Hello, friend.
好吧
Okay.
他?
Him?
将军
General.
谢谢你见我
Thank you for seeing me.
我想如果有人
I figured if there was anyone
能弄明白这乱七八糟的东西的话
who could make sense of this mess,
那肯定就是你
it would be you.
你好尼奥
Hello, Neo.
我认识你
I know you.
我一直盯着你呢
I tried to keep my eye on you.
为什么?
Why?
我们很久以前见过面
We met a long time ago.
早上好
Good morning.
萨蒂
Sati.
我父亲知道我们会再见面的
My father knew we’d meet again,
尽管他希望再见时已经是美好时代
though he would have wished for happier circumstances
他在你身上造成的疏忽
His inadvertent role in what happened to you
是他一生中最大的遗憾
was the greatest regret of his life.
什么意思
I don’t understand
我父亲是总工程师
My father was the chief engineer
研发了Anomaleum.
at the Anomaleum.
什么?
The what?
我父亲设计了复活舱
My father designed the resurrection pods
尼奥和崔妮蒂被囚禁在那里
where Neo and Trinity were imprisoned.
对不起
l’m sorry.
你知道他发生了什么事吗?
You knew what happened to him?
你知道他和崔妮蒂都还活着
You knew that he and Trinity both were alive…
而你却没有告诉我?
and you didn’t tell me?
尼奥比有几次我想告诉你来着
There were times I doubted my decision, Niobe.
但是艾欧需要你
But Io needed you.
这座城市需要建造
This city needed to be built
为了你的人♥民♥也为了我的人♥民♥
for your people as well as mine.
如果我把一切都告诉你
lf I would have told you everything,
你会有一个两难的选择
you would have had a very difficult choice to make.
我的朋友们
My friends
让我自己做选择吧
let me make my own choices.
如果你觉得是我的不对
If it was a mistake,
我向您致以最深切的歉意
you have my deepest apologies.
那你现在来干嘛?
Why are you here now?
尼奥的逃脱 破坏了矩阵的稳定
Neo’s escape has destabilized the Matrix.
现在只剩崔妮蒂
The Anomaleum draws its current
导致Anomaleum电流外放
from Trinity alone now.
故障保险已被触发
A fail-safe has been triggered to reset
将矩阵重置到以前的版本
the Matrix back to the previous version.
但这位分♥析♥师停止了重置
But The Analyst halted the reset.
他说服当局
He’s convinced the authorities
说你很快就会自愿回来
that you will soon return voluntarily.
他为什么要这么说?
And why would he say that?
因为如果我不回去 他会杀了崔妮蒂
Because if I don’t go back, he’ll kill Trinity.
看你愿意重回舱内
Faced with returning to your pod
还是再度面对崔妮蒂之死
or enduring Trinity’s death again.
你会怎么选,尼奥?
What would you choose, Neo?
我会回去的
I’ll go back.
嗯 分♥析♥师很了解你
Well, The Analyst knows you well,
但这也让他变得粗心大意
but that knowledge has made him incautious.
在你逃跑之后
After you escaped,
他本该接受自己的损失并转移崔妮蒂
he should have accepted his Iosses and devacuated Trinity.
但那样我们就没有这样一个千载难逢的
But that would have prevented this extraordinary opportunity
营救机会了
that now exists before us.
几小时前
A few hours ago,
没有人能说服我
no one would have been able to convince me
让我站在这发布一项
that I would be standing here, trying to explain a mission
疯狂的任务
as crazy as this one.
你干吗呢?
What are you doing?
– 志愿服务 – 哦不。
– Volunteering. – Oh, no.
你是奉命行事
You are the one captain that I am ordering to go.
现在你不用命令我了将军
Now you don’t have to order me, General,
因为我是志愿者
cause I’m volunteering.
我还需要两个
I need two more.
你们疯了吗?
Are you out of your minds?
你们甚至都不知道那是什么
You don’t even know what it is.
将军我们了解你
General, we know you.
如果你说这很重要
lf you say this is important,
我们没人愿意呆在家里
none of us is choosing to stay home.
谢谢
Thank you.
振作精神 祝你们好运
Knuckle up, and good luck.
崔妮蒂被关押在Anomaleum中
Trinity is held in the Anomaleum,
就在这个传输塔里
which is in this transmission tower.
用于营救尼奥的通道现已封闭
The passages used to rescue Neo are now sealed
有一支哨兵军团在塔上巡逻
and a legion of Sentinels patrols the tower.
所以隐蔽是相当重要的
So, stealth will be paramount.
不能触发警报
As long as we raise no alarms,
任务的第一部分应该是最容易的
this first part of the mission should be the easiest.
你的意思是穿过胎儿田野
You mean crossing the Fetus Fields,
偷偷穿过整个发电厂
sneaking across an entire power plant,
攀登一座两公里高的塔
climbing a two-kilometer tower
还是在成千上万的哨兵守卫把守的情况下
guarded by thousands of Sentinels?
这就是最简单的部分吗?
That’s the easy part?
的确如此
Exactly so.
因为我们要做的就是说服一个
Because all we have to do is convince someone
天天这样干的人
who does this every day
带我们中的一个一起去
to take one of us along.
Anomaleum下方50米处
Fifty meters below the Anomaleum
是一层羊膜过滤器
is a stratum of amniotic filters.
沿着这个边缘隐藏着一个小的六边形通风口
Hidden along this edge is a small hexagonal vent.
该通风口在进气口送入红细胞修改器
This vent feeds the air intake into the corpuscular modifier,
能让尼奥的舱中使用的生物凝胶氧化
which oxygenates the bio-gel used in Neo’s pod.
我懂了
l get it.
外胚层将尼奥的旧脐带连接起来
The exomorph slinkies up Neo’s old umbilicus.
会出什么问题呢?
What could go wrong?
一旦进入
Once inside,
摩耳甫斯将利用系统操作员
Morpheus will use the System Operator
打开吸尘器管路放开浸渍器
to open the devacuator line and disengage the macerators.
当她的意识仍然与矩阵联♥系♥在一起的时候
In order to unplug Trinity’s body,
借此断开崔妮蒂身体的连接器
while her mind still remains connected to the Matrix,
我需要第二个人脑
I’m gonna need a second human brain
来实施旁路手术
to implement the bypass.
因为尼奥必须拖住分♥析♥师
And since Neo must be with The Analyst,
唯一可以用来匹配的人脑
the only available mind that’s a near-enough match
是你的
is yours.
没问题
Figures.
谢谢你 西贝
Thanks, Cybebe.
崔妮蒂还得吃红色药丸吗?
Does Trinity still have to take the red pill?
因为苦行和我要
Since Kujaku and I are transferring
把她的记忆转移到船上
her consciousness onto the ship,
严格来说不一定要吃
it’s not strictly necessary.
重要的是她的选择
But what matters is that this is her choice.
如果她心有疑惑或顾虑
Extracting a confused or an uncertain mind will,
可能会害死她
in all probability, kill her.
但即使她愿意
But even if it is what she wants,
难道分♥析♥师不会命令哨兵阻止你吗?
won’t The Analyst just order the Sentinels to stop you?
他会的
He will.
但只要我的计划成功了 那就没关系了
But if my plan works, it won’t matter.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们已经走了
Because we’ll already be gone.
一个人能把计划想的如此周密
Somebody thinks this hard about a plan,
一定是另有原因吧
there has to be a reason why.
当我父亲意识到
When my father realized
Anomaleum将被如何拿来使用的时候
how the Anomaleum was going to be used,
他偷偷地把设计转给了我