欢迎你
Welcome.
-欢迎你重返纽约市 -谢谢你
– Welcome back to New York City. – Thank you.
-我们很高兴你来 -我也很高兴
– We are so happy you’re here. – I’m happy I’m here.
佩姬 小心脚下
Peggy, watch your step.
各位注意脚下 当心摔倒
Watch your step, everyone.
-你好 米尔德里德 -你好
– Hello, Mildred. – Hello.
-很高兴见到你 -你好
– Nice to see you. – Hello.
-米尔德里德 -你好
– Mildred. – Oh, hello.
这位是米尔德里德·蒙德
This is Mildred Drummond.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
终于见到您 真是太高兴了
Wonderful to meet you finally.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
船真是太棒了
The boat was perfect.
谢谢 这是我的妻子 佩姬
Thank you. Peggy, my wife.
你好 佩姬
Hello, Peggy.
很高兴能见到你 同时恭喜新禧
Nice to meet you. And congratulations.
-谢谢 -弗莱迪·奎尔
– Thank you. – Freddie Quell.
弗莱迪·奎尔
Freddie… Quell.
-这是我女儿 伊丽莎白 -是的
– Elizabeth, my daughter. – Yes.
-你好 -这是我女婿 克拉克
– Hello. How are you? – Clark, my son-in-law.
-你好 克拉克 -很高兴见到你
– Hello, Clark. – Lovely to meet you.
-我也是 -还有诺曼·康拉德
– Lovely to meet you. – Norman Conrad.
-是啊 -幸会
– Yes. – How do you do?
-克里夫·博伊德 -晚上好
– Cliff Boyd. – Good evening.
-这是我儿子 瓦尔 -是啊
– Val, my son. – Oh, yes.
你好 你们父子俩长得可真像
How are you? I can see the resemblance.
-是啊 我也觉得 -跟我来
– Yes, yes. So can I. – Why don’t you come with me?
我来向您介绍
I will introduce you to…
-这位是波比 -波比
– Oh, well, here’s Poppy. – Poppy!
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. Yes.
-还有可爱的布丽奇特 -布丽奇特
– And the lovely Brigitte. – Brigitte!
-你在这儿啊 -晚上好 一杯苏格兰威士忌
– Here you are. – Good evening. Scotch.
-好的 要不要加冰 -不加冰
– Scotch, OK. Neat or on the rocks? – Neat.
不加冰 两指高够了吗
Neat. Two fingers?
够了 小酒怡情
Yeah, it’s fine.
-真漂亮 -谢谢
– Beautiful. – Thank you.
-谢谢你 克拉克 谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you, Clark. Thank you. – Thank you.
想吃点什么吗
Would you like something?
里面有很多美食招待大家
We have some delicious treats inside.
是在后面吗 那些三明治
In the back? Those sandwiches?
是的 在后面
In the back. Yes.
-还有古典鸡尾酒 -我要一些古典鸡尾酒
– And an Old Fashioned. – Old Fashioned for me.
你是想跟她们待一起还是跟我来
Do you want to stay together or do you want to come with me?
我跟你去
I’ll join you.
好 跟我来吧 佩姬
All right, come with me, Peggy.
-非常感谢 -我想带你见我一位朋友
– Thank you so much. – This is my friend I want you to meet,
-米歇尔 -你好
– Michelle. – Hi. How are you?
睁开眼睛 回到我这儿来
Open your eyes, come back to me.
你的名字
What is your name?
玛格丽特·奥布莱恩
Margaret O’Brien.
你再想想
What is your name?
既然你提到了
Now that you mention it…
我觉得我是个男人
I think I was a man.
能笑是好事
Laughing is good.
-感觉我的脖子好多了 -那就行
– My neck feels much better. – Oh, that’s good.
刚才我经历的那些 那是我吗
What I just experienced, was that me?
你刚才是谁 亲爱的
What was you, darling?
那个身着盔甲的男人是我吗
That man in the armor, was that me?
是的 那是你的灵魂
Yes. That was your spirit.
我们的灵魂不同时期依附于不同的容器
Our spirits live on in the whole of time,
以这种方式永久流淌在时间长河之中
exist in many vessels through time.
现在你的灵魂依附于1950年的容器
This is the vessel you’re existing in now, in 1950.
请允许我打断一下
Excuse me.
正如你可以回想起来的
As you all may recall,
实验过程中所有你经历的那些创伤
during the trauma that you went through while we were processing…
是的
Yes.
你所经历的每一个细节
It was of the utmost importance
是极其重要的
that you experience every detail…
所有具体细节
every specific detail
在回忆中 通过你所有的感官
through all of your senses, of that memory,
我们再次
and that we go over it again
并且一次又一次地重复体验
and over it again and over it again
直到它失去能量 这非常…
until it loses its power. This is very…
-打扰一下 -这非常的重要
– Excuse me. – This is very important.
-为什么那很重要呢 -打扰一下
– Why it is important… – Excuse me.
如果你将某人带离了一个创伤事件
…Is if you bring someone out of a traumatic event,
回到现实
back to the present time,
-无论你多么小心 -打扰一下
– no matter how carefully you do that… – Excuse me.
如果你还没有放下回忆
If you have not gone over the memory…
打扰一下 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
这听起来挺像催眠术的吧 不是吗
Some of this sounds quite like hypnosis, is it not?
如果你非要这样说 那个过程就是诱导催眠
This is a process of de-hypnotization, if you will.
有人在麻木地沉睡
Man is asleep.
这个过程可以帮助唤醒他
This process wakes him from his slumber.
我还是觉得你所说的那些关于
I still find it difficult to see the proof
前世今生的事 很难令人信服
with regards to past lives that your movement claims.
你愿意亲自体验一下吗
Would you care to submit yourself to processing?
就像我朋友说的那样 透过望远镜看
“Look through the telescope,” As my friend said.
下次吧
Oh, perhaps another time.
你还说过 这些方法 你们”源教”的方法
You’ve also said that these methods, Cause Methods,
根据你的作品描述 可以治愈白血病
can cure leukemia, according to your book, and…
纠正一下 是某些白血病
Some forms of leukemia.
通过接触过去的生活
In being able to access past lives,
我们能够治疗千年前
we are able to treat illnesses that may have started back
甚至上万亿年前存在的疾病
thousands, even trillions of years.
-上万亿年 -通过集体的力量 先生
– Trillions? – With a team, sir.
地球已被证实
The earth is not understood
才不过几十亿年的历史
to be more than a few billion years old.
即使是当今最聪明的科学家也可能被愚弄
Even the smartest of our current scientists can be fooled, yes.
-你能理解怀疑论 -能
– You can understand skepticism, – Yes!
-你能吗 -当然能
– can you not? – Yes, yes.
如果没有它 我们会过分积极
For without it, we’d be
没有消极的感受 因此就没有负荷
positives and no negatives, therefore zero charge.
-但我们必须要有负荷 -理论上来说
– We must have it. – Good science by definition
好的科学家能够接纳多种观点 不是吗
allows for more than one opinion, does it not?
这就是为什么我们如此广泛地收集材料
Which is why our gathering of data is so far-reaching.
否则 这只不过是你个人的想法
Otherwise, you merely have the will of one man,
这就是邪教的基石吧 不是吗
which is the basis of cult, is it not?
确实 确实
‘Tis, ’tis.
值得庆幸的是 我们所有人都在奋不顾身
And thankfully, we are, all of us, working at breakneck speeds
齐心协力捕捉思想中的致命缺点
and in unison towards capturing the mind’s fatal flaws
并且将它修改回最初完美的状态
and correcting it back to its inherent state of perfect.
同时扶正文明 消除战争和贫穷
Whilst righting civilization and eliminating war and poverty,
最终消除核威胁
and therefore, the atomic threat.
我发现很难理解
I find it quite difficult to comprehend,
更准确来说是
or more to the point,
去相信你所相信的那些 先生
believe, that you believe, sir,
时光旅行催眠疗法
that time travel hypnosis therapy
可以带来世界和平 可以治愈癌症
can bring world peace and cure cancer.
我还没去过金字塔 你去过吗
I have never been to the pyramids, have you?
-没有 -但我们知道它就在那
– No. – And yet we know that they are there
因为有学者之前就告诉了我们
because learned men have told us so.
我能问你的名字吗
May I ask, what is your name?
-约翰·摩尔 -摩尔先生 我能问一句吗
– John More. – Mr. More, if I may,
源教的穿越能力
is there something frightening
让你感到害怕了吗
to you about The Cause’s travels into the past?
-你说害怕 -对
– Frightening? – Yes.
不 没有
No, no.
回到过去又有什么好害怕的呢 先生
What scares you so much about traveling into the past, sir?
-我没有害怕 -你害怕我们可能会发现
– I’m not frightened. – Are you afraid that we might discover