he covertly transferred the designs to me.
分♥析♥师发现了他的背叛
The Analyst discovered his betrayal
清除了我的父母
and had my parents purged.
如果不是因为苦行 我也会被杀的
I would have been murdered too if it wasn’t for Kujaku.
我没有一天不为他们难过
Not a day goes by that I don’t grieve them.
我为这一天祈祷了很长时间
I’ve been praying for this day for a very long time.
我们的马上就要开始行动了
We’re coming up on broadcast.
我想你应该知道我来这里是因为她
I thought you should know that I’m here because of her.
我想要像崔妮蒂一样无所畏惧
AII I ever wanted was to be as fearless as Trinity.
但我看到她在车♥库♥里的反应时我。
But I saw how she reacted in the garage, andI
你在想我是不是错了
You’re wondering if I’m wrong.
如果我们去晚了怎么办?
What if we’re too late?
如果她不再是崔妮蒂了呢?
What if she’s not Trinity anymore?
我从来不相信我就是天选之子
I never believed I was The One.
但她相信
But she did.
她相信我
She believed in me.
现在轮到我相信她了
lt’s my turn to believe in her.
这就是最棘手的地方
This is where it gets tricky.
你做过这样的手术吗?
Have you ever done an operation like this?
还没
Not yet.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
我只想和她谈谈
AII I want is to talk to her.
你是说蒂夫吗?
Do you mean Tiff?
回来吧你可以随时和她聊天
Come back, and you can talk to her as often as you like.
我是说英俊的查德
I mean, handsome Chad
可能对此有点意见
may have something to say about it.
如果她告诉我现在的生活就是她想要的
lf she tells me this is what she wants,
我就认输
you win.
真的?
Really?
但如果她想要我
But if she wants me,
那你就放我们走吧
then you’ll let us go free.
我为什么要做那样的蠢事?
And why would I do something as stupid as that?
现在我在一艘船上船上的人
Right now, I’m on a ship full of people who will unplug me
会在你带我回去钱拔掉我的插头
before they’ll Iet you take me back.
如果你想要这个矩阵
lf you want this Matrix,
这是你唯一的机会
this is your only chance.
但我怎么知道他们不会拔掉你的插头呢?
But how do I know they won’t unplug you anyway?
就像我怎么知道你会会不会让我们走出这里一样
Same way I know you’ll Iet us walk out of here.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢测试
I like tests.
我们就让蒂夫来决定吧
We’ll let Tiff decide.
就这样
That’s it.
旁路准备好了
Bypass is ready.
这次又是什么?
Now what?
我们就等着吧
We wait.
大老远跑来是不是看起来很疯狂
Doesn’t it seem crazy to come all this way
难道真把她留在这里?
and leave her here?
我们必须遵守她的决定
We must abide by her decision.
如果她说不
And if she says no,
尼奥怎么办?
what happens to Neo?
这一次
At this time,
就是尼奥一生中最重要的选择
the most important choice of Neo’s life
他也没有办法
is not his to make.
我在梦里看到了这个
I saw this in my dream.
如果我是先知也许我可以解释一下
lf I was the Oracle, maybe I could explain it.
先知
The Oracle.
你的游戏里的吗?
From your game?
这不是游戏
lt’s not a game.
哦天哪
Oh, God.
你那天走后我回家了
After you left, I went home
然后我就玩了你的游戏
and I played it.
我一直在想
I kept thinking,
为什么这个剧情感觉像是回忆?
why does this story feel like a memory?
我有种感觉
There’s a part of me
那感觉就像我一生都在等你
that feels like I have been waiting my whole life for you.
就像在说
And that part is like,
“见鬼你怎么花了这么长时间?”
“What the hell took you so long?”
这三言两语说不清
I don’t have an easy answer.
也许我就是害怕这个
Maybe I was afraid of this.
害怕可能发生的事情
Afraid of what might happen.
害怕伤害我唯一爱过的人
Afraid of hurting the only person I ever loved.
我真希望我就是你认为的那个人
I wish I was who you think I am.
但是看看我
But look at me.
我成不了她
I can’t be her.
– 妈妈- 妈妈快来
– Mom! – Mom! Come on.
-妈妈 – 是凯莉
– Mom! – lt’s Callie.
这是真的吗?
Is this real?
你得跟我们走一趟
You have to come with us.
快点我们得走了
Come on, we gotta go.
蒂夫 嘿 不知道这是怎么回事
Tiff, hey. Don’t know what’s going on here,
但我很高兴我们找到了你
but I’m glad we found you.
= 她被车撞了 = 我知道这太疯狂了。
– She got hit by a carl-I know, it’s crazy.
她当时追着你出来
She was chasing after you.
伤了胳膊我们得走了
They’re casting her arm. We gotta go.
医生说她会没事的
Doctor said she’s gonna be fine.
你得跟我们一起去医院
You have to come with us to the hospital.
太晚了
lt’s too late.
我明白
I understand.
– 蒂夫 来吧 我们走 – 来吧。
– Tiff, come on, let’s go. – Come on.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
尼奥错了
Neo was wrong.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany.
蒂芙尼 你得跟我们走
Tiffany, you have to come with us.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany!
我希望你♥他♥妈♥的别再这么叫我了
I wish you would fucking stop calling me that.
我讨厌那个名字
I hate that name.
我叫崔妮蒂
My name is Trinity
你最好把你的手从我身上拿开
and you better take your hands off of me.
尼奥
Neo!
崔妮蒂
Trinity!
哦见鬼
Oh, shit.
把她弄出来把她弄出去
Get her out. Get her outl
真是 一团糟
Aye-yi-yi, what a mess.
我承认错了 你不该逼我的
I own that mistake. Shouldn’t have pressed.
女人以前很容易控制的
Women used to be so easy to control.
你知道我不可能让你们两个自♥由♥的
You know there’s no way I can let you two go free.
不可能的
Cannot happen.
所以我想这一切又变得似曾相识了
So, I guess it’s deja vu all over again.
她会死的
She dies
这都是你的错
and it’s all your fault.
谎言 谎言 全他妈是谎言
Lies, lies and more lies.
史密斯?
Smith?
这个世界变成了什么样子?
What has the world come to
你甚至连程序都不能信任?
when you can’t even trust a program?
怎么。
How.
小托和我的共同点比你想象的多得多
Tom and I have more in common than you know.
一旦他离开了这么说吧
Once he got out, let’s just say,
我可以自♥由♥地做我自己
I was free to be me.
崔妮蒂?
– Yeah! – Trinity?
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
哦不
Oh, no.
毁了她毁了她
Destroy her. Destroy her!
不
No
阻止他们
Stop them
你觉得这一切都结束了吗?
You think this is over?
封锁启动机器人群
Lockdown. lnitiate swarm.
看来 我们意想不到的联盟要结束了
Here, our unexpected alliance ends.
你知道我们之间的区别吗 小托?
You know the difference between us, Tom?
任何人都可能是你