See you on the inside.
咱们里边见
This is a mistake.
这是个误会
You crossed the rope. Never cross the rope.
好大狗胆 竟敢跨越绳子
My friends are inside. Lose him.
我朋友在里面 扔掉他 来吧 伙计们
This isn’t fair.
这不公平
Watch it, I’m a bleeder.
小心 我有病
Put me down now, or I am never coming back here.
放下来. 否则我再也不来了
Jeez.
天哪
Mr. Ipkiss!
伊普吉斯先生
Hi.
嘿
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Me?
我? 哦
I’m great…
我好得很
Really good.
好得不得了
I never felt better, really.
我从未这么开心过
I’m just…
我只是
catching some air.
出来透透气
Your car, sir.
先生 你的车
That’s not my car.
这不是我的车
It matches the ticket.
是它没错
Alright…
好吧.
I’ll take it.
给我就开
But I am very angry!
但我非常生气!
Believe this?
你相信吗?
You drive in a Porsche…
我开保时捷来的
Hey, Mister!
先生
Hold on!
撑住呀
I know CPR!
我会CPR心肺复苏术
Hey, you!
喂! 你!
What are you doing down there?
你在下面干什么?
I’m just looking for…
我正在找
my mask!
我的面具
I got it.
找到了
Do you have any idea what time it is?
你知道现在几点了?
Actually, no.
我真的不知道
My new carpet!
哦 我的新地毯
Well ,this is coming right out of your security deposit.
我要扣你的押金
You know…
我告诉你
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Well, that’s what you are, Ipkiss, a big nothing.
你总是这样 没出息!
Aren’t you due at the lab to get your bolts tightened?
你这冷血的母僵尸!
I should have said that.
我应该骂给她听见
Hey, you.
你好呀
Milo!
米洛
No jumping up allowed. It’s against doggie ordinance.
不许乱蹦乱跳 要遵守狗民生活须知
What do you want?
你想干什么?
You want me to throw that?
你想让我扔吗?
I’m very tired.
我累死了
I’ll throw it one time.
我只丢一次
I won’t throw it with you attached to it.
你咬着我怎么丢
You ready?
好了吗?
Get it.
接住
Ipkiss!
伊普吉斯
Turn down those cartoons!
小声一点!
Alright, Mrs. Peenman!
好啦 平曼太太
Dr. Neuman, you say that everybody wears a mask?
纽曼博士 你说人人都戴着面具!
That’s correct.
没错 温迪
We all wear masks, metaphorically speaking.
戴面具是一种比喻
We suppress the id, our darkest desires…
我们压抑我的深层欲望
and adopt a more socially acceptable image.
装出社会能接受的形象
The book is ”The Masks We Wear” by Dr. Arthur Neuman.
纽曼博士大作 《我们的面具》
Thank you for being here.
谢谢你接受访问
What’s the matter with you?
你是怎么了?
What is it?
怎么了?
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
You like this thing? You like it?
你喜欢这玩意?
”The Masks We Wear”.
我们的面具
”That’s correct”.
没错 温迪
We all wear masks, metaphorically speaking”.
戴面具是一种比喻
Yeah, right.
是的 没错
Smoking!
好极了!
It’s party time.
现在是时候了
P-A-R-T-Y
是时候了
Why? Because I gotta.
为什么? 因为我想这样!
Snooze!
打盹儿
Look, ma, I’m road kill!
看啊 夫人 我是公路破坏者!
Get out of the road! I think he wants to communicate.
嘿 别挡道! 他想要较量一下
squeeze me gently
我轻轻地挤压
Hey, mister…
嘿 先生!
you got the time?
你知道几点了吗?
As a matter of fact, I do, Cubbie!
大草包 我告诉你吧 有
Look at that!
你瞧瞧
Time to honk your nose and pull your underwear over your head.
两秒钟之后我要把你的鼻子当喇叭 让你头上多条内♥裤♥
Come on!
来吧!
Step right up here, don’t be shy!
来吧 过来 别害羞
Nobody likes…
没人喜欢
a bashful leather head.
皮衣混混最惹人厌
Move it!
快呀!
For my first trick…
我第一个戏法
I’ll do something for you, son.
要献给 你
We have a giraffe. There you go, son. Now get out of here, you bother me.
长颈鹿给你 孩子 一边凉快去 别烦我
Now…
现在
Sorry, wrong pocket.
抱歉 掏错口袋
For you…
给你的是
a little body English.
用身体语言吧
A French poodle.
法国贵宾犬
The dog was rabid, had to put it down.
它有狂犬病 让它安乐死好了
At last but not least, my favorite.
最后但不是最不重要的 我最爱的
A Tommy gun.
机关枪
This is incredible.
真想不到
With these powers I could be…
有了一身特异功能 我可以
a super hero.
成为超级英雄!
I’d fight crime, protect the innocent…
我可以挑战犯罪 保护无辜
work for world peace.
维护世界和平
But first…
但首先
Hold onto your lug nuts…
做好心理准备
it’s time for an overhaul.
接受彻底翻修吧
It was a dream.
这是一场梦
It was a dream.
一场怪梦
I must lay off the cartoons.
我该戒掉卡♥通♥了
Lt. Kellaway. You know anything about the disturbance last night?
我是凯勒维探长 你知道昨晚的骚乱吗?
Disturbance?
骚乱?
Some prowler broke in and attacked Mrs. Peenman.
有歹徒闯入 攻击平曼太太
Attacked?
攻击?
You didn’t hear anything?
你都没听见?
She unloaded a couple of rounds of buckshot 5 feet from here.
她就在你门外开了好几枪 离你的门只有五英尺
Look at the floor.
看看地板! 看到了吗?
He put that right in my floor, then he jumped out…
他把地板打了个洞 然后跳出窗外
the window. Officer, are you writing notes?
从窗户跳出? 你记下来没有?
This is…
这真是
impossible.
奇怪!
Those pyjamas are impossible. This happened.
那些睡衣才奇怪 这是千真万确的
See, I have…
嗯 我知道了 嗯
an inner ear problem.
我的内耳有问题
Sometimes I can’t hear anything. Is that so?
有时候全聋 真的吗?
Here’s my card. If you recall anything unusual about last night…
名片给你 你若想起昨晚一些不寻常的事
anything at all, call me.
只要想得起来 就通知我
You bet. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
And good luck…
祝你好运