Anyone could have been you.
而我一直都是任何人
Whereas I’ve always been anyone.
刚才发生了什么事?
What just happened?
什么?
What?
哦不快走
Oh, nol Movel Movel
该死快离开那里
Get the hell out of there!
– 有多糟?- 糟透了
– How bad? – Like, all the bad.
没错 确实很糟
Yeah, this is bad.
我想你不会飞了吧?
I don’t suppose you can still fly?
是啊 那不可能了
Yeah, that’s not happening.
尼奥 上车
Neo! Get on.
卡里奥普 带上伤员
Calliope! Take the wounded!
其他人 我们和他们一起
Everyone else, we stay with them!
– 她怎么样?- 生命迹象很好
– How is she? – Life signs are good.
她的信♥号♥♥很强舰长
Her signal’s strong, Captain.
干得好 舰长
Well done, Captain.
我们只需要一个奇迹
AII we need is a miracle.
我讨厌机器人
I hate bots.
– 带我们离开这里 – 我在努力
– Get us out of herel-I’m trying!
封锁正在追踪 机器人群无处不在
The lockdown is tracking. Swarm is everywhere.
从来没见过这样的事
Never seen anything like this.
赛奇 那是什么?
Seq, what is that?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
你在做什么。
What are you…
他正在把机器人变成炸♥弹♥
He’s turning bots into bombs.
他妈的!
Shit!
莱克西?
Lexy?
谢泼德有麻烦了
Sheperd’s in trouble.
把我弄进去
Jack me in.
我可以把你弄进去 我不知道我能不能把你弄出来
I can get you in. I don’t know if I can get you out.
不
No!
他们在干什么呢?
What are they doing?
把他们赶到杀戮地带
Herding them into a kill zone.
舰长你得快点
Captain, you gotta hurry.
等一下莱克西
Hang on, Lex.
莱克西
Lexy!
他们在那
There they are!
墨菲斯
Morpheus!
莱克斯
Lex.
– 巴格斯
– Bugsy. – Hell yeah!
赛奇 尼奥在哪里?
Seq, where’s Neo?
这很糟糕他们被封住了
lt’s bad. They’re pinned.
往屋顶去了
Heading to a roof.
结节纤颤很严重
Nodal fibrillation is critical.
如果我们不撤离她会死的
She’ll die if we don’t extract.
真美啊
lt’s so beautiful.
我记得这
I remember this.
我记得我们
I remember us.
我的梦在这里结束了
My dream ended here.
我们回不去了
We can’t go back.
不会的
We won’t.
他们能跳下去吗?
Can they make the jump?
我不会飞啊
I’m not doing this.
我不会飞啊
I’m not doing this.
这是你在飞吗?
Are you doing this?
再见
Bye.
太戏剧化了
How dramatic.
“蒂芙尼”
“Tiffany”?
这是一个私下的笑话
lt was a private joke.
只是娱乐仅此而已
An amusement, that’s all.
娱乐吗?嗯
An amusement? Hmm.
哇哦
Whoa.
就像这样吗?
Kind of like that?
好吧
Okay. Ow.
如果你这么讨厌这个名字
lf you hated the name so much,
为什么你像个乖巧的小婊♥子♥一样呆了这么久?
why did you heel like a good little bitch so long?
嗯 这绝对是自找的
Yeah. Definitely asked for that.
你就不能管住她吗?
Can’t you control her?
刚才那几下为你利用孩子打的
That was for using children.
我们有几个问题
We have a few questions
你试试启动故障保护装置
You tried to activate the fail-safe.
试过了
The Suits tried.
显然如果没有对源代码的控制
Obviously, without control of your source code,
我知道那是不可能的
knew that was impossible.
那么为什么没有清除你呢?
So, why haven’t the Suits purged you?
因为我了解这个系统
Because I know the system.
我了解人类
I know human beings.
我也了解你们
And I know you.
现在 你们对自己的所作所为感觉很好
Right now, you’re feeling good about what you’ve done
这是应该的 你们赢了 太棒了
You should. lt was a victory. Bravo.
这次又想怎样?
Now what?
你们是来这里谈判某种交易的吗?
You’ve come here to negotiate some kind of deal?
你们以为你们胜券在握吗
You think you hold all the cards
因为你们可以在这个世界上做任何想做的事
because you can do whatever you want in this world
我说去吧
I say, go for it.
重塑一切自己动手
Remake it. Knock yourselves out.
在天空上画上彩虹
Paint the sky with rainbows.
但事实呢
But here’s the thing.
羊羔终究哪儿也去不了
The sheeple aren’t going anywhere.
他们喜欢我的世界
They like my world.
他们不想愁眉不展
They don’t want this sentimentality.
他们不想要自♥由♥或权力
They don’t want freedom or empowerment.
他们想要被控制
They want to be controlled.
他们渴望确定性所带来的舒适
They crave the comfort of certainty.
这意味着你们两个回到你们的舱里
And that means you two, back in your pods,
独自沉睡过去 就像他们一样
unconscious and alone, just like them.
我们不是来谈判的
We’re not here to negotiate anything.
我们是来重塑你的世界的
We were on our way to remake your world.
做一些改变
Change a few things.
我比较喜欢
I kind of like
“在天空上画上彩虹”的想法
the “paint the sky with rainbows” idea.
提醒人们自♥由♥意志能做什么就行了
Just remind people what a free mind can do.
我忘了真是容易忘啊
I forgot. lt’s easy to forget.
他让事情变得容易了-没错
– He makes it easy. – That, he does.
有些事他也真该考虑一下
Something he should think about.
在我们开始之前
Before we got started,
我们决定顺道过来说声谢谢
we decided to stop by to say thank you.
你给了我们一些我们从未想过会拥有的东西
You gave us something we never thought we could have.
那是什么?
And what is that?
再来一次的机会
Another chance.
面对现实吧 各位电影已经死了
Face reality, people. Movies are dead.
游戏已经死了
Games are dead.
剧情?死了
Narrative? Dead.
媒体只不过是神经触发反应
Media is nothing but neuro-trigger response
和病毒调节
and viral conditioning.
等等你们两个在说什么?
Wait, what are you two talking about?
不如拍猫的视频
Cat videos.
我们需要的是一系列的录像带
What we need is a series of videos
我们称之为“猫客帝国”
that we call “The Catrix.”