– 赛克,我进去了-舰长
– Seq, l’m in. – Captain.
你是对的
You were right.
天窗就是一种窗格
The skylight was a window pane.
我这儿受到严重干扰
I’ve got serious interference.
奇怪 是某种模态
Weird. lt’s some kind of Modal.
看起来像旧代码
Looks like old code.
感觉真的很熟悉
lt feels really familiar.
标记一下 我发信♥号♥♥请求支援
Drop a pin. I’ll signal for backup.
– 我去看看 – 巴格斯?
– I’m gonna check it out. – Bugs?
如果将军发现我们一直在钓鱼。
If the general finds out we’ve been fishing.
看一看无伤大雅
A quick peek can’t hurt.
你能听到吗?
Did you hear that?
见鬼 我想我们的信♥号♥♥被追踪到了
Shit. I think our signal was traced.
巴格斯 这感觉像是陷阱
Bugs, this feels like a trap.
巴格斯
Bugs!
别动 别动
Freeze! Do not move!
不然我们会开枪的
We will shoot!
慢慢地 把手举起来
Very slowly, raise your hands.
走吧
Here we go.
嘿,你们要去哪?
Hey, where are you going?
我警告过你了 中尉
You were warned, Lieutenant.
区区一个小丫头我们还是能对付的
I think we can handle one little girl.
你们是在浪费时间
You’re wasting your time!
我的人马上就把她带下来了
My men are bringing her down now.
不, 中尉
No, Lieutenant
你的人已经死了
your men are already dead.
赛克 你在听我说吗?
Seq, you with me?
这个旧代码总是崩溃
This old code keeps crashing.
你的投影故障了 切换到音频
Your projection’s breaking up. Switch to audio.
巴格斯 这完全违反了
Bugs, this is a direct violation
将军的规定
of the general’s protocols.
我知道我知道
Iknow, l know.
但是现在有情况
But something is happening here.
非常紧急
Something important.
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
我们知道接下来会发生什么
We know what happens next.
她会把他们打个落花流水
She kicks their ass.
现在她要打个电♥话♥
Now she makes a call.
这条线路已经被追踪到了
The line was traced.
-然后 -然后她就逃命了
– And then…- Then she runs for her life.
有特工吗?
Are there any agents?
我们都知道这个故事
We know this story.
一切就是这样开始的
This is how it all began.
他妈的
God damn it.
这就是他开始的地方
This is where he began.
为这个模态是一个循环播放的音像磁带?还是一种模块?
You’re thinking this Modal is a loop? Or a treadmill?
用模进程序装置进化出这个程序来做什么?
Some sort of sequencer evolving a program to do what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我会查清楚的
But I’m going to find out.
好的
AII right
所以看似似曾相识但显然不是
So deja vu and yet it’s obviously all wrong.
为什么要用旧代码制♥造♥一个新的矩阵呢?
Why use old code to mirror something new?
我不知道
I don’t know.
如果那设定的是崔妮蒂的话
If that’s supposed to be Trinity,
情况显然不会是这个结果
that’s not what happens.
也许这不是我们想的那样
Maybe this isn’t the story we think it is.
巴格斯 你必须离开这里
Bugs, you have to get out of here.
这肯定是个陷阱
lt’s gotta be a trap.
这肯定是个陷阱
lt’s gotta be a trap.
他妈的
Shit.
你们继续吧
You all carry on.
当我没来过
As you were.
我就
I’m just gonna
自己走就行了
see myself out.
杀了她
Kill her.
赛克
Oh, Seql
– 你为什么要救我?- 你先回答
– Why did you save me? – You first.
你是谁?你是从哪里来的?
Who are you? Where did you come from?
好吧
Okay.
我叫巴格斯
My name is Bugs.
本来我们在使用“邦尼”
As in “Bunny.”
一种能够窃听的技术
And tech that listens.
你知道这是在模态里吗?
Do you know this is a Modal?
模态是什么?
What’s a Modal?
这是一种用于进化程序的模拟程序
lt’s a simulation used to evolve programs.
你知不知道你其实
Do you understand that you are.
只是一种数字感知而已?
digital sentience?
我知道我是什么
I know what I am.
我也知道我的任务
Just like I know my job
就是追捕和清除合成物
is to hunt down and destroy synthients.
像你这样的
Like you.
但是
And yet
我们在这地方
Here we are.
我们在这
Here we are.
其他特工不知道这个房♥间吗?
The other agents don’t know about this room?
你怎么找到的?
How’d you find it?
从来没有人进过钥匙店
No one was ever in the key shop,
所以我就找到了
so l started looking.
你看得越多 就能发现越多
More you looked, the more you found.
我认命了
Story of my life.
怎么?
What?
我觉得我熟悉这个房♥间
I feel like I know this room.
天啊
Holy shit.
这是他的公♥寓♥
This is his apartment.
你是说托马斯·安德森的吗?
You mean Thomas Anderson’s?
我到处都找过了他根本不在
I searched everywhere. He doesn’t exist
他很久以前就不再是托马斯了
He stopped being Thomas a long time ago,
但也许你知道他的真名
but maybe you know him by his real name.
尼奥
Neo.
你知道对吗
You do.
哦,好吧
Oh, okay.
呃
Uh.
我真不敢相信,这么多年过去了
I can’t believe this, after all these years.
大多数人认为尼奥已经死了
You see, most people think that Neo is dead.
但我知道他没有
But I know he’s not.
因为我见过他
Because l’ve seen him.
在哪?
Where?
这不好解释,但是
lt’s not something I can explain easily, but…
但当他看着我的那一刻
But the moment he looked at me,
我感觉到有一些东西。
I felt something…
打开了我的心扉
unlock my mind.
好吧
Okay.
我也有过相同的经历
Something like that happened to me.
我看到一些图案。
I saw this pattern…
到处都是
and it was everywhere.
我们虽然看不见,但我们都被困在里面
We can’t see it, but we’re all trapped inside
困在奇怪的,不断重复的循环里
these strange, repeating loops.
不知道为何,我在镜子里发现了猫腻
Somehow I saw it in the mirror.
但只是一刹那的事,但就像你说的那样
Just a flicker, but it was like you said.
我突然间明白了
And suddenly I understood.
这不是真实的世界
This is not the real world.
这也是第一次让我有了真正的目标
For the first time, I felt real purpose.
我知道了我是谁
I knew who I was
以及我必须做的事
and what I had to do.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你要做什么呢?
What do you have to do?
我是
l am.
墨菲斯
Morpheus.
我必须找到尼奥
And I have to find Neo.
墨菲斯
Morpheus.