And so to look for him
是利用他做什么
is to be looking for a means to do what?
你知道问题的答案
You know the answer to that question.
但你知道吗
But do you?
你以为你知道 可其实你不知道
You think you do, but you do not.
你是受人指派而来
You are here because you were sent here.
有人要你来 你服从了而已
You were told to come here, and then you obeyed.
这是万物运作的规律
It is, of course, the way of all things.
只有一件事亘古不变
You see, there is only one constant…
四海皆准 这是唯一的真理
one universal. It is the only real truth.
因果关系
Causality.
作用 反作用
Action, reaction.
-原因 结果 -万事始于选择
– Cause and effect. – Everything begins with choice.
不 错
No. Wrong.
选择是有权力的人给没有权力的人
Choice is an illusion created between those with power…
创造的幻像
and those without.
看那位女郎
Look there at that woman.
天哪 看看她
My God, just look at her…
影响着周围所有人
affecting everyone around her.
毫不掩饰 香艳却又乏味
So obvious, so bourgeois, so boring.
但是等等
But wait.
我给她送了块甜点
Watch. You see, I have sent her a dessert…
一块特制的甜点
A very special dessert.
我亲自编写的
I wrote it myself.
开头非常简单
It starts so simply…
每行代码都是一种新感觉
each line of the program creating a new effect,
就像诗歌♥
just like poetry.
起初
First…
一阵燥热 她的心开始颤抖
A rush, heat. Her heart flutters.
尼奥 你能看到 对吗
You can see it, Neo, yes?
她不知道为什么会这样
She does not understand why.
是葡萄酒吗 不是
Is it the wine? No.
那是什么 原因是什么
What is it then? What is the reason?
很快这就不重要了
And soon it does not matter.
很快原因就会消失
Soon the why and the reason are gone…
只剩下那种感觉
and all that matters is the feeling itself.
这就是宇宙的本质
And this is the nature of the universe.
我们奋力反抗 我们奋力拒绝
We struggle against it, we fight to deny it…
但那都是假像 是谎言
but it is, of course, pretense. It is a lie.
我们外表镇定
Beneath our poised appearance…
内心其实已经完全
the truth is, we are completely…
失去控制
out of control.
因果关系 想逃也逃不掉
Causality. There is no escape from it.
我们永远是因果的奴隶
We are forever slaves to it.
我们心中仅存的希望和安宁
Our only hope, our only peace,
就是理解它 理解为什么
is to understand it, to understand the why.
“为什么”就是我们和他们
“Why” is what separates us from them…
你和我的不同
you from me.
“为什么”是权力的唯一来源
“Why” is the only real source of power.
没有它 你就无能为力
Without it, you are powerless.
所以你们来找我
And this is how you come to me,
不知道为什么 就没有权力
without why, without power.
环环相扣
Another link in the chain.
不过别怕
But fear not.
因为我知道你有多擅长服从命令
Since I have seen how good you are at following orders…
所以我会告诉你接下来做什么
I will tell you what to do next.
回去告诉那个算命的
Run back and give the fortuneteller this message:
她的时间快到了
Her time is almost up.
现在我有正事要办
Now I have some real business to do,
我要说再见了
so I will say adieu and goodbye.
-我们还没完事 -完事了
– This isn’t over. – Oh, yes, it is.
开锁匠是我的
The Keymaker is mine,
我没有理由交给你
and I see no reason why I should give him up.
-毫无理由 -你要去哪儿
– No reason at all. – Where are you going?
亲爱的 我都说过了
Please, ma cherie, I have told you.
我们都是因果关系的受害者
We are all victims of causality.
我喝了太多红酒 要去撒尿
I drank too much wine, I must take a piss.
因果关系 再会
Cause and effect. Au revoir.
敢碰我就废了你的手
Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again.
不怎么顺利啊
Well, that didn’t go so well.
你确定先知没跟你说别的吗
Are you certain the Oracle didn’t say anything else?
-没有 -也许我们做错了什么
– Yes. – Maybe we did something wrong.
或是没做什么
Or didn’t do something.
不 事已至此
No, what happened happened
走到这步都是必然
and couldn’t have happened any other way.
-你怎么知道 -因为我们还活着
– How do you know? – We are still alive.
想找开锁匠 就跟我来
If you want the Keymaker, follow me.
出去
Get out.
我受够了他一串接一串的谎言
I am so sick and tired of his bullshit. On and on.
自大的混♥蛋♥
Pompous prick.
很久前 我们刚来的时候 不是这个样子
A long time ago, when we first came here, it was so different.
他也不是这个样子
He was so different.
他那时就像你
He was like you.
我会给你你想要的
I’ll give you what you want,
但你也得给我一样东西
but you have to give me something.
-什么东西 -一个吻
– What? – A kiss.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我要你像吻她一样吻我
I want you to kiss me as if you were kissing her.
-为什么 -你爱她 她也爱你
– Why? – You love her. She loves you.
你俩坠入了爱河
It’s all over you both.
很久以前 我也有过这种感受
A long time ago, I knew what that felt like.
我想记住这种感觉
I want to remember it.
我想体验一下 仅此而已
I want to sample it. That’s all.
只是体验一下
Just a sample.
-要不你体验下这个 -崔妮蒂
– Why don’t you sample this instead? – Trinity.
这么点事就大动肝火 只不过是个吻
Such emotion over something so small. It’s just a kiss.
我们为什么要信你
Why should we trust you?
如果我不把开锁匠交给你们
If I don’t deliver you to the Keymaker,
她可以杀了我
she can kill me.
好吧
All right.
但是你要让我相信 我就是她
But you have to make me believe I am her.
好吧
All right.
烂透了 算了吧
Terrible. Forget it.
等等
Wait.
好吧
Okay.
没错
Yes.
就是这种感觉
That’s it.
我嫉妒你 可美好的事注定不会长久
I envy you. But such a thing is not meant to last.
跟我来
Come with me.
又来
Not again.
没事的 他们是我带来的
It’s all right, boys. They’re with me.
这两个给我丈夫干活
These fellas work for my husband.
专做见不得人的事 很忠实
They do his dirty work. They’re very good, very loyal.
对吧
Aren’t you, boys?
是的 夫人
Yes, mistress.
他们来自很早以前的矩阵
They come from a much older version of the Matrix.
但是跟那时的很多程序一样
But like so many back then,
他们惹的麻烦比解决的多
they caused more problems than they solved.
我丈夫还留着他们是因为
My husband saved them because
他们是出了名的难解决
they’re notoriously difficult to terminate.
还有多少人会在枪里装银子弹呢
How many people keep silver bullets in their gun?
你要么跑去餐厅
You can either run to the restaurant
告诉我丈夫我♥干♥了什么
and tell my husband what I have done
要么待在这等死
or you can stay there and die.
他在女厕所
He’s in the ladies’ room!
快点
Hurry.
-我叫尼奥 -我知道 我是开锁匠
– My name is Neo. – Yes. I’m the Keymaker.
我一直在等你
I’ve been waiting for you.
天啊 天啊 波塞芬
My God! My God, Persephone,
你怎么能这样 你居然背叛我
how could you do this? You betray me.
-因果关系 亲爱的 -因果