我们的过去被重塑了
that our past has been reshapen?
变得堕落
Perverted?
也许我们认识的世界根本就不像我们所想那样
And perhaps what we think we know of this world is false information?
穿越不会使我害怕 先生
Time travel does not
因为那是不可能存在的
frighten me, sir, because it’s not possible.
让我害怕的是
What does frighten me is the
有些患了白血病的可怜人会来找你治病
possibility of some poor soul with leukemia… coming to you.
我们都理解穿梭于时空之间
There are dangers
确实会有一定的危险
of traveling in and out of time as we understand it.
这跟过河一样
But it’s not unlike traveling down a river, you see?
你趟过一条河 鼓足勇气回头看
You travel down the river, ’round the bend, look back,
你看不到一丝过河的痕迹 不是吗
and you cannot see around the bend can you?
但这不意味着它就是不存在的 是不是
But that does not mean it is not there, does it?
但某些团体就是要我们去相信眼见为实的真理
But certain clubs would like us to think that a truth,
我认为真理只掌握在少数人手里
I say truth, uncovered should stay hidden.
我不属于任何团队
I belong to no club, and
如果你不愿意接受任何的讨论
if you’re unwilling to allow any discussion…
这不是讨论 简直就是拷问
No, this isn’t a discussion, it’s a grilling.
如果你思维定式了的话 我也没法帮你了
There’s nothing I can do for you if your mind has been made up.
看起来你都知道答案了 为什么还问
You seem to know the answers to your questions. Why do you ask?
真遗憾你都不愿为自己的信仰做辩护了
I’m sorry you’re unwilling to defend your beliefs
-在任何合理的… -如果你都知道答案了
– in any kind of rational… – If you already
为什么还要明知故问 蠢猪
know the answers to your questions, then why ask, pig fuck?!
我们不会无助的
We are not helpless.
我们正处于一段充满黑暗与危险的旅途中
And we are on a journey that risks the dark.
如果你不介意的话 那就晚安了
If you don’t mind, a good night to you.
弗莱迪 住手
Freddie, stop!
现在不是时候 别胡来
This is not the time. Stop.
这就是我们现在的状况
And this is where we are at.
处在最底层还得不断解释自己 这是为了什么
At the lowest level to have to explain ourselves, for what?
究竟为什么我们必须要卑躬屈膝
For what we do we have to grovel?
保卫我们自己的唯一方法就是进攻
The only way to defend ourselves is to attack.
如果我们不这么做的话
If we don’t do that, we
我们会输掉所有的战斗
will lose every battle that we are engaged in.
我们就永远无法用自己的方式
We will never dominate our environment
主宰我们的环境 除非我们还击
the way we should unless we attack.
这座城市 充满噪音
And this city, city is just noise.
我了解它
I know this city.
我知道那些腐朽的秘密
I know its rotten secrets,
肮脏的谎言与秘密
its filthy lies and secrets.
他们把我们请过来 也欢迎了我们
They… invited us here and welcomed us.
却只是将我们随手抛弃 踢我们出去
Only to throw us down and kick us out.
真是讽刺啊
It’s a grim joke.
你有聚会参与者的姓名和其它信息对吧
You got the names and information of the people at this party, right?
-是你请他们来的 -是啊 怎么了
– You invited them? – Yeah, what for?
行了 克拉克 起来跟我走
All right, Clark. Get up, you’re coming with me.
想看好戏吗 我需要些帮助
Hey, I need some help. You want
我们走吧 快点
to put on a good show or no? Let’s go. Come on.
谁啊
Yes, who is it?
摩尔先生
Mr. More,
我是源教的弗莱迪·奎尔
this is Freddie Quell from The Cause.
我想跟你谈谈
I’d like to have a word.
奎尔先生 现在可是凌晨3点
Mr. Quell, it’s 3:00 in the morning.
我知道 先生 我们有个礼物要送给你
Yes, sir, we have a gift we’d like to present to you.
你们有礼物送给我
You’d like to present to me?
你怎么知道我住这儿的
How do you… know where I live?
那我们能进来谈一小会儿吗
Um, can we come in, just have a word?
我们就这样
How about if we do
在门口说吧 怎么样
it right in the doorway. How does that sound?
当然
Sure, um…
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
我想你再也不必担心约翰·摩尔先生
Well, I don’t think you have to worry about Mr. John More
会出来公然反对你了
speaking out against you.
你做了什么
What did you do?
他还真会自作聪明
He had a wise ass mouth.
我的小保镖 你究竟做什么了
My little soldier, what did you do?
你必须告诉我 让我知道
You need to tell me so that I know.
不 我是不会告诉你的
No, I’m not going to tell you.
我没干什么坏事
Nothing bad.
我只是 只是跟他谈了会儿
I just… I just talked to him.
但这不是解决问题的方式
But this is not the way.
懂了吗 你这调皮蛋
Naughty boy, OK?
知道了吧 弗莱迪
All right? Freddie?
整天胡闹
You are a mischief.
你真是个顽劣的年轻人
A horrible young man, you are.
胡闹的行为就像动物一样
This is acting like an animal,
饿的时候会吃自己粪便的那种肮脏动物
a dirty animal that eats its own feces when hungry.
我们跟那些泛泛众生不同
We stand far above that crowd.
是吧
Don’t we?
我们要记着我们是在哪儿相遇的
We need to remember where we’ve met.
总是唠唠叨叨的
It’s nagging at me.
是你吧
Isn’t it you?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 请坐 但不用出去
Thank you. Down, but not out.
不 还没死呢
No, not dead yet.
-你好 -你好
– Hello! – Hello!
欢迎来到费城
Welcome to Philadelphia!
-大家都好吧 -比谁跑得快
– Everyone all right? – I’m gonna race you!
你赢了
You win!
你赢了 你赢了
You won, you won.
-这是佩姬和伊丽莎白 -你们好
– Peggy, Elizabeth. – Hello.
还有克拉克
Clark.
当我们重回时间洞旅行
When we travel back in the Time Hole,
对于另一个时代 我们会有不同的感受
there’s a different feel to another period in time
那是一种很初始的感觉 很难描述
that is so basic it’s hard to describe.
如果你发现自己在
So if you find yourself in a room
一个色调不一致的房♥间里
allow that there may be color with unfamiliar tones,
可能是由于煤气灯照在上面
perhaps because the gaslight shining on it.
致使空气中可能出现奇怪的味道
There may be a strange quality to the air.
连尘埃的颗粒成分都是那么古旧
Its particles of dust derive from un-modern constituents.
甚至人们的身体都因为穿着不同时代的衣物
Even human bodies seem to radiate a different kind of warmth
散发着不一样的热度
when covered with the fabrics of another age.
现在 记忆会将所有这些筛选出来
Now, memory filters all of that out.
但当我们回到这种方法
But… when we return this way,
用大♥师♥发现的源教方式
the Cause Way, the way Master has discovered,
所有事物都将完好无损
everything is intact.
真是太感谢了
With such gratitude.
谢谢
Thank you.
来自费城的欢迎是多么友好
What a welcome to Philadelphia.
我恋爱了
I’m in love.
我恋爱了 相信大家都恋爱过
I’m in love. We’ve all been in love.
当我们陷入爱河的时候 我们享受着快乐
And when we’re in love, we experience pleasure
同时承受着极大的痛苦
and extreme pain.
这就是我想说的
And that’s what I’d like to talk about.
来一首浪人情歌♥
“Go Roving.”
G调
“Go Roving” In “G.”
美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠
I’ll go no more a roving with you fair maid
歌♥曲为《阿姆斯特丹的女人》
纠缠啊 纠缠啊 情欲让我堕落
A-rovin’, a-rovin’, since rovin’s been my ru-i-in
美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠
I’ll go no more a roving with you fair maid
她深蓝的眼睛 娇红的面颊
Her eyes are bule, her cheeks are red
记录着我说的情话
Mark well what I do say
她深蓝的眼睛 娇红的面颊
Her eyes are bule, her cheeks are red
她有一头浓密的秀发
there’s a wealth of hair upon her head
美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠
I’ll go no more a roving with you fair maid
纠缠啊 纠缠啊 纠缠使我堕落
A-rovin’, a-rovin’, a rovin’s been my ru-i-in
美艳的女人 我将不再和你纠缠
I’ll go no more a-rovin’ with you, fair maid
我搂过她的蛮腰 为我说的话懊悔
I put my arm around her waist, mind what I did say
我搂过她的腰
I put my arm around her waist
她说 年轻人 你太心急了
She said, “young man, you’re in great haste.”
我把她抱到膝上 为我说的话懊悔