The things that go in a basket like that!
要我给你染头发吗? -不 不!
Shall I dye your hair for you? – No, no!
亲爱的 你工作已经很辛苦了
You work so hard as it is, dear.
到厨房♥煮点咖啡吧
Go into the kitchen and make some coffee.
这是维泽尔先生 我的朋友
This is Mr Wetzel, a friend of mine.
很好的朋友
A very good friend.
好极了 叫我汉斯吧
So good, you can call me Hans.
你好 汉斯先生
Hello, Mr Hans.
伯格爷爷!您好吗?
Grandpa Berger! How are you?
你非得现在出来吗? -我得去洗手间
Did you have to come out now? – I must go to the bathroom.
偏偏挑现在? -生理反应能怎么办
Now of all times? – You can’t deny the call of nature.
那就去吧
Go on, then.
我叫玛丽娅 -嗨 玛丽娅
My name’s Maria. – Hi, Maria.
玛丽娅·布劳恩 -很高兴认识你 布劳恩夫人
Maria Braun. – Glad to meet you, Mrs Braun.
你这狡猾的老混♥蛋♥!
You crafty old son of a bitch!
我看起来怎么样?
Well, how was I?
甜美极了
Sweet.
我总是不知该选什么 甜美的还是…
I can never decide what to choose. Something sweet or…
现在全家人一起拍一张
Now one with the whole family.
我来吧 妈妈
Let me take it, Mum.
噢 不 不行! 全家都得照进去
Oh, no, you don’t! The whole family must be in it.
奥斯瓦尔德先生 那就麻烦你了?
Mr Oswald, if you would be so kind?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
但玛丽娅知道 我有多不擅长这种技术活儿的
But Maria knows how hopeless I am with technical things.
傻瓜都能用那种相机拍照
Any fool can take photos with a camera like that.
如果是那样 肯定不会出什么岔子
If that’s the case, nothing can go wrong.
爷爷也得照进去
Grandpa has to be in it, too.
把焦距调到12英尺 光圈已经调好了
Set the focus at 12 feet. The aperture’s OK.
不要动 否则我们对不上焦
And keep still, or we won’t be in focus.
准备!
Ready!
我们不应该叫醒爷爷吗? -不 这样更自然
Shouldn’t we wake Grandpa up? – No, it’s more natural that way.
他总是在瞌睡 -而且从不犯下罪孽
He’s always sleeping. – And never sins.
至少在战后那些寒冷的日子里 他让我感到温暖
At least he kept me warm in those cold times after the war.
哦 是吗? -是的 他给我提供木柴
Oh, yes? – Yes. He supplied me with firewood.
最近很少听到有人提他了…
Don’t hear much of him these days…
生活有它自己的规则
Life has its own rules.
不知为什么 我以前从没想过 我的母亲也是个女人
Somehow it never occurred to me that my mother’s a woman, too.
然后有个男人出现 她忽然就成了一个女人
Then someone comes along, and suddenly she is one.
我还是觉得她这个年纪这样不合适 太不像话了
I still don’t think it’s right at her age. It’s indecent.
也许我太守旧了 但我就是这么觉得的
Maybe I’m old-fashioned, but that’s how I feel.
你不快乐时 快乐的人看起来都有点不像话
When you’re unhappy, happy people all seem a bit indecent.
在威利和我独处时
When Willi and I are alone,
有时我觉得我们好像已经死了
at times I feel as if we were already dead.
总是那些老一套
It’s always the same old thing, basically.
我♥干♥嘛说“死了”
What do I mean, “dead”?
他和我在一起无聊透顶 那是最糟的
He’s bored to tears with me. That’s the worst thing.
那就做点什么 -我该怎么做?
Then do something about it. – What should I do?
我除了长胖 什么都不擅长
I’m no good at anything except putting on weight.
我们都长胖了
We all put on weight.
很快我就找不到情人了 -情人们也越来越胖
Soon I won’t even find a lover. – The lovers are getting fatter, too.
奥斯瓦尔德知道赫尔曼的事吗? -不知道
Does Oswald know about Hermann? – No.
一开始这并不重要 后来再想告诉他已经太晚了
It wasn’t important at first. Then it was too late to tell him.
现在就告诉他
Tell him now.
他会自杀的
He’d kill himself.
你看起来很难过
You look sad.
我是很难过
I am sad.
来跳舞吧 跳到精疲力竭
Let’s dance until we drop.
跳到精疲力竭
Until we drop.
告诉我你怎么了 -我会永远爱你
Tell me what’s wrong. – I’ll love you forever.
只要我还活着
As long as I live.
这些钱是干什么?
What’s all this?
我希望你拥有一切 感到独♥立♥
I want you to have everything, to feel independent.
这是你的钱和你的人生 玛丽娅
It’s your money and your life, Maria.
我活我自己的人生 不会让任何人给我另一种活法
I live my life and won’t let anyone give me a different one.
但这就是你的钱
But it’s your money.
我这么活都是为了你 为了我们
I’ve led this life for you. For us.
请带我回去
Take me back, please.
找你的 布劳恩夫人 是克劳斯医生
It’s for you, Mrs Braun. Dr Klaus.
什么时候?
When?
二十三号♥?
On the 23rd?
那是下周
That’s next week.
这么突然?我…
So suddenly? I…
不好意思 我…
Excuse me, I…
我得…
I have to…
我完全糊涂了
I’m completely confused.
我有那么多事要处理
I have to sort out so many things.
那么多事…
So many things…
事…
Things…
你好 布劳恩夫人 -你好
Hello, Mrs Braun. – Hello.
我来接他离开这里
I’ve come to pick him up for good.
我不会再来了
I won’t be coming anymore.
恐怕你来晚了 你丈夫已经走了
You’re too late, I’m afraid. Your husband’s gone.
他给你留下了这封信
He left this letter for you.
谁? -你丈夫
Who? – Your husband.
我丈夫?
My husband?
他一小时前搭出租离开了
He left over an hour ago in a taxi.
“玛丽娅 我要去澳大利亚或加拿大”
“Maria, I’m going away to Australia or Canada.
“等我恢复成正常人 我们再一起生活”
“We’ll live together when I’ve become a human being.
“我们必须等那么久”
“We’ll have to wait that long.
“我会每月寄一朵玫瑰 让你想起我”
“A rose every month will remind you of me.
“赫尔曼”
“Hermann.”
我是奥斯瓦尔德 玛丽娅在吗?
Oswald. Is Maria there?
是 当然
Yes, of course.
我以为…
I just thought…
谢天谢地 -你说什么?
Thank God. – I beg your pardon?
我以为…
I just thought…
是吗? -我不知道
Yes? – I don’t know.
你怎么在这儿? -我在工作
Why are you here? – I’m working.
这么晚? -为什么不?
So late? – Why not?
在夜晚 我才得以安宁
At night, I have my peace.
我快做完了
I’m nearly finished.
然后你可以带我回家 拜托
Then you can take me home, please.
拜托
Please.
楼下左边 -好的
Downstairs on the left. – OK.
我们家从来没人有过自己的房♥子
No one in our family ever had their own house before.
你是第一个 亲爱的
You’re the first one, my dear.
总得有人做第一个
Somebody had to be first.
如果你父亲还活着 他会给我们建一座房♥子
If your father had lived, he’d have built us a house.
但他已经死了 对吧?
But he’s not alive, is he?
我亲爱的女儿! 你怎么能这样说?
My dear girl! How can you say such a thing?
这是事实
Well, it’s the truth.
你以前不这么多愁善感 -这不是重点
You used not to be so sentimental. – That’s not the point.
你变了好多 玛丽娅 你就像个陌生人
You’ve changed so much, Maria. You’re like a stranger.
我很冷漠 不是吗? -那又怎么样?
And I’m cold, aren’t I? – So?
如今这挺常见的 -那她为什么不这么说呢?
That’s nothing unusual these days. – Why doesn’t she say so then?
你可以把板条箱放那里头
You can put the crate in there.
我说的是放下 不是乱扔!
I said put it down, not throw it!
但它们是结实的板条箱!
But they’re solid crates!
别去干涉 -不该那样对待别人
Don’t interfere. – That’s no way to treat people.
胡闹 他本来就是拿钱干活
Nonsense. He’s paid to do his work.
我有权要他好好干
I’ve a right to demand he does it properly.
没错
That’s right.
还有脸说 你这一天都没诚实劳动过的人!
You, who never did an honest day’s work!
这样就行了吧 -行
I guess that’s it. – Fine.
他还在等什么?
What’s he waiting around for?
我猜是小费吧
For a tip, I guess.
小费 如果这是惯例 为什么不直说?
A tip. If that’s the custom, why don’t you say so?
开口要你有权得到的东西啊 这样够了吗?
Ask for what you’re entitled to. Is that enough?
再给他一张
Give him another one.
行 这样我不用说谢谢了
So, now I don’t have to say thanks.
我宁可掏钱也不想说谢谢