从病痛中解脱出来
Free yourself from your ailments.
把握自己的生活 先生
Take control of your life, sir.
把握自己的生活
Take control of your life.
你不必改变信仰
You don’t have to change your faith
也不必离开你现在的教会
or leave the congregation you belong to.
那些向往自♥由♥的人 我恳请你们来
So those interested in freedom are urged to please come
做个免费的评估
for free sample processing
能让你更年轻 感觉更好
sessions in being younger, feeling freer,
并且弄明白你来自何方
and understanding where you come from.
很灵验的
It works.
后面是我加的
I added that.
-准备好了吗 -你对焦了吗
– OK, ready? – Is it in focus?
我只是问问
I was just asking.
可以了 按快门吧
Go ahead, snap away.
准备好了吗
Ready?
1 2
One, two…
谢谢
Thank you.
海伦 你好
Hi, Helen.
就快了
It’s almost here.
第一届凤♥凰♥市源教全球会议
不用了
That’s enough.
真的不用了
That’s enough now.
你们让我太不好意思了
You’re gonna make me red all over.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
这第二部作品 讲述的是人
Book II… is about man.
书名叫做《分♥裂♥的军刀》
And the title of the book is The Split Saber.
它提供了一些答案
And here we have some answers.
毫无隐瞒
No more secrets.
整个宇宙的起源
The source of all creation…
好的和坏的
…good and evil…
一切事物的起源
…and the source of all…
有趣的是 一切事物的起源
…now, funny enough, the source of all…
就是你
…is you.
我破解了秘密
I have unlocked…
发现了
and discovered
我们这身臭皮囊里盛放的秘密
a secret to living in these bodies that we hold.
是的 这是十分十分
And, oh yes, it’s very, very,
十分严肃的事
very, very serious.
这个秘密
The secret…
就是笑声
…is laughter.
现在 我想谈谈评估和交流
Now, I’d like to discuss processing and communication.
可以称为 聆听的艺术
The art of listening, if you will.
比尔
Bill.
你好
Hello.
-你好吗 -谢谢 我很好
– How are you? – Fine, thank you.
-你从纽约来吗 -是啊 纽约
– You came from New York? – New York City, yes.
你觉得这本书怎么样
So, what do you think of the book?
你怎么想
What do you think about it?
糟透了
I think it stinks.
换了是我 会把它缩成3页长的小传♥单♥
If it were up to me I’d chop this thing down to a three-page pamphlet
然后在地铁门口分发
and hand it to people before they got on the subway.
他以前的作品都是我编辑的
But I edited most of his earlier work.
能借一步说话吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
-去外面怎么样 -我告诉你
– Outside? – Let me say this,
那人是超级的神人
the man is a grade-A mystic.
真正的 天生的顶尖级的神人
A true, original mystic of the highest order.
可他的作品扭曲又变♥态♥ 我告诉你
But his work is garbled and twisted, and let me tell you…
你…你要谈什么
What… What is this?
-你好 -海伦
– Hello. – Helen.
-作者大人 -请坐
– Author. – Please.
-我在读你的新书 -你觉得怎么样
– I’ve been reading the new book. – What do you think?
我觉得好极了
I think it’s wonderful.
-后面还有更好的地方呢 -可不是
– Wait till you get to the good parts. – Oh, yes.
开始看的时候 我发现13页有个改动
Well, as I’ve begun, I did notice on page 13 there’s a change.
你修改了评估时提的问题
You’ve changed the processing-platform question.
变成了 “你能想象…”
Now it says, “Can you imagine…?”
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
我们以前引导
If our previous method was
记忆的方式是问 “你能回忆…”
to induce memory by asking, “Can you recall,”
现在改成 “想象”
doesn’t it then change
那不是完全改变性质吗
everything if now we say, “Can you imagine?”
我们要启动新的 更广泛的方式来收集数据
We are invoking a new, wider range to account for the new data.
“想象”能激发
“Can you imagine,” allows
大脑更有创造力的部位
for a more creative pathway to the mind.
更加开窍
More open.
-可要是这新… -你究竟想要什么
– But if the new… – What do you want?!
海伦
Helen.
这就是新作品
This is the new work.
快过来
Over here!
这个游戏叫 选点
The game is called Pick-a-Point.
你选个点 径直朝那里开 越快越好
You pick a point, drive straight at it, as fast as you can.
我先来
I’ll go first.
我选那段蜿蜒蛇道
I pick that winding road.
爸爸 做得好
Good job, Daddy!
真痛快
Thrilling!
痛快
Thrilling.
弗莱迪
Freddie.
选个点
Pick a point.
告诉我
Tell it to me.
那个石头 那个山
The rock… The mountain.
那个山头
The head.
好像鳄鱼头
It’s the head of an alligator.
很好
Good.
弗莱迪 加油 弗莱迪
Whoo! Freddie! Go, Freddie!
他开得很快
He’s going very fast.
好孩子
Good boy.
弗莱迪
Freddie!
没有别的爱能温暖我心
No other love can warm my heart
歌♥曲为乔·斯塔福德的《没有别的爱》
在我见识了你舒适的肩膀之后
Now that I’ve known the comfort of your arms
再没有别的爱
No other love
啊 与你在一起那甜蜜的满足
Oh, the sweet contentment that I find with you
每一次 每一次
Every time, every time
没有别的唇 更渴望你
No other lips could want you more
因为我生来就是为了陶醉于你的吻中
For I was born to glory in your kiss
索尔斯塔太太 我想找多莉丝
Mrs. Solstad, I’m looking for Doris.
有事吗
What for?
我想跟她说几句话
Because I’m looking for her, because I want to talk to her.
没别的事
That’s what for.
多莉丝搬去亚拉巴马州了
Well, Doris is in Alabama right now.
她去亚拉巴马州干什么
What’s she doing in Alabama?
她…是跟吉姆·戴一起
Well, she’s there with, um… Jim Day.
他们结婚了
They’re married.
他在海军军校 学习海军飞行员
He’s in ROTC training, Navy flight training.
吉姆·戴
Jim Day?
-是那个吉姆·戴吗 -是的
– Jim Day, Jim Day, that Jim Day? – Yes.
萨默维尔镇的吉姆·戴
Jim Day from Somerville.
是什么时候的事
Well, when’d that happen?
他们已经结婚3年了
They’ve been married for three years.
他还那么丑吗
Is he still ugly?
她生了两个小孩
She has two children.
男孩还是女孩
Boys or girls?
两个男孩
Two boys.
你要回家了吗
Are you coming back home?
不 我只是路过
No, I was just visiting.
我想看看她是不是在家 问个好
I thought I’d see if she was around, say hello.
你家人怎么样了
How’s your family doing?
都好
Yeah, all right.
既然她不在
Well, she’s not here.
你可以写信给她 我有地址
You could write her. I have an address.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!