There’s time.
我的妞…
Where’s my puss…?
-你们好 -林克舅舅
– Hey! – Uncle Link!
上帝啊
God!
林克舅舅
Uncle Link!
我的天啊 你们长大了
Oh, my God! You’re so huge!
-都能把我抱起来了 -不要
– You should be picking me up! – No!
-该你们了 -好吧
– Yeah! – Okay!
好吗 太好了
Okay? All right.
我们一起来 好吗
Now, we’re gonna have to work together here, okay?
一 二 三 抬
One, two, three, lift!
我的天 你都喂他们吃什么啊
Oh, my God! What are you feeding these two?
孩子们 该走了
Come on, kids. It’s time to go.
-你好 凯茜 -你好
– Hey, Cas. – Hey.
-你回来我真高兴 -我也很高兴
– Good to have you home, Link. – Good to be home.
小心点她
You be careful with her.
别担心我 要倒霉的是他
Don’t worry about me. He’s the one that’s gonna get it.
走了 你们俩 走吧
Out the door! Both of you, march!
-再见 -再见
– Bye! – Bye!
我要倒什么霉
I’m gonna get what?
其他飞船回来的次数
Every ship up there’s been home two…
是尼布甲尼撒号♥的两倍甚至三倍
even three times more than the Nebuchadnezzar,
别这样 姿怡 不是说好不谈了吗
Come on, Zee. I thought we were past this.
-你调去其他船我们就不谈了 -我办不到
– We’ll get past this when you start operating another ship. – I can’t do that.
-为什么 -你知道为什么
– Why? – You know why.
如果多泽知道我的感受
If Dozer knew how I felt,
他是不会要你这么做的
he wouldn’t have asked you to do this.
也许吧 但是现在太迟了
Maybe. But it’s too late now.
我做了承诺 有些承诺是不能反悔的
I made a promise, and some promises can’t be unmade.
-这不公平 -没人说这公平
– It’s not fair. – Nobody said it was gonna be.
我还活着 多泽却不在了
You think Cas thinks it’s fair
凯茜觉得公平吗
that I’m here and Dozer’s not?
我两个兄弟死在了那艘船上 林克
I lost two brothers to that ship, Link.
我很害怕
I’m afraid of it.
我怕你也回不来了
I’m afraid it’s gonna take you too.
不会的
It won’t.
你怎么知道
How can you say that to me?
因为有墨菲斯
Because of Morpheus.
因为他告诉过我
Because of what he’s told me.
他说过 这一切快结束了
He said that this is it, that it will be over soon.
-林克 墨菲斯疯了 -是疯了
– Link, Morpheus is crazy. – No doubt.
但坦克和多泽相信他 我跟你说
But Tank and Dozer believed him. And I’ll tell you what…
至从上了那艘船
after being on that ship
亲眼目睹尼奥所做的一切
and seeing Neo do the things he can do…
我必须承认
I gotta say,
我也开始相信他了
I’m starting to believe him too.
万事小心 林克
Be careful, Link.
一定要小心
Please be careful.
开始了吗
They started yet?
哈曼议员在作开场致辞
Only Councillor Hamann’s opening prayer.
今晚 让我们向这些人致敬
Tonight, let us honor these men and women.
他们是我们的战士 英雄
These are our soldiers, our warriors.
他们是我们的丈夫和妻子 兄弟和姐妹
These are our husbands and wives, our brothers and sisters,
我们的孩子
our children.
让我们铭记逝去的人
Let us remember those that have been lost
感激幸存下来 站在我们身边的
and let us give thanks for those that have been found
各位勇士们
and who stand here beside us.
我想让一个人致最后的开场辞
Now I would like someone else to close this prayer.
他很久没在这里发言了
Someone who hasn’t spoken here in a long time.
但我相信他的话
But who I believe has something to say
大家都要听一下
that we all need to hear.
有请墨菲斯
I give you Morpheus.
锡安 听我说
Zion! Hear me!
你们听说的都是事实
It is true what many of you have heard.
此时此刻 机器已集结了一支军队
The machines have gathered an army, and as I speak
正慢慢逼近我们
that army is drawing nearer to our home.
相信我 我们正面临艰难的时刻
Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us.
要准备好应对他们
But if we are to be prepared for it,
就必须抛弃心中的恐惧
we must first shed our fear of it.
我站在这里毫无畏惧
I stand here before you now truthfully unafraid.
为什么
Why?
因为有不同的信念吗
Because I believe something you do not?

No!
我之所以无畏 是因为我记得
I stand here without fear because I remember.
我记得 我能活到现在
I remember that I am here
不是因为前面的征途
not because of the path that lies before me
而是因为我走过的路
but because of the path that lies behind me.
我记得我们与机器抗争了百余年
I remember that for 100 years we have fought these machines.
这百余年来
I remember that for 100 years
它们不断派军队 企图消灭我们
they have sent their armies to destroy us.
经过一个世纪的抗争
And after a century of war,
我只记得最重要的一件事
I remember that which matters most:
我们依然屹立在这
We are still here!
今晚
Tonight.
我们要告诉敌人
Let us send a message to that army.
今晚 我们要尽情狂欢
Tonight, let us shake this cave.
今晚 让这恢弘的大厅
Tonight, let us tremble these halls
为我们颤抖
of earth, steel and stone.
让我们的呐喊从地心直冲云霄
Let us be heard from red core to black sky.
今晚 要让它们记住
Tonight, let us make them remember:
这就是锡安 我们无所畏惧
This is Zion and we are not afraid!
我记得
I remember.
我记得你以前爱跳舞
I remember you used to dance.
而且跳得不错
I remember you were pretty good.
奈奥比舰长 这个世上有些事
There are some things in this world, Captain Niobe,
是不会变的
that will never change.
奈奥比
Niobe!
但有些事会变的
Some things do change.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-我想你 -我知道
– I missed you. – I can tell.
我在想 大家都在这
I was thinking, everyone is here.
跟我来
Follow me.
尼奥 怎么了
Neo, what is it?
哪里不对劲
What’s wrong?
没事的 你可以跟我说
It’s okay, you can tell me.
崔妮蒂
Trinity.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
我不能失去你
I can’t lose you.
你不会失去我的
You’re not gonna lose me.
感觉得到吗
You feel this?
我永远不会放手
I’m never letting go.
晚安 锡安
Good night, Zion.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
-你没事吧 -我没事
– You all right? – I’ll make it.
你看到那个特工了吗 真是厉害
Did you see that agent? I’ve never seen anything like that.
那不重要 重要的是这个
It doesn’t matter. All that matters is this.
你先
You first.
-天啊 -叫我史密斯就好
– Oh, God. – “Smith” will suffice.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – My pleasure.
-要一起吗 -哈曼议员
– Care for some company? – Councillor Hamann.
如果你想一个人 我就不打扰了
I don’t want to intrude if you’d prefer to be alone.
-不 有人一起挺好的 -很好
– No, I could probably use some company. – Good.
我也这么想
So could I.
今晚真美
It’s nice tonight.
非常平静
Very calm.
感觉所有人都睡得很安稳
It feels like everyone is sleeping very peacefully.
并不是所有人
Not everyone.
我讨厌睡觉 一般只睡几个小时
I hate sleeping. I never sleep more than a few hours.
我十一岁前睡太多了
I figure I slept the first
现在要好好补偿睡过去的时光
11 years of my life, now I’m making up for it.
-你呢 -我总是睡不好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!