I put that girl upon my knee, mind what I say
我把她抱到膝上
I put that girl upon my knee
她说 年轻人 你太不羁了
She said, “young man, you’re rather free.”
声音小些
Sotto voce.
她曾起誓会待我好
She swore she would be good to me
好好记着我说的一切
Mark well what I do say
她曾起誓会好好待我
She swore she would be good to me
她却花我的钱如流水
She spent my money, fast and free
她水性杨花 又看上人家高富帅
This girl was flirty, he was very tall
眉来眼去 狗男狗女在一起
They afterward became company double shares of straw
所有人一起来吧
Everyone!
纠缠啊 纠缠啊 情欲让我堕落
A-rovin’, a-rovin’, since rovin’s been my ru-i-in
美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠
I’ll go no more a-rovin’ with you, fair maid
纠缠啊 纠缠啊 情欲让我堕落
A-rovin’, a-rovin’, since rovin’s been my ru-i-in
美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠
I’ll go no more a-rovin’ with you, fair maid
你可以为所欲为
You can do whatever you want
只要你瞒得过我
as long as I don’t find out.
瞒得过所有我认识的人
And as long as no one that I know knows about it.
否则
Other than that,
劝你还是好自为之
stop with this idea.
管住你裤裆里的那玩意
Put it back in its pants.
这个东西对他们没用 也不会为你工作
It didn’t work for them, and it’s not going to work for you.
我们之间已经有太多的问题了
We have enough problems as it is, OK?
-能为我来次高♥潮♥吗 -好的
– Can you come for me? – Oh, yes.
-射吧 -好
– Come for me. – Oh, yes.
好好表现
Best behavior out.
-为我射一次 -好
– Come for me? – Yes.
不要再沾那个孩子调制的烈酒了
And no more of that boy’s hooch.
不沾了
No more hooch.
-再说一遍 -不沾烈酒了
– Say it again. – No more hooch.
射吧
Come for me.
射掉了
Yes.
弗莱迪 醒醒
Freddie, wake up.
快 醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
快起来
Come on. Get yourself up.
-醒醒 快点 -等等
– Wake up. Come on. – Wait.
起来吧
God. Yeah, come on.
-快起来 -这是怎么了
– Come on. – What’s the matter?
快醒醒 没什么事
Wake up. Nothing’s the matter.
我是来帮你的
I’m here to help you with something.
-醒醒 醒了没 -醒了
– Wake up. Are you awake? – I’m up!
-你醒了 -是啊
– You awake? – Yes.
看着我
Look at me.
弗莱迪
Freddie,
你得为自己的将来做些准备
I want you to place something in the future for yourself.
为将来准备点东西
I want you to place something in the future for yourself
你想要的东西
that you would like to have.
准备好的时候告诉我一声
And tell me when it’s done.
好的
Ok.
现在它正在某处等着你
Now, it’s there waiting for you,
只要你准备好 随时都可以去取
and you can go and get it whenever you’re ready.
-明白了吗 -明白了
– Do you understand me? – Yes.
你不能和我们待在一起 除非你戒酒
You can’t stay with us any more unless you quit boozing.
好吧
All right.
-那你现在就告诉我 -告诉你什么
– Now tell me. – What?
-告诉我你会戒酒的 -我会戒酒的
– Tell me that you will quit boozing. – I’ll quit boozing.
-再说一遍 -我会戒酒的
– Say it again. – I’ll quit boozing.
-再说一遍 -我会戒酒的
– Say it again. – I’ll quit boozing.
-再说一遍 -我会戒酒的
– Say it again. – I’ll quit boozing.
你该醒醒了 瓦尔
You know you should wake up, Val.
你♥爸♥爸在说话 你可以学着点
Your father’s speaking, you might learn something.
他一直以来都是瞎编乱造的
He’s making all this up as he goes along.
你看不出来吗
You don’t see that?
我在梦里都知道他会说些什么
I can sleep and wake up and not have missed one thing.
-你什么意思 -没有 先生
– You got something to say to me? – No, sir.
你本该有的
Well, you should have.
你应该说点什么 做点什么
You should say something. Do something.
说 操♥你♥妈♥ 要有个男人样
Say “Fuck you.” Be a man!
行了 没你事了
OK, you’re all right,
你没事 什么事也没有 知道吗
you’re fine, you’re fine, OK?
好好坐着 闭好你的嘴
Sit down and shut up.
下午好
Good afternoon.
回家吧 你迟到了
Come home. You’re late.
这房♥子真漂亮 你是房♥主吗
It’s a beautiful house. Are you the owner?
不是 先生
No, sir.
你妈妈这么说的吗
Is that how your mother said it?
我们在找兰卡斯特·多德
We’re looking for Lancaster Dodd.
-我不知道你在说谁 -他在这所房♥子里
– I don’t know who that is. – He’s in the house.
-我能进去吗 -他就在里面 请进
– Well, may I come in? – He’s just inside. Yes, come in.
-等等 -你是房♥主吗
– Now hold on. – Are you the owner?
不是 先生
No, sir.
我这里有拘捕令
Well, I have a civil warrant here
-兰卡斯特·多德的拘捕令 -你迟到了
– for a Lancaster Dodd. – You’re late.
放轻松然后回到现在
Release and return to present time.
-抱歉 金姆 -房♥主在里面
– Excuse me, Kim. – The owner’s in the house.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
不 你不能 我们要讨论…
No, you can’t. We’re gonna have to talk to…
-他就在里面 -我这里有拘捕令
– He’s just inside. – I have a warrant here
针对兰卡斯特·多德的正式拘捕令
to serve Lancaster Dodd. A civil warrant.
出什么事了
What’s happening here?
下午好 你是兰卡斯特·多德吗
Good afternoon. Are you Lancaster Dodd?
下午好 我是
Good afternoon. Yes, I am.
先生 你的逮捕令
I have a warrant for your arrest, sir.
很好 罪名是什么
Goody. What are the charges?
宾州地方检察院开具的
By the district court of Pennsylvania,
控告你非法挪用
The Mildred Drummond Foundation
米尔德里德·蒙德基金资产
for wrongful withdrawal of funds.
我当你在开玩笑 好不好
This is a silly joke, no?
-不 先生 不是玩笑 -这是
– No, it isn’t, sir. – This is…
我必须将你收监 然后采集你的指纹
I have to take you in and book and fingerprint you.
这在演喜剧片吧
comic opera.
让这个城市变得美好难道也有罪
Is it illegal in this city to get better?
当然不会
No, but it’s illegal to
但是没有执照开办医疗学校是犯法的
operate a medical school without a license.
这不是什么医疗学校 这只是所房♥子
This is not a medical school, it’s a house.
长官 我是房♥主 他们是我的客人
Sir, this is my home and these are my guests.
不好意思 夫人 我们是费城警方
Excuse me, ma’am, this is the City of Philadelphia Police Department.
我们和这些执行公务的孩子没什么不同
We have no disagreement with
但是你说说看
these boys doing their work and all its silliness
你们这些愚蠢行为是在维护什么
as defenders of what code?
我们是费城警方
Well, we’re with the City of Philadelphia Police Department.
你有什么权力 谁给你权力这么做
What honor?! What honor do you have?!
宾夕法尼亚州宪法 先生
State of Pennsylvania, sir.
-双手背后 -这是哪门子…
– Put your hands behind your back. – What part of the galaxy…?
这只是科学研讨会
This is a scientific gathering.
弗莱迪 别别别别
Freddie! No, no, no, no, no.
-冷静点 -不 弗莱迪
– Calm down! – No! Freddie!
弗莱迪冷静点 别
Freddie! Calm down! No!
冷静点 别伤害他
Calm down! Do not hurt him!
弗莱迪
Freddie!
会没事的 求你 别伤他
It’ll be OK! Please, don’t hurt him!
-我和你同在 爸爸 -你马上就可以出来的
– I am with you, Daddy. – You’ll be out in no time.
我们很快就能出来
We’ll be… we’ll be out shortly!
笑吧
Just laugh!
-笑笑 -每个人在笑
– Just laugh. – Everyone’s laughing.
-不用你 -我会带他去警♥察♥局
– Not you. – I’ll bring him to the station.
我们会跟在你后面 我们马上就过去
We’re following right behind. We’ll be right there.
没事 我没事 我很好
OK. I’m fine. I’m fine. OK.
我们就跟在你后面
We’re following right behind you.
我和你同在 爸爸
I’m with you, Daddy.
我很好 我爱你们