Where is he now?
他正像超人一样飞呢
He’s doing his Superman thing.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
这里是尼布甲尼撒号♥
This is the Nebuchadnezzar on approach,
请求进入三号♥门
requesting access through Gate Three.
尼布甲尼撒号♥ 这里是锡安控制中心
Nebuchadnezzar, this is Zion Control.
请保持目前速度 等待指示
Maintain present velocity and stand by.
收到 控制中心
Roger that, Control.
这里是锡安控制中心
This is Sion Control requesting
三号♥门立刻解除戒备
immediate stand-down of arms at Gate Three.
尼布甲尼撒号♥即将进入 开门
We have the Nebuchadnezzar on approach. Let’s open her up.
尼布甲尼撒号♥ 请从三号♥门进入 停在七号♥港
Nebuchadnezzar, you are cleared through Gate Three to Bay Seven,
收到 控制中心
Roger that, Control.
大门敞开 床也铺好了 欢迎回家
Door’s open, bed’s made. Welcome home.
回家真好
No place like it.
收到 控制中心
Roger that, Control.
控制中心 三号♥门关闭 请待命
Zion Control, stand by for Gate Three lockdown.
尼布甲尼撒号♥已停靠在七号♥港
The Nebuchadnezzar is down, Bay Seven,
收到
Understood.
米弗尼舰长
Captain Mifune.
墨菲斯舰长
Captain Morpheus.
你是来逮捕我的吗 舰长
Are you here to escort me to the stockade, captain?
-我只是来维和的 -洛克指挥官要你
– I’m just here to keep the peace. – Commander Lock demands…
请你立刻去见他 长官
requests your immediate counsel, sir.
-林克 -长官
– Link. – Sir?
做好尽快出发的准备
I want the ship ready to go as soon as possible.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
-他们俩怎么回事 -墨菲斯和洛克吗
– What is it between them? – Morpheus and Lock?
-奈奥比 -奈奥比舰长
– Niobe. – Captain Niobe?
她以前跟墨菲斯在一起 现在跟洛克了
She used to be with Morpheus. Now she’s with Lock.
怎么回事
What happened?
墨菲斯去见了先知 然后一切都变了
Morpheus went to the Oracle. After that, everything changed.
是啊 她有那个能力
Yeah, she can do that.
尼奥
Neo!
-天啊 -为什么他每次都知道
– Oh, no. – How does he always know?
他就没其他事可干了吗
Doesn’t he have anything better to do?
大家都在说你救了很多人的命
You know what they say about the lives you save.
我可没救他的命
I didn’t save his life.
你好 尼奥
Hiya, Neo.
-崔妮蒂 林克 -你好
– Trinity, Link. – Hey.
-你回来真是太好了 -谢谢 回来真好
– It’s great to have you back. – Thanks. It’s good to be back.
-我帮你拿吧 -不用 我可以自己拿
– Can I carry that for you? – No, I can carry my own bag.
-崔妮蒂 -不用了
– Trinity? – I’m fine.
-你可以拿这些 -当然 林克
– You can carry these. – Yeah, sure, Link.
你知道吗 明年我就可以上舰服役了
Hey, you know, next year I’m old enough to join a crew, right?
我一直在想这事 我决定了
I’ve been thinking a lot about it, and I’ve made my decision.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
我想加入尼布甲尼撒号♥
I want to join the Nebuchadnezzar.
之前墨菲斯缺两个人
I know Morpheus hasn’t filled the other crew position,
却只补了你一个 林克
except for you, Link.
我知道他有他的原因
I’m sure he has reasons…
但是越想 我就越觉得
but the more I think about it,
这是上天注定的
the more I think it’s meant to be.
这是命运
You know, it’s fate.
因为你我才在这里 尼奥
You’re the reason I’m here, Neo.
我说过 是你找到的我 不是我找到的你
I told you, kid, you found me. I didn’t find you.
我知道 但是你救我出来了 你救了我
I know, but you got me out. You saved me.
你救了你自己
You saved yourself.
-墨菲斯 -洛克指挥官
– Morpheus. – Commander Lock.
我和其他舰长谈过了
I spoke to the other captains.
我想给你次机会 解释你的行为
I wanted to offer you a chance to explain your actions.
我觉得我的行为不需要解释
I wasn’t aware that my actions required any explanation.
你收到的直接命令
You were given an direct order…
-就是返回锡安 -我回来了
– to return to Zion. – I did.
但是你让一艘船留在那里了
But you asked for one ship to remain behind.
我想留在那里的 但是我需要回来充电
I would have stayed, but I needed to recharge my ship.
所以你承认你违背了你的职责
So you admit to a direct contravention of your duty.
指挥官 需要有人在矩阵里
Commander, we need a presence inside
等待先知的联络
the Matrix to await contact from the Oracle.
我不想听废话
I don’t want to hear that shit!
我不关心什么先知 预言或者救世主
I don’t care about oracles or prophecies or messiahs!
我只关心一件事
I care about one thing:
阻止机器部队摧毁这座城市
Stopping that army from destroying this city.
想成功 士兵就必须服从我的命令
And to do that I need soldiers to obey my orders.
请恕我直言 指挥官
With all due respect, commander,
只有一种方法可以拯救这座城市
there is only one way to save our city.
怎么拯救
How?
-尼奥 -该死的 墨菲斯
– Neo. – Goddamn it, Morpheus.
不是每个人都相信你那套
Not everyone believes what you believe.
我不需要他们去相信
My beliefs do not require them to.
今晚有个集♥会♥ 大家都在谈这件事
There’s a gathering tonight. Everyone’s talking.
大家都很害怕
A lot of people are scared.
好久没有这么多飞船一起回来了
No one can remember the last time so many ships were docked.
有大事要发生了 是吗
Something is happening, isn’t it? Something big?
我们不能说 别再问了
We’re not allowed to say anything, so stop asking.
我的天 回家真好
Goddamn, it’s good to be home.
我已经向议会提议 解除你的职务
I’ve already recommended to the council that you be removed from duty.
这是你的权利 指挥官
That is, of course, your prerogative, commander.
如果我能决定的话 你这辈子
If it were up to me captain, you wouldn’t
都别想再上船了
set foot on a ship for the rest of your life.
那我很庆幸这不由你来决定
Then I am grateful that it is not up to you.
-哈曼议员 -指挥官
– Councillor Hamann. – Commander.
-舰长 -议员
– Captain. – Councillor.
议会让我在今晚神庙集♥会♥时发言
Council’s asked me to speak tonight at the temple gathering.
飞船纷纷撤回
The presence of the fleet…
还有近来的谣言 需要给大家个解释
and the persistence of rumors must be addressed.
人♥民♥需要知道现在的情况
The people must be told what is happening.
当然 议员
Of course, councillor.
但请允许我提个建议
But might I advise a level
不要透露太多细节
of discretion concerning specific details.
-我们不希望造成恐慌 -没错
– We do not wish to start a panic. – Quite right.
谁都不想引起恐慌
A panic is not what anyone wants.
你怎么想 舰长 有何建议
What about you, captain? What would you advise?
真♥相♥ 没人会恐慌的
The truth. No one will panic,
因为没有什么可怕的
because there isn’t a thing to fear.
那支军队永远不会攻陷锡安
That army would never reach the gates of Zion.
你为什么这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
请想想最近发生了什么 议员
Consider what we have seen, councillor.
想想在过去六个月里
Consider that in the past six months…
我们救的人比过去六年还多
we have freed more minds than in six years.
这场进攻只是绝望之举
This attack is an act of desperation.
我相信 很快
I believe very soon
预言将会实现 战争也将终结
the prophecy will be fulfilled and this war will end.
我希望你是正确的 舰长
I hope you’re right, captain.
预言成真不需要希望 议员
I do not believe it to be a matter of hope, councillor.
只需要时间
It is simply a matter of time.
我到了
My stop.
回见
See you soon.
希望别太快
Hopefully not too soon.
走吧 孩子 他们还有事要做
Let’s go, kid. These two got things to do.
我们想的是同一件事吗
Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
你在想这电梯太慢了吗 我也是
I am if you’re thinking this elevator is too slow.
-飞船充电要多久 -24至30小时
– How long do we charge the Neb? – 24, maybe 30 hours.
这可真是天大的好消息
Some people go their entire lives without hearing news that good.
尼奥 我儿子雅各布在诺西斯号♥上
Neo, please, I have a son, Jacob, aboard the Gnosis.
-请帮我照顾他 -我尽量
– Please, watch over him. – I’ll try.
我女儿在伊卡洛斯号♥上
I have a daughter on the Icarus.
别走
No, wait.
没事 他们需要你
It’s all right. They need you.
-但我需要你 -我知道
– I need you. – I know.
还有时间的