I’m a master of disguises: a tool of capitalism by day,
晚上则是工人阶级的代理人
an agent of the working classes at night.
为什么你对别人的看法 比对自己的看法要迟钝得多?
Why are your notions of people so much duller than yourself?
走吧 威利
Let’s go, Willi.
您能说几句吗? -去问布劳恩夫人
Would you say a few words? – Ask Mrs Braun.
她代表管理层吗?
Does she speak for the management?
布劳恩夫人有代理权 -好的 谢谢
Mrs Braun has power of attorney. – OK. Thank you.
我时间不多 但我会开车送你回家
I haven’t much time, but I’ll drive you home.
先喝一杯好吗?
Shall we have a drink first?
您能说几句吗?
Would you care to say a few words?
工会在此提出的要求
The union’s demands, as presented here,
不过是勒索
are little more than blackmail.
我要去下洗手间
I’m going to the ladies’ room.
您赞同这种强硬的发言吗?
Would you endorse these tough words?
当然 你有不同意见吗?
Of course. Are you of a different opinion?
我没有意见 因为我是记者
I have no opinion. I’m a journalist.
你真的做到了 我的姑娘
You’ve really made it, my girl.
好怪啊 我们坐在这 互相攻击
Strange, us sitting here, tearing each other apart.
总比那种“同舟共济”的废话好
It’s better than that “all-in-the-same-boat” crap.
贝蒂怎么样?
How’s Betty?
怎么? -什么“怎么”?出什么状况了吗?
Why? – Why “why”? Is something wrong?

No.
我只是想找个人谈谈心
It’s just that I need someone to talk with,
可我只有个为我做饭的人
and all I have is someone who cooks for me.
她做她学会做的事情
She does the things she’s learned to do.
当然 只是她还没学到真正重要的东西:
Sure, but she hasn’t learned what really counts:
如何去学
how to learn.
她和你不同
She’s different from you,
也不像你那么活泼
and not as breezy either.
我必须振奋起来 这样赫尔曼才有东西可期待
I have to be cheerful so Hermann has something to look forward to,
有东西可引以为豪
something he’s proud of.
男人不能对可怜的妻子 满怀期待或引以为豪
A man can’t look forward to or be proud of a wife who’s miserable.
你说得真好
How nicely you put it.
那句“你真的做到了 我的姑娘” 你说得真好听
It was nice the way you said, “You’ve really made it, my girl.”
我做到了 我喜欢那样
I’ve made it. I like that.
没有用 克劳斯医生
It’s no use, Dr Klaus.
他今天又那么沮丧 满心绝望
He’s so down again today and full of despair.
不要哭 布劳恩夫人
Don’t cry, Mrs Braun.
我之前告诉过你
I told you before,
不来这一趟 我也可以帮到你丈夫
I can help your husband without this visit.
相信我
Believe me.
钱不是问题
Money’s no object.
至少我有足够的钱
I have enough, at least.
钱并不是关键
It’s not primarily a matter of money.
我们必须非常谨慎地行事
We must proceed with the utmost discretion.
在对的时间和 对的人说对的话能创造奇迹
The right word to the right person at the right time can work wonders.
这需要非常机智巧妙的应对
It will require great tact and delicacy.
我很清楚
I know very well,
您是唯一能帮他的人
you’re the only one who can help him.
噢… -是真的
Oh… – It’s true.
您得帮帮我和他
You’ll help him and me.
我知道您会的
I know you will.
但我们还要等多久?
But how long must we wait?
这完全取决于政♥治♥形势
That depends entirely on the political situation.
八天…
Eight days…
抑或八年…
Eight years…
我不想知道 会议结束后你在哪
I don’t want to know where you were after the meeting,
但你为什么不肯告诉我?
but why you won’t tell me?
和威利·克伦茨共进晚餐
Dining with Willi Klenze.
为什么之前不说? -因为这是个谎言
Why didn’t you say so? – Because it’s a lie.
我讨厌你
I detest you.
我喜欢你 你为什么不爱我?
I like you. Why don’t you love me?
因为你对我撒谎 -我没有
Because you lie to me. – I wasn’t lying.
你快把我逼疯了
You’re driving me out of my mind.
我再说一遍 我不想知道你明天要去哪…
I repeat, I don’t want to know where you’re going tomorrow…
很好 谢谢 -让我说完
Good. Thanks. – Let me finish.
为什么? -什么“为什么”?
Why? – What do you mean, “why”?
你为什么不想知道我明天要去哪?
Why don’t you want to know where I’m going tomorrow?
你对我不感兴趣 我讨厌你
You’re not interested in me. I detest you.
我爱你 你为什么不爱我?
I love you. Why don’t you love me?
我以为我们要先用餐
I thought we wanted to eat first.
一个好商人的标志…
The mark of a good businessman…
…就是他能快速改变计划
…is that he can quickly change his plans.
你想见我? -为什么? 我不能吗?
Did you want to see me? – Why? Can’t I?
傻问题 但你为什么不打电♥话♥?
Don’t be silly. But why didn’t you phone?
因为我想见你 感受你的存在
Because I want to see you, feel your presence.
你在哭
You’re crying.
玛丽娅 怎么了?
Maria, what’s the matter?
我在哭
I’m crying.
真想不到 我在哭!
What do you know, I’m crying!
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
现在 你也在哭了 -我没哭
Now you’re crying. – I’m not crying at all.
我从来不哭
I never cry.
跟我来
Come with me.
去哪? -你会知道的
Where? – You’ll see.
我叫卡尔·奥斯瓦尔德
My name’s Karl Oswald.
赫尔曼·布劳恩
Hermann Braun.
我是你妻子的朋友
I’m a friend of your wife’s.
我知道 你要做什么?
I know. What do you want?
我想见见她爱的人
I wanted to meet the man she loves.
还记得吗?
Do you remember?
他们为什么不把这整修一下?
Why don’t they fix this place up?
他们想把更多力气花在孩子们身上
They wanted to do more for the children.
不要独自为爱哭泣
Don’t cry for love alone
在这广阔世界里 天涯何处无芳草
In this wide world there’s more than one
何必单恋一枝花
There’s more than one fish in the sea
我会爱每一个取悦我的人
I’ll love each one who pleases me
我没理解错吧? 你要我那样写?
Did I understand you correctly? You want me to write it like that?

Yes.
你不是认真的吧
You can’t be serious.
我是认真的 森肯伯格
I am, Senkenberg.
你会拿这种事开玩笑吗?
Would you joke about such matters?
你们两个都疯了!
You’re crazy, both of you!

No.
我们两个都很清醒
We’re very much in our right minds, both of us.
我只剩两三年的时间了 你知道的
I have only two or three years left, and you know it.
我想用这段时间…
I want to use that time…
…好好活一次
…to live.
这想法只能来自病了的头脑
The idea can only come from a sick mind.
你的大脑比你的肝情况更糟
Your brain is in worse shape than your liver.
我确信你是对的 森肯伯格
I’m sure you’re right, Senkenberg,
但我还有生命…
but I have life…
冒险…
adventure…
…打开整个宇宙的钥匙
…the key to the universe.
嗯哼 还有一丝疯狂
Uh-huh. And a dose of madness.

No.
但也许…
But maybe…
我生活在一个以此为名的国家:
…I live in a country of that name.
疯狂
Madness.
怎么样?
Well?
有什么问题吗?
Anything wrong?
你昨天没来
You didn’t come yesterday.
不 不 一切都好
No, no. Everything’s fine.
你宿醉了吗?
Do you have a hangover?
一点点
A bit.
不严重
It’s nothing serious.
别忘了 今天我妈妈生日
Don’t forget, it’s my mother’s birthday today.
哦 是 要我来接你吗?
Oh, yes. Should I pick you up?
不用
No.
生日快乐 妈妈!
Happy birthday, Mum!
放在漂亮篮子里的好东西!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!