– Excited? – Yeah.
结识了朋友吗
Have you made some friends?
-这里人都很和气 -好 好
– Everyone is very nice here. – Good. Good.
-你感觉怎么样 -好啊
– How are you feeling? – Yeah, good.
我看也是
I gather myself.
做我的实验品和门徒吧
You’ll be my guinea pig and protégé?
非正式评估
Informal processing.
-准备好了吗 -是的
– Are you ready? – Yes.
说你的名字
Say your name.
-弗莱迪·奎尔 -再说一遍
– Freddie Quell. – Say it again.
弗莱迪·奎尔
Freddie Quell.
-再说一遍 -弗莱迪·奎尔
– Say it again. – Freddie Quell.
-再说一遍 -弗莱迪·奎尔
– Say it again. – Freddie Quell.
不如再说一遍
Might as well say it one more time,
好让你确定知道自己是谁
just to make sure you know who you are.
弗莱迪·奎尔
Freddie Quell.
你说话时不加思索吗
Are you thoughtless in your remarks?
我通常是会思索一点的
I usually put some thought into them.
你会在汽车站逗留约炮找乐吗
Do you linger at bus stations for pleasure?

No.
你会无缘无故抽筋吗
Do you get muscle spasms for no reason?

No.
你以前的错误会困扰你吗
Do your past failures bother you?

No.
你以前的错误会困扰你吗
Do your past failures bother you?

No.
你以前的错误会困扰你吗
Do your past failures bother you?

No.
你以前 生活上的 错误会困扰你吗
Do your past failures in life bother you?

No.
你的生活充满挣扎吗
Is your life a struggle?

No.
你愿意别人告诉你该怎么做吗
Do you like to be told what to do?

No.
你的行为反复无常吗
Is your behavior erratic?

No.
你觉得别人有趣吗
Do you find interest in other people?
没什么意思
Not really.
你认为公平很容易做到吗
Do you find it easy to be fair?
是的
Yes.
你经常嫉妒成恨吗
Are you often consumed by envy?
没有 嫉妒什么
No, about what?
你经常嫉妒成恨吗
Are you often consumed by envy?
我不明白 你是说嫉妒别人吗
I don’t unders… You mean like jealousy?
嫉妒别人
Like jealousy.
那个 有的
Oh, well, yeah.
我不喜欢别人动我女人
I don’t like someone else’s hands on my girls.
我不愿意想那事 让我恶心
I don’t like to think about it. It makes me sick.
你的思维方式很科学吗
Are you scientific in your thought?
是的
Yes.
你在意自己给别人留下的印象吗
Are you concerned with the impression you make?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
是的 你在意
Yes, you do.
大多数人都是混♥蛋♥ 你想说这个意思吧
Well, most people are asses, if that’s what you mean.
你通常待人真诚吗
Are you usually truthful to others?
不 我也不知道
No. I don’t know.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
你是不可预料的人吗
Are you unpredictable?
真傻
Silly.
傻动物
Silly animal.
-我忍♥不住 -肮脏的动物
– I couldn’t help it. – Dirty animal.
对不起
Sorry.
评估时能笑是好事
It’s good to laugh during processing.
有时候我们会忘记
Sometimes we forget,
哪怕是动物的笑声
even if it is the sound of an animal.
弗莱迪·奎尔 实验评估
Freddie Quell, test session,
1950年3月5日 晚6点
March 5th, 1950, 18:00 hours.
于阿勒西娅游船上
Aboard the sailing vessel Alethia.
源教大♥师♥ 医学博士
LD, MOC, MD,
兰卡斯特·多德记录并批准
logged and approved.
要不咱们在上楼之前再来一杯
Should we sample another sip before we join them upstairs?
等等 就这样吗
Wait, that’s it?
目前就这样
For now.
不不不 你得再问我多些
No, no, no, no. You got to ask me more.
这很有趣 来吧 你再问多些
This is fun. Come on, you got to ask me more.
你能不能
Could you answer the next
回答下一组问题时不眨眼
series of questions without blinking your eyes?
-能 -不担心 不犹豫
– Yes. – Without fear and hesitation,
-凭直觉快速回答 -当然可以
– answer as quickly as you can? – Sure.
再来呀
Again.
从现在开始 你不能眨眼
Starting now, you are not to blink.
眨眼的话就回头重来
If you blink we go back to the start.
犯规
Infringement.
你眨眼了
You blinked.
从现在开始 你不能眨眼
Starting now, you are not to blink.
眨眼的话就回头重来
If you blink, we go back to the start.
你经常觉得自己无足轻重吗
Do you often think about how inconsequential you are?

No.
你相信上帝会把你
Do you believe that God
从自己的愚蠢里拯救出来吗
will save you from your own ridiculousness?

No.
你曾与你家人性♥交♥吗
Have you ever had intercourse with someone inside your family?

Yes.
你曾与你家人性♥交♥吗
Have you ever had intercourse with someone inside your family?
-是 -谁
– Yes. – Who?
-我姑姑 -你杀过人吗
– My auntie. – Have you killed anyone?
-没有 -也许有吧
– No. – Maybe?
-我没有 -你杀过人吗
– Not me. – Have you killed anyone?
-没有 -你跟你姑姑
– No. – How many times did you
-性♥交♥多少次 -3次
– have intercourse with your aunt? – Three times.
-你姑姑现在在哪里 -我不知道
– Where is your aunt now? – I don’t know.
你还想跟她性♥交♥吗
Would you like to have intercourse with her again?

No.
你为此后悔吗
Do you regret this?

No.
-你母亲在哪里 -我不知道 疯…
– Where is your mother? – I don’t know. Loony…
-犯规 -要命
– Infringement. – Fuck!
-回头重来 -好
– Back to the start. – OK.
你经常觉得自己无足轻重吗
Do you often think about how inconsequential you are?

Yes.
-你相信上帝会拯救你吗 -不
– Do you believe that God will save you? – No.
你曾与你家人性♥交♥吗
Have you ever had sex with a member of your family?
-是 -你在撒谎吗
– Yes. – Are you lying?
-不 -谁
– No. – Who?
我的姑姑贝莎
My Auntie Bertha.
她现在在哪里
Where is your aunt now?
不知道 也许在家里
I don’t know, maybe home.
-你在撒谎吗 -不
– Are you lying? – No.
-你经常撒谎吗 -是
– Are you a liar? – Yes.
-你杀过人吗 -是
– Have you killed anyone? – Yes.
-谁 -战争时 日本人
– Who? – Japs in war.
-你为此后悔吗 -不
– Do you regret this? – No.
-你在逃避什么 -也许我害了一个人
– What are you running from? – Maybe I hurt a man, I think.
也许他死了 我不知道
Maybe he’s dead. I don’t know.
-在哪里 -在萨利纳斯
– Where? – In Salinas.
他偷喝了我做的酒
He stole a batch of my booze and he drank it.
-你的酒是毒药吗 -小心喝就没事
– Is this booze you make poison? – Not if you drink it smart.
-你想给我下毒吗 -不
– Are you trying to poison me? – No.
-你父亲在哪里 -死了
– Where is your father? – Dead.
-他怎么死的 -喝多了
– How did he die? – Drunk.
你母亲在哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!