我们能脱离这种程序设定吗?
or can we escape our programming?
游戏的背景下的天才啊
Genius, inside the context of the game, BT dubs.
嘿我有没有告诉过你它曾经占据了我的生活?
Hey, did I tell you it took over my life?
嗯我七年级的时候甚至考试不及格
Yeah. l failed the seventh grade.
你的游戏差点毁了我
Your game almost ruined me.
你已经说过这事了-不过既然聊到这了
- So you’ve said. – Yet here we are.
你告诉我安德森先生
You tell me, Mr. Anderson,
这算是自♥由♥意志呢
is it free will
还是命中注定?
or destiny?
哦太好了
Oh, yeah.
她来了
There she is.
性感熟♥女♥啊
Total fing MILF.
直接拿下 听着,我很抱歉
Daggers. Look, I’m sorry.
我是个书呆子 我是被机器抚养长大的
I’m a geek. l was raised by machines.
也许你该走了
Maybe you should go.
不,请不要。 我…我保证我会好好表现
No, please. I… Ipromise, best self.
好好表现
Best self.
好的
Sure.
你跟她聊过吗?
You ever talk to her?
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
感谢你为我做的一切,我也来帮你个忙
For all you’ve done for me, let me do this for you.
裘德,不要,站住
Jude, no. Stop
-打扰一下,打扰了 谢谢
– Excuse me. Excuse me. Thanks.
嗨嗯
Hi. Um…
我知道这可能有点冒昧
I know this is all a bit extemporaneous.
我是裘德·加拉格
I’m Jude Gallagher.
我在一家叫神机的游戏公♥司♥工作
I work for a game company called Deus Machina.
嗨,裘德,我是蒂凡尼
Hi, Jude, I’m Tiffany.
蒂芙尼。哇,真没想到啊
Tiffany. Wow. Didn’t see that coming
-我妈妈喜欢奥黛丽·赫本 -裘德。
– Mom loved Audrey Hepburn. – Jude.
哦 这是我非常好的朋友 托马斯·安德森
Oh, and this is my very good friend, Thomas Anderson.
他可是一个名副其实的名人
He is a bona fide famous person
大多数人都认为
and considered by most to be
他是我们这一代人中最伟大的游戏设计师
the greatest game designer of our generation.
抱歉打扰了
I’m sorry about this.
– 裘德。 – 跟她聊聊呗
– Jude. – Just talk to her.
嗨,托马斯。大家都叫我“蒂夫”
Hi, Thomas. Everyone calls me “Tiff.”
嗨
Hi.
我们见过面吗?
Have we met?
呃,我们都常来这里
Uh, we both come here.
– 我能吃你的面包吗?- 嘿
– Can I have your morning bun? – Hey!
你是想泡我妈还是怎么的?
Are you trying to ball my mom or what?
布兰登!
Brandon!
我能吃一口吗?
Can I have one bite?
宝贝到底怎么回事?我们要迟到了
Babe! What’s going on? We’re gonna be late.
这是我丈夫查德
This is my husband, Chad.
– 很高兴见到你 – 嘿
– Nice to meet you. – Hey.
宝贝 我们得让凯莉去练习
Babe, we gotta get Callie to practice.
没错 失陪了
Right. Sorry.
来吧 孩子们 我们走吧
Come on, kids. Let’s move out.
未检测到模态
怎么回事?
What?
文件已清除
抱歉呃老板找你
Sorry. Uh, it’s the boss.
“数十亿人正过着……
“Billions of people just living out their lives
浑浑噩噩的生活”
oblivious.”
我一直很喜欢那句台词
I always loved that line.
那是你写的对吧?
You wrote that one, yeah?
每次我站在这里
Every time I stand here
我都在想 天哪
I mean, O-M-G.
太完美了 这一定是假的
lt’s so perfect, it’s gotta be fake.
对吗?
Right?
嗯
Yeah.
没错
Sure.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
抽烟吗?
Smoke?
我还以为你戒了
I thought you quit.
我偶尔抽一抽
I quit calling it a habit.
借此体验违心的快乐
Now it’s just a guilty pleasure.
噢我可能能让你轻松点
Oh. Maybe I can make this easy for you
我知道二元对立超出预算
I know Binary is over budget.
这与二元对立无关小托比这严重的多
This is not about Binary, Tom. lt’s bigger than that.