待在我身后不要动
Stay where you are
可是太迟了
It’s too late
退我后边去吧 撒旦
Satan, get thee behind me
味道不错吧
Taste good?
他允诺会等我
He promised to wait
我无法与其相见 但我知道他会出现
But I won’t appear and he may come here
我有个漂亮的小肚腩 想不想看一下
I have an apricot belly, want to see?
好啊
Yes.
哦 撒旦 他就在我的门口
Satan, he’s at my gate
退我后边去吧
Get thee behind me
我可是个不折不扣的好女孩
I’m really a very good girl.
你为什么会对我有这种想法
Where do you get this idea about me?
待在我身后不要动
Stay where you are
我觉得我们想的是同一件事
Maybe we think the same things at the same time.
可是太迟了
It’s too late
老天 我觉得也是
Oh, my goodness. I think we do.
可是太迟了
It’s too late
你还想看些什么呢 这个吗
What else do you want to see, these?
想看
Yes.
可是太迟了
It’s too late
-好看吗 -好看
– Are they nice? – Yes.
-纯手工制♥作♥ -是啊
– Handmade. – Yes, they are.
差不多玩够了
That’s enough now.
今晚出去玩怎么样
Want to go out tonight?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
-你结婚了吗 -是的
– Are you married? – Uh, yes.
-这是给你老婆的吗 -你说什么
– This for your wife? – Pardon me?
-照片拍给你老婆的吗 -是的
– This for your wife? – Uh, yes.
待着别动
Don’t move. Just stay still.
这样有点热
It’s a little warm.
这样就太热了
It’s hot.
我都开始出汗了
I’m starting to sweat.
你闭嘴吧
You need to shut up.
你把这个天杀的…
You need to move the God…
你丫闭嘴
You need to shut up.
你给我退后
You need to back off.
坐下 我很抱歉
Sit down. I’m very sorry.
我想把灯光调好而已
I’m trying to get the lighting right.
你得理解 我只是想把灯光调好
You must understand, I want to get the lighting right.
-够多了 -给一口吧
– That’s enough. – Little bit.
把这个喝了
Drink that.
一口闷
One gulp.
-你叫什么 -弗兰克
– What’s your name? – Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
你看着像我父亲
You look like my father.
他需要来点水
Need some water.
我们得给他弄点水
We need to give him some water.
我没往他酒里放东西
I didn’t put anything in his drink.
你对他下毒了吗
Did you give him poison?
-没 大伙喝得都一样 -你在撒谎
– No, everybody had the same thing. – No, you’re lying.
我没撒谎 他只是让酒精脱水了
I didn’t lie, he’s dehydrated.
-我没对他下毒 -你对他下毒了
– No, I didn’t poison him. – No, you poisoned him.
-胡说 酒是他自己喝的 -你对他下毒了
– No. He took it, he took it himself. – No. You poisoned him.
他只是需要喝点水
No, he needs some water.
-让开 走开 -你对他下毒了
– Move, move. – No, no, you poisoned him.
-他需要水 -你对他下毒了
– He needs some water. – You poisoned him, you poisoned him.
别紧张 放轻松 我没对他下毒
Take it easy. Take it easy. I didn’t poison him.
我什么都没做 请放开我
I didn’t do anything. Please take your hands off me.
-我没对他下毒 -看你干的好事
– I didn’t poison him. – You poisoned him.
我什么事都没干 拜托
I didn’t do anything wrong, OK?
他自己把酒给喝了
He took the drink himself, he took it.
和我没关系
I didn’t do anything.
早上好
Good morning.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你是谁 这是在哪里
Who are you? Where am I?
海上 放心 你很安全
You’re safe, you’re at sea.
来 跟我走
Here. Come with me.
来啊
Come on.
这边
Here.
你醒了
All right.
是的
All right.
这是你的船吗
Is this your ship?
没错 我是船长
I am its commander, yes.
这条船驶向哪里
Where is it going?
经过巴拿马运河 到达纽约市
New York City, through the canal.
你是个水手
You’re a seaman.
是啊 我怎么会在这里
Yeah. How did I get down here?
你喝多了在船上寻衅滋事
You were acting aggressive because you drank too much alcohol.
是吗 不会吧
No, I don’t think so.
你告诉我你是个一级棒的水手
You told me you were an able-bodied seaman,
想找份工作
and you were looking for work.
我这样说
I told you?
那你有活给我♥干♥吗
Yeah, well, you have any?
为什么鬼鬼祟祟溜上我的船
Why all the skulking and sneaking?
工作也不至于难找
Work cannot be that difficult to come by.
那得看自己想不想干那活儿
That depends on when you’re ready to go.
-你这种状况不适合工作 -我可以的
– You shouldn’t work in your condition. – No, I can work.
-你的状况有点”迷茫” -我没有
– You’re aberrated. – No, I’m not.
知道那是什么意思吗
Know what that means?
不知道
No.
你的人生误入歧途了 对吧
You’ve wandered from the proper path, haven’t you?
你的这些问题
These problems you have…
我没有问题 我都不记得和你说了什么
I don’t have any problems. I don’t know what I told you,
不过你要真有活给我♥干♥ 我就干
but if you have work for me to do, I can do it.
你和以前的我是那么相像
You seem so familiar to me.
是吗
Yeah.
你以前是干什么的
What do you do?
我做过很多工作
I do many, many things.
作家 医生
I am a writer, a doctor,
核物理学家 理论哲学家
a nuclear physicist, a theoretical philosopher…
当然首先我是个人 男人
…but above all I am a man.
同你一样 对万事万物都无比好奇
A hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.
很抱歉我昨晚失控了
Well, I’m sorry if I got out of hand last night.
昨晚很冷 所以我…
It was cold and I was…
不用道歉 你反正是个无赖嘛
Don’t apologize. You’re a scoundrel.
作为一个资深的科学家
And as a scientist and a connoisseur, I have…
我完全搞不懂这个魔力药水的成分
…I have no idea the contents of this remarkable potion.
怎么做出来的
What’s in it?
无可奉告
Secrets.
你能再做一些吗
Can you make more?
那个不行
Well, not like that.
我可以给你做些更好的
But I can make you something different, better.
我会为你调制一些特别的
I’ll make something special for you.
想试一下吗
How do you like to feel?
我可以对你偷偷溜上船的行为既往不咎
I will give you a full reprieve from your naughtiness
不过你得给我们多调制一些
as a stowaway, if you make us some more.
我得承认 尝了一口后我忍♥不住全喝了
I must admit I, I sampled it and ended up drinking it all.
梳洗一下 把自己弄干净点
Would you scrub yourself and make yourself clean.
我女儿今天结婚
My daughter is getting married.
你也一起来吧
Come and join us.
暂且将你的烦忧抛于脑后
Leave your worries for a while.
反正它们也跑不了
They’ll still be there when you get back.
别让糟糕的回忆影响心情
And your memories aren’t invited.
你自己随意吧
Stand wherever you like.
你好 你好 你好 你好
Good day, good day, good day, good day.
真是个好日子
What a day. What a day.
妈妈
Mama.
小淘气
Rascal.
克拉克 真是个好日子
Clark, big day?
-的确 先生 -你感觉如何
– Big day indeed, sir. – How are you feeling?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!