西元1821年
西班牙对墨西哥的统治将结束
圣塔安纳在北加州起义反叛
农民要求处死最后一名总督
罗费欧蒙特洛
虽然蒙特洛被召回西班牙
他在下台前还是要杀一敬百
亚勒汉卓 轮到我了 给我看 死吧 蒙特洛
Come on, Alejandro! It is my turn! Let me see.
自♥由♥ 自♥由♥
Freedom! Freedom!
你们干嘛在马车上挖洞
Hey! What are you doing cutting holes in my wagon?
对不起 我们在等佐罗出现
I am sorry, Senor Lopez. We were just waiting for Zorro.
回家吧 小鬼
Go home, muchachos.
你想他真会来吗
Do you think he is really going to come, Senor Lopez?
有人这么想
Someone thinks he will.
瓦金 亚勒汉卓 我替你们父母做过棺材
Joaquin, Alejandro, once I carved coffins for your mother and father.
我不想替你们收尸
I would hate to carve ones for you.
快走吧
Now, go!
这不是小孩玩的地方 快回去教堂
This is no place for you. Now get back to the mission.
蒙特洛先生 你怎么还在
Don Montero, for the love of God, why are you still here?
路易先生 别紧张
Now, now, Don Luiz. Calm, calm.
流匪已经在镇外三里 你得马上走
Santa Anna’s men are three miles from the town. You have to go, sir. Now.
西班牙朝廷会感谢你的忠心
The government of Spain would like to thank you for your devoted service.
这是西班牙的土地
This land is the property of the Spanish government.
两小时后就会变成墨西哥的
And in two hours’ time it will be the property of the Mexican government…
除非我交给你
unless I hand them over to you.
我很了解圣塔安纳
I am well acquainted with Santa Anna.
你只要缴税土地就
He will realize that the dons will be dutiful taxpayers…
不会被收走
and he will respect your claims.
我把加州分给其他的贵族
The rest of Alta California I have divided up equally among the other dons.
请你把这些地契交给他们
I trust that you will make sure that all of them receive their grants.
把广场上的小孩子赶走
Get the children out of the plaza immediately!
别让小孩看到这种事
The children should never have to see the things we do.
我要看 放我下来
I want to see! Put me down!
我看到佐罗 跟我来
I saw him. I Saw Zorro. Come here.
你冒着生命危险要杀的是什么人
Who are these men that you would risk your life to have them killed?
他们是谁 我不知道
Who are they? I have no idea.
他们是随便抓来的
Three peasants pulled at random from the crowd.
他在哪里
Where is he?
谢谢你们
My thanks to you gentlemen.
恕我失陪 我得参加宴会
Now, if you will excuse me, I’m missing my own party.
杀了他
Kill him!
你为了抓我杀三个人
You would murder three innocent men just to capture me?
能除掉你杀多少人我都无所谓
I would murder a hundred innocent men if it meant killing you.
三人 三道疤墨西哥给你的纪念 罗费欧
Three men, three cuts. A small memento of Mexico, Rafael…
提醒你别再回来
to remind you not to return.
龙♥卷♥风♥ 我的老朋友 你太老了
Tornado, my old friend, you’re getting too old for this.
我也是
Yes, me too.
王子不怕邪恶的国王
But the good prince was not afraid of the evil king.
他冲进去 击倒一百名守卫
He raced across the drawbridge, fighting off a hundred guards.
在夕阳下看起来英俊挺拔
And then, looking very handsome and dashing in the late afternoon sun…
他跳上阳台
he leapt onto the balcony…
用宝剑抵住国王的下巴说
and thrust his enchanted sword under the king’s chin.
你为了抓我杀无辜百姓
“You would kill three innocent men,” he demanded, “just to capture me?”
是的
“Yes.”
这时候天空突然雷电交加
Then suddenly, lightning flashed and a mighty thunder shocked the wasted land.
邪恶的国王瞪着王子说
And the evil king glared at the good prince and said…
说了些难忘的事
Something very forgettable.
王子做了什么
And the good prince? What did he do?
他跳上龙♥卷♥风♥ 他忠实的座骑
Well, he leapt from the balcony onto his faithful old steed Tornado…
回到他美丽的妻子伊丝兰莎
and raced home to his beautiful wife Esperanza…
和小女儿伊莲娜旁旁
and to his little child Elena…
再也不做这么危险的傻事
never to do anything so foolish or dangerous again.
她喜欢听你讲故事
She loves to hear your stories.
她爱听我的声音
Oh, it’s only the sound of my voice.
有一天她会听厌
One day she’II have no time for them.
我不会听厌 她也不会
I never tire of them. Why should she?
她的力气好大
She already has your strength.
今天她打破你做的陶马
Today she broke the little clay horse you made for her.
只是小伤 没事
It’s just a scratch. It’s all right.
-你答应我 -我知道
-Diego, you promised me. -I know.
别再让我担心你能否活着回来
No more nights waiting up, praying you’II come home alive.
西班牙人走后就不需要佐罗
The Spaniards are going home. Today is Zorro’s Last ride.
往后我们只要陪五个孩子
From now on we’II grow old together with our five children.
-五个 -对
-Five? -Yeah.
不够多
Not enough?
我爱你
I love you.
卫嘉夫人 你还是一样美丽
Dona de la Vega, still as beautiful as ever.
罗费欧先生 真是荣幸 总督光临寒舍
Don Rafael, what an honor. The governor in my home.
留下来吃饭
You will stay for dinner, of course.
我来向你道歉
I have come to apologize, Esperanza.
很抱歉我无法阻止
I am sorry that I could not protect this country…
流匪造♥反♥
from the peasants who have overrun it.
很抱歉没能让你爱我
I’m sorry that I couldn’t make you love me.
也很抱歉让你失去丈夫
And I’m sorry that I have to leave you without a husband.
逮捕他
Arrest him.
鲜血不会说谎 佐罗
Blood never lies, Zorro.
你背叛了国家和贵族
You’re a traitor to your country and your class.
把他带走
Take him away.
等等
Wait!
我曾发誓要保护她
I would never have let any harm come to her.
你没资格保护她
She was never yours to protect.
我要你承受失去妻女的痛苦
I want you to live with the knowledge you have lost everything you hold dear.
就像我承受过的一样
I want you to suffer as I have suffered…
这孩子本该是我的
knowing that your child should have been mine.
让我抱她
Let me hold her.
让我抱抱她
Let me hold her!
她的眼睛像妈妈
She has her mother’s eyes.
你永远摆脱不了我
You’ll never be rid of me!
满脸横肉的土匪 凶狠残暴吓不了我
Caught the bandits, plain to see
契而不舍
They’re tough and they’re mean But don’t scare me
千里缉凶
Stayed on their track Bringin’ ’em back
抱得万金归
So pay the bounty now to me
因为
‘Cause
因为
‘Cause
没人比你强 没人比你强
Nobody’s tough as Jack Nobody’s tough as Jack
你们终子知道我说的没错
Now you’re gettin’ her.
唱歌♥能舒解压力
Like I done told ya, singin’ can lighten your terrible load.
各位乡亲父老 快来看
Come one! Come all!
为你的人生奋斗
For the fright of your life!
声名狼藉的莫氏兄弟大盗
See the notorious Murrieta brothers!
强盗 偷马贼 土匪
Robbers! Horse thieves!
最低级的人♥渣♥
Bandits! People of the worst sort!
快来看
Gather ’round!
嘉西亚
Garcia.
是莫氏兄弟
It’s the Murrieta brothers.
瓦金和亚勒汉卓
给我过来 人♥渣♥
Get over here, you mangy trash.
把这两名土匪交给我发落
These men are now in the custody of Corporal Armando Garcia…
我们会负责押送
and we will take them the rest of the way.
你到泰拉斯领赏
You can claim your bounty in Tlaxco.
我会交给你才怪
Yeah, when bulls start wearin’ bloomers.
-我们值多少钱 -走开
-How much are we worth? -Get out.
全加起来 两百披索
All figured, about 200 pesos.
两百披索 就只有两百披索
Two hundred pesos? That’s it? After all the payrolls we’ve robbed?
一个人只值两百披索
A lousy 200 pesos apiece! That’s all we’re worth?
-我们在浪费时间 -你们一共只值两百披索
-We’re wasting time. -That’s 200 pesos for the both of ya.
什么 别接受 杰克
What? Are you crazy? Don’t take it, Jack!
再碰我老弟我就宰了你
Touch my brother again, and I’II kill you.
他说到做到
Yes, he will.
我以为你被绑住
Hey, I thought you were tied up.
你有够笨了
That’s because you’re stupid.
放下来
Drop it! Drop it!
马车上有保险箱
They got a strongbox on the wagon.
我们就是冲着它来的
We know. That’s why we came.