大♥师♥
知道怎么消灭可恶的阴虱吗
You know how you get rid of crabs?
怎么做
How?
你先把一侧阴囊的毛剃干净
You got to shave one testicle.
所有的阴虱就会躲到另一侧去
All the crabs go over to the other testicle,
你只要把剩下的阴毛点着就行了
you got to light the hair on fire on that one.
它们无处藏身 手忙脚乱往外逃
When they all go scurrying out,
你就拿个冰锥死命地戳
you take an ice pick and you fucking stab
把每个都戳死
every single last one of them.
盟军已接到命令
The Allied armed forces have been ordered to
盟军 二战时期同盟国的联合军队
暂停攻击
suspend offensive action.
抗♥日♥战争胜利的公告
The proclamation of V-J Day
1945年8月15日 日本在第二次世界大战中宣布无条件投降
必须等到日本正式签署投降条款之时
must await upon the formal signing
正式向全世界宣布
of the surrender terms by Japan.
日本代表团在盟军代表团的对面
The Japanese delegation lines up on the opposite side
按顺序就坐于受降席上
of the surrender table from the Alliance.
抗♥日♥战争 在中国持续了八年
A war which had entered its eighth terrible year in China,
美国和英国也深受其害
which had raged for three years and nine months
长达三年零九个月之久
for America and Britain,
这是一场发生在东半球的野蛮战争
which was the brutal, costly,
隶属于史上最恐怖的世界大战 死伤无数
eastern half of the most horrible worldwide war in human history,
即将划上永久的句号♥
is now within minutes of ending for good.
下面是麦克阿瑟将军的讲话
General MacArthur speaks.
麦克阿瑟 二战期间美国著名的五星上将 代表盟国签字接受日本的投降
让我们共同祈祷
Let us pray that peace
和平重回世界
be now restored to the world,
上帝将一直护佑着它
and that God will preserve it always.
受降程序已经完成
These proceedings are closed.
在仪式结束之时
Swarms of United States aircraft
成群的美国战机编队从空中飞过
fly in formation overhead as the ceremony ends.
同盟国最终赢得了胜利
The final United Nations victory has been won.
战争结束了 和平降临了
The war is over, peace is here.
往里走
Move it in.
往里走
Move it in.
到下一张桌子去
Next table, next table.
往里走 往里走 动起来
Move it in. Move it in. Move it in.
你们很幸运
You men are blessed
是拥有振兴力量和历史使命的一代青年人
with the rejuvenating powers of youth.
你们得考虑和平时代所要承担的社会责任
The responsibilities of peacetime must now be considered.
你们可以自己做生意
You can start a business,
开个加油站 杂货铺或者五金店
filling station, grocery or hardware store.
解甲归乡 农夫 山泉 有点田
Get a few acres of land and raise some chickens…
或者回学校念书
…go back to school.
毫无疑问 社会上总有些人
Undoubtedly, there will be people on the outside
无法理解你们现在的处境
who will not understand the condition you men have,
他们也许还会觉得你们无所事事 游手好闲
or will think it a rather shameful condition.
如果普通平民也能体验
If the average civilian had been through
和你们一样的战争经历
the same stresses that you have been through,
那他们就能懂得你们的压力
undoubtedly they too would
还有那种惴惴不安的落空感
have developed the same nervous conditions.
弗莱迪 我会给你看几张图片
Freddie, I’m going to show you a series of pictures.
告诉我你的第一直觉是什么
I want you to tell me the first thing that comes to your mind.
这无关乎对错 不用想太多
There’s no right or wrong answers.
告诉我这是什么
Tell me what you see.
会阴♥部♥ 女人那玩意
Well, that’s a pussy, a lady’s pussy.
这个呢
What about this one?
像是正在交合的私处
Looks like cock going inside of a pussy.
我们再来
All right, let’s try it again.
告诉我这是什么 弗莱迪
Tell me what you see, Freddie.
看上去像是
That looks like…
像是一个倒置的鸡♥巴♥
That’s just like a cock, actually, upside down.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
你有尿遗症吗
You’ve had episodes of enuresis?
睡眠中不能自控而将尿液排泄在床上的一种病症
对 没错
Yes, that’s right.
参军以来 我的肾功能一直都不好
My kidneys were all tore up from it all over there,
后来愈来愈严重
and it came on strong.
那为什么你要哭呢
And what’s this about a crying episode?
我什么时候哭过了
What crying episode?
这里写着你有严重的头痛
It says here you had a severe headache,
还会间隙性地哭泣
and a crying spell.
我才没有
I didn’t have a crying spell.
只是收到旧相识女孩的信 触动心弦罢了
It was brought on by a letter I received from a girl I knew once.
我觉得
I think I…
如果说得专业一点 应该是
I believe I suffered what, in your profession,
思乡病
you call nostalgia.
那封信让多愁善感的我情不自禁
It was nostalgia that was brought on by a letter I received.
女朋友的信吗
From your sweetheart?
不 她不是我女朋友 长官
No, sir, not my sweetheart.
邻家小妹妹…
The kid sister of a girl…
是我在家乡的一个朋友的妹妹
The kid sister of a friend of mine I knew from back home.
我收到了这封信
I received this letter, and…
然后我读了这封信
I received a letter and I read it.
根据你的病史 我注意到
According to the history here, I notice that you say
你说曾看到你母亲的幻象
you saw a vision of your mother.
-告诉我… -那不是幻象 是个梦
– Tell me… – Now, it wasn’t a vision. It was a dream.
-和我讲讲那个梦 -凭什么
– Well, tell me about the dream. – Why?
-我需要知道 -你干嘛要知道
– I need to know. – Why do you need to know?
这有助于你的治疗
This will help in your treatment.
你帮不了我 你什么都不知道…
You can’t help in my treatment, you don’t even know…
那个梦是关于我母亲 父亲和我
Well, it was my mother and my father and me…
我们回到家
…back home.
围着桌子坐下
We were sitting around a table…
喝着饮料
…having drinks.
笑着
Laughing
然后就结束了
And it just sort of ended there.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for the help.
你有一双美目
Now, you have such pretty eyes,
我想用相机捕捉到它
I want the light to catch it.
往这边看一点
Look more this way.
下巴抬高一点 很好
Chin up a little. OK.
看着我
And just look at me.
背景歌♥曲为爵士第♥一♥夫♥人♥艾拉·费兹洁拉的《退我后边去吧 撒旦》
笑一个
And smile.
很棒
Beautiful.
准备好了吗
Ready?
退我后边去吧 撒旦
Get thee behind me, Satan
来 笑一个
Well, give a good smile.
我想要抗拒
I want to resist
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
无奈夜幕低垂 我无法拒绝
But the moon is low and I can’t say “No”
非常好
Beautiful.
退我后边去吧
Get thee behind me
退我后边去吧 撒旦
Get thee behind me, Satan
只要49.99美元 纯手工制♥作♥
Only $49.99. Handmade.
我不能被亲吻
I mustn’t be kissed
无奈夜幕低垂 我会将其抛在脑后
But the moon is low and I may let go
进口水貂皮 手工制♥作♥
Handmade imported mink.
退我后边去吧
Get thee behind me
只要49.99美元
Only $49.99.
让我痴狂的人儿 他在夜里等着我
Someone I mad about is waiting in the night for me
而我却不能与他相会
Someone that I mustn’t see
退我后边去吧 撒旦
Satan, get thee behind me
49.99美元
Forty-nine, ninety-nine.
他允诺会等我
He promised to wait
我无法与其相见 但我知道他会出现
But I won’t appear and he may come here
哦 撒旦 他就在我的门口
Satan, he is at my gate
49.99美元
Only $49.99.
-你快休息了吗 -应该吧
– You have a break coming? – I hope so.
退我后边去吧
Get thee behind me
-什么时候 -10分钟后
– When? – Ten minutes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!