We were members of the Pigeon Post.
当巴黎被德军围困了四个半月的时候
During a four and a half month siege
我们负责飞鸽传书
of the city by Prussian forces.
我们改装氢气球
We worked and rigged balloons…
把信和密件放在里面
…that delivered mail and secret messages…
穿过德国人的信息封锁
…across the communications blockade, set up by the Prussians.
我们发了65个飘游汽球 只有两个失踪
We sent 65 unguided mail balloons and only two went missing.
那是最冷的一个冬天
In the worst winter on record.
两个
Two.
假如你离开 我以后再不想见你
If you leave here, I don’t ever want to see you again.
或者你留下
Or you can stay.
也许下辈子吧
Maybe in the next life?
假如我们下辈子再见
If we meet again in the next life,
你将是我的死敌 我不会对你留情
you will be my sworn enemy, and I will show you no mercy.
多想带你上开往中国的慢船
I’d love to get you on a slow boat to China
歌♥曲为《开往中国的慢船》
你全是我的 没有别人
All to myself, alone
带上你 抱在怀里 永不放开
Get you and keep you in my arms evermore
把你那些情人们留在遥远的海边哭泣
Leave all your lovers weeping on the far away shore
海中升起月亮 大而光洁
Way out on the briny with a moon big and shiny
你的铁石心肠 也变温柔
Melting your heart of stone
我想带你上开往中国的慢船
I want to get you on a slow boat to China
你全是我的 没有别人
All to myself, alone
你能否不眨眼睛 和我对视
Do you think you could just look into my eyes and not blink,
让我问些问题来帮助你
and I’m gonna ask you some questions that’ll help you?
也许能行
Maybe.
好吧 现在开始 你不能眨眼
All right. Starting now. You can’t blink.
只看我的眼睛
You just look in my eyes.
你已经眨眼了
You’re already blinking.
现在开始 好吧 你叫什么名字
Starting now, all right? What’s your name?
-我告诉过你 -不行 说你的名字
– I told you… – No, just say your name.
你不记得吗
You don’t remember?
就说你名字
Just say your name.
你醉啦
You’re drunk.
你得说你的名字 你还眨眼了
You have to say your name. And you blinked,
犯规 回头重来 说你的名字
infringement, back to the start. Now, say your name.
薇恩
Winn.
-说你的全名 -薇恩·曼彻斯特
– Now say your full name. – Winn Manchester.
-再说一遍 -薇恩·曼彻斯特
– Say it again. – Winn Manchester.
-再说一遍 -薇恩·曼彻斯特
– Say it again. – Winn Manchester.
-再说一遍 -薇恩·曼彻斯特
– Now, say it again. – Winn Manchester.
你有前世吗
Have you ever lived before?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许你的生活不止这辈子呢
Maybe this isn’t your only life.
希望不仅仅是
I hope it isn’t.
你是我见过的 最勇敢的女孩
You’re the bravest girl I’ve ever known.
放进去吧 都滑出来了
Now stick it back in, it fell out.
我们在跳华尔兹 随着梦一样美的旋律
We were waltzing together to a dreamy melody
帕蒂·佩奇的经典乡村歌♥曲《交换舞伴》
交换舞伴时 你从我身边滑走
When they called out change partners and you waltzed away from me
大♥师♥
我望着舞池四周 手臂感觉如此空虚
Now my arms feel so empty as I gaze around the floor
我会继续交换舞伴 直到再次拥抱住你
And I’ll keep on changing partners till I hold you once more
虽然我们共跳一段 但很快又要分开
Though we danced for one moment and too soon we had to part
在那美妙的瞬间 我的心波澜荡漾
In that wonderful moment something happened to my heart
我望着舞池四周 手臂感觉如此空虚
Now my arms feel so empty as I gaze around the floor
我会继续交换舞伴 直到再次拥抱住你
And I keep on changing partners till I hold you once more
我会继续交换舞伴 直到拥抱住你
So I’ll keep changing partners till you’re in my arms and then
然后亲爱的 我再也不肯交换舞伴
Oh my darling I will never change partners again.