to kill the power to a building like that.
-不止一个 27个 -27个街区
– Not one, 27. – Twenty-seven blocks?
有一座电站
There is a power station,
必须毁掉
it must be destroyed.
可是肯定会有备用供电系统
There must be some kind of fail-safe.
没错 是有个应急系统
Yes, there is an emergency system.
必须进到电力系统的核心
The core network of the grid must be accessed,
关闭应急系统
the emergency system must be deactivated.
那你要我们干什么
Then what do you need us for?
那两个系统尼奥可以随手关掉
Neo could take them both out easier than we could.
-时间不够 -为什么
– There’s no time. – Why?
一旦门的保护解除 连接就断开了
Once the door is unprotected, the connection will be severed.
但是必须要先建立起另一个连接
But another connection must first be made.
-需要多久 -整整314秒
– How long will that take? – Exactly 314 seconds.
五分钟多一点
Just over five minutes.
你们只有这么久
That is the length and breadth of the window.
只有救世主才能打开那扇门
Only the One can open the door…
也必须在这段时间内打开
and only during that window can the door be opened.
你怎么会知道这些
How do you know all this?
因为我必须知道 这是我存在的目的
I know because I must know. It is my purpose.
是我在这的原因
It’s the reason I’m here,
也是我们在这的原因
the same reason we’re all here.
尼奥 我知道你有心事
Neo, I know something’s wrong.
你不用告诉我
You don’t have to tell me.
我只想告诉你 我在你身边
I just want you to know that I’m here.
大家必须统一步调
All must be done as one.
戴上也无妨
Can’t hurt.
一招棋错
If one fails,
满盘皆输
all fail.
午夜时分
At midnight, there is a
两栋大厦的保安都会换班
shift change in the security of both buildings.
我们就在午夜动手
At midnight, we will strike.
要睡回家睡
You count sheep at home.
为什么 在这睡还有钱拿
Why? I get paid to count them here.
好了 他们进去了
Okay, they’re inside.
-有多长时间 -12分钟
– How much time? – Twelve minutes.
该死
Oh, shit.
我们这辈子 都在打这场战争
All of our lives, we have fought this war.
相信今晚 我们能结束战争
Tonight, I believe we can end it.
今晚不是意外
Tonight is not an accident.
这世界上没有意外
There are no accidents.
我们走到这一步也不是机缘巧合
We have not come here by chance.
我不相信机缘
I do not believe in chance.
但我看到三个目标 三名舰长 三艘飞船时
When I see three objectives, three captains, three ships
我看到的不是巧合 而是天意
I do not see coincidence. I see providence.
我看到了目的
I see purpose.
我相信我们注定来到这里 这是我们的命运
I believe it is our fate to be here. It is our destiny.
我相信今晚就是我们每个人
I believe this night holds for each and every one of us
存在的意义
the very meaning of our lives.
我想请你答应我件事 但我不知怎么说
I want to ask you to do something, but I don’t know how.
只要我做得到 我都答应你
I promise you, if I can, I will.
要是我想让你无论如何
What if I asked you to stay out of this
都不要参与
no matter what
不进到矩阵里呢
to stay out of the Matrix?
为什么
Why?
求你了
Please.
好吧
All right.
怎么了 奈奥比
What is it, Niobe?
我不禁会想 墨菲斯
I can’t help it, Morpheus.
我不禁会想 万一你错了呢
I can’t help thinking, what if you’re wrong?
要是这预言 这一切都是狗屁呢
What if all this, the prophecy, everything, is bullshit?
那也许明天我们都会死
Then tomorrow we may all be dead.
但我们本来就一直命悬一线
But how would that be different from any other day?
这是场战争 我们是战士
This is a war, and we are soldiers.
任何时间 任何地点
Death can come for us at any time,
我们都可能牺牲
in any place.
敌人入侵 敌人入侵
Incoming. Incoming!
敌人入侵
Incoming!
再考虑一下另外一种可能性
Now consider the alternative.
要是我说对了呢 预言是真的呢
What if I am right? What if the prophecy is true?
要是明天战争就能结束呢
What if tomorrow the war could be over?
难道不值得我们为之抗争吗
Isn’t that worth fighting for?
不值得我们为之牺牲吗
Isn’t that worth dying for?
-时间 -三分钟
– Time? – Three minutes.
马上就好
Almost there.
做好了
It is done.
找一下其他人
Find the others.
找到奈奥比了 他们已经出了电站
I got Niobe there. They’re already out of the station.
-索伦呢 -找到了
– What about Soren? – There.
他们还在里面 但是
They’re still inside, but…
他们不动了
They’re not moving.
时间到了 出发
That’s it, let’s go.
马上打给尼奥
Call Neo now.
-找不到他们了 他们已经进去了 -电网呢
– I lost them. They’re inside the portal. – What about the grid?
还在正常运转
Everything is still operational.
应急供电系统开始恢复供电了
The emergency system is already rerouting power.
天啊
Jesus.
他们一开门 就全完了
Soon as they open that door, it’s all over.
完不了
The hell it is.
你想 崔妮蒂
What are you…? Trinity!
我绝不会在这袖手旁观
I will not stand here and do nothing.
也绝不会眼睁睁地看他们送死
I will not wait here and watch them die.
崔妮蒂 只剩不到五分钟时间了
Trinity, we’re talking less than five minutes here.
五分钟足够我炸毁大楼了
In five minutes, I’ll tear that whole goddamn building down.
-还有多远 -快了 就快到了
– How much further? – Here, just here.
非常抱歉 此路不通
I’m sorry, this is a dead end.
这绝对是最险的一次
It’s gotta be the ugliest hack I have ever done.
我只能送你到这了
That’s as close as I can get you.
你最好长翅膀飞过去
You better grow some wings.
-接线员 -我进来了
– Operator. – I’m in.
继续走 65楼
Keep moving. Sixty-fifth floor.
再见到我你好像很吃惊 安德森先生
You look surprised to see me again, Mr. Anderson.
我却不一样
Well, that’s the difference between us.
我可是盼着你来
I have been expecting you.
-你要干什么 史密斯 -你还没想明白吗
– What do you want, Smith? – You haven’t figured that out?
这么久了还是想不到点子上
Still using all the muscles except the one that matters.
我和你要的一样
I want exactly what you want.
我什么都要
I want everything.
要不要来一发子弹
Would that include a bullet from this gun?
来吧 尽管开枪
Go ahead, shoot.
我最大的优点 就是有好多个我
The best thing about being me, there’s so many me’s.
天哪 这是怎么了
Christ! What the hell happened in here?
站住 小姑娘
Hold it right there, little lady.
打不过我们
If you can’t beat us…
就加入我们
Join us.
墨菲斯
Morpheus!
还是没发现他们
Still no sight of them.
我不知道他们在做什么 但只剩两分钟了
I don’t know what they are doing but they only got two minutes left.
一分钟
One minute.
快啊
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
拜托了
Please.
杀了他们
Kill them.
他们进去了
They’re in.
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
这是注定的
It was meant to be.
墨菲斯 那扇门会送你回家
Morpheus, that door will take you home.
你知道走哪扇门 快去 尼奥
You will know which door. Hurry, Neo.
崔妮蒂 有特工在向你靠近
Trinity, I got some serious activity headed your way.
你好 尼奥
Hello, Neo.
-你是谁 -我是架构师