Well, I’m not.
赫尔曼会为孩子伤心的 -我不那么肯定
Hermann will be sad about the baby. – I’m not so sure.
关于他赞成建立西德军队的谣言…
that he was in favour of creating a West German army…
你没有任何经验 -她会学会的
You don’t have any experience. – She’ll learn.
不要搬出去!谁来照顾你?
Don’t move out! Who will take care of you?
“我们不想参与一场新战争” 他说…
“We do not wish to take part in a new war,” he said…
我需要自己的公♥寓♥
I need my own apartment.
在赫尔曼出来之前 我有很多事要做
I have so much to do before Hermann gets out.
“我们已经牺牲了太多人…”
“We have had enough dead…”
我不明白你的意思
I don’t understand you.
玛丽娅不像你
Maria is not like you.
“必须一次性说清楚的是”
“It must be made clear once and for all,
“我反对德国重整军备…”
“that I am against German rearmament
“…也反对组建新的德国♥军♥队”
“and the formation of a new German army…”
你能赚到足够的钱吗?
Will you be earning enough?
以下是阿登纳博士演讲节选:
And here, an excerpt from Dr Adenauer’s speech.
“如果有人声称 在我的授权下”
“If it is asserted that, under my authority,
“德国将重整军备”
“the rearmament of Germany will take place,
“我只能回应:这种说法纯属捏造”
“I can only reply that this assertion is a pure fabrication.”
贝蒂 我很抱歉
I’m sorry Betty.
我想我变了很多
I guess I’ve changed a lot.
看着你 没人看得出你经历了什么
Looking at you, nobody could tell what you’ve been through.
她不是那个意思 -别担心 我会处理的
She didn’t mean it that way. – Don’t worry. I’ll take care of that.
也许贝蒂说的是真的 -什么?
Maybe what Betty says is true. – What?
奥斯瓦尔德真的在找玛丽娅
That Oswald’s really after Maria.
你现在明白 我为什么一定要搬出去了吗?
Do you understand now why I have to move out of here?
我们只有75分钟
We’ve only got 75 minutes,
所以我们继续尽可能多地播放听众点播的歌♥曲
so let’s press on and play as many of the songs you requested as possible.
我们先从这首 《当欢快的铃♥声♥响起》开始
We start with the song “When The Bells Do Brightly Ring”.
你很伤心吗?
Were you very sad?
是的 但让我很安慰的是: 知道你也会伤心
Yes, but it was a consolation to know you’d be sad, too,
知道我可以告诉你一切
and that I can tell you everything,
我也很高兴你没有问我 其实不必问出口的问题
and that I’m pleased you don’t ask me what you don’t have to ask,
我还要为我们建一座房♥子
and that I’m going to build a house for us
就像你会做的那样
as you would have done.
有个希腊词语 形容为你工作的人
There’s a Greek word for people who work for you.
翻译过来的字面意思是 “男性立足点”
Translated, it means literally, “male footings”.
我是你的“男性立足点”
I’m your “male footings”.
不 不是这样 我不是你的立足点
No, that’s not true. I’m not your footings.
说我是你老婆就行了
Just say I’m your wife.
这是个很傻的类比
It was a stupid analogy.
你是玛丽娅
You’re Maria.
你是我的妻子
You’re my wife.
我们也不是希腊人 -不 说不准
And we’re not Greeks. – No, you really couldn’t say that.
但你有勇气
But you have courage.
你很漂亮…
You’re beautiful…
也很聪明…
…and intelligent…
…我爱你
…and I love you.
接下来的几年我可能会变
I may change in the next few years.
你把所有事都考虑得很周到
You’ve considered everything very carefully.
是啊 也许只会是这样
Yes, maybe it’s just that.
我永远能认得出你
I’ll always recognise you.
时间到了
Your time’s up.
恰恰相反
On the contrary…
…我的时间才刚刚开始
…my time is just beginning.
能不能请你告诉这几位先生 我不确定他们明不明白我们在卖♥♥机器!
他们要是想手工织丝♥袜♥ 那就手工织吧 但那和我们无关!
他说了什么?
What did he say?
潘西可以供应完整的设备 而不是单独的零件
That Pency can supply the plant as a whole, not individual parts.
我听到他提了“手工”
I understood something about handwork.
森肯伯格 我们的麻烦已经够多了 你不要再制♥造♥新的了
Senkenberg, we have enough problems without you making new ones.
我只是想防止我们惹上麻烦
I’m just trying to prevent us from having any.
我找不到合理方法购置超过两台这样的机器…
I see no serious way of financing more than two of these machines…
“我们是家可靠的公♥司♥ 不是一群投机者 ”
“We’re a solid firm, not a bunch of speculators.”
我已经背下这句话了 但这并不能解决问题
I know that by heart now. But it doesn’t solve the problem.
有时候你得冒点风险 -我们又不是在赛马
You have to take risks sometimes. – We’re not at the races here.
我知道
I know.
但是美国人越来越急躁了 我们得和他们说点什么
But the Americans are getting edgy. We have to tell them something.
你说得对 那么 森肯伯格?
You’re quite right. Well, Senkenberg?
就这一次 别再做你自己了
For once in your life, stop being Senkenberg.
如果乐意 可以做拿破仑或布吕歇尔
Be Napoleon, or Blücher, if you prefer.
好吧 我们可以买♥♥下 三台缝绣机器
OK. We can take three SE machines,
如果我们抵押股票 获得企业资源规划信贷
if we mortgage our stocks and get an ERP credit.
如果… -如果 如果 如果!
And if… – If, if, if!
那是我们的工作! 我们是生意人 不是会计师
That’s our job! We’re business people, not bookkeepers.
不好意思 但我是会计师!
I beg your pardon, but I am a bookkeeper!
抱歉 我只是想说冒险…
Sorry. All I meant was that taking a risk…
我只想和诸位先生说一下事实
我们已经感到厌烦了
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他总结了我们的谈判
He summed up our negotiations.
他不是说他困了吗?
Didn’t he say he was sleepy?
他说他累了 意思是他受够了
He said he was tired, meaning he’s fed up.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
这回我们大概是贪多嚼不烂了
It looks as if we’ve bitten off more than we can chew.
这笔交易对我们来说可能有点太大了
Maybe this deal is a bit too big for us after all.
这等于是要放弃尼龙业务
That means dropping nylon
放弃为德国女性带来机织…
and giving German women a woven…
我能说句话吗? -当然
May I say something? – Of course.
去喝杯白兰地 给我半个小时
Go drink a brandy. Give me half an hour alone here.
这不是做生意的办法
This is no way to do business.
这和翻译问题没有任何关系
That has nothing to do with questions of interpreting.
森肯伯格 算我求你了
Senkenberg, I beg you.
他说得对 我对生意一窍不通
He’s right. I don’t know a thing about business.
但我知道德国女性想要什么 也知道尼龙和机织物
But I know what German women want and about nylon and woven fabrics.
我也很了解未来 我是那方面的专家
And I know a lot about the future. I’m a specialist in that.
而且 就算交易最后还是没成 又有什么害处呢?
And what harm can it do if the deal’s off anyway?
时机合适时 你总是可以说“不”的
You can always say “no” when the time comes.
这是一整天下来头一个有趣的想法
It’s the first amusing idea all day.
恕我直言 奥斯瓦尔德先生
With all respect, Mr Oswald,
布劳恩夫人在我们这领域完全没有经验
Mrs Braun has absolutely no experience in our field.
她马上就会得到些经验
Then she’s about to gain some.
玛丽娅·布劳恩 你为本司提供了卓越的服务
Maria Braun, you have rendered outstanding services to the firm.
来吧 森肯伯格 你也是!
Come on, Senkenberg, you too!
我宁愿五年后再为公♥司♥干一杯…
I’d prefer to drink to the company in five years’ time…
如果它还在的话
…if it still exists.
你真无聊 森肯伯格 一点冒险精神都没有
You’re a bore, Senkenberg. You have no sense of adventure.
你是最好的会计师
You’re the best accountant,
最认真的财务经理
the most conscientious financial manager,
但你一马克想象力都没有
but you haven’t a mark’s worth of imagination.
我说的是国家马克 -那可不是批评
And I mean a Reichsmark. – That’s no reproach.
就你的职业来说 想象力对做生意不利
In your profession, imagination would be detrimental to business.
总得有人管好公♥司♥的钱
Someone must hold on to the money,
为财务担♥保♥ 为信用担♥保♥
vouch for finances, secure credit.
若没有森肯伯格 你和你的公♥司♥能到哪?
Where would you and your firm be without Senkenberg?
赛马场吗?
At the races?
说得好 嗯 森肯伯格?
Well said, eh, Senkenberg?
我想敬布劳恩夫人一杯
I’d like to drink a toast to Mrs Braun.
和她一起 我们可能会“上赛马场”
With her alone, we probably would be at the races,
但若没有她 我们会完蛋
but without her, we’d be in the cemetery.
失陪一下
Please excuse me.
这是漫长艰难的一天 而且… -而你想算出…
It’s been a long, hard day, and… – And you want to work out
我们距破产还有多久
how long it will be before we’re bankrupt.
但说真的 我俩在战争中生存了下来
But seriously, we two survived the war
而我们仨将在和平中生存下去
and we three will survive the peace.
在战争年代 公♥司♥ 没有您也得生存下去 先生
The firm had to survive without you during the war years, sir.
您和我们的唯一联♥系♥ 是通过您的银行账户!
The only contact you had with us was through your bank account!
噢 我不怪您
Oh, I don’t hold it against you.
政♥治♥局势的发展已证明你是对的
Political developments have proved you right
也使您高尚的节制 看起来仿佛远见卓识
and made your noble abstinence look like foresight and stature.
但我还是很高兴 我们够再次依靠您
But I’m glad we can count on you again,
就像我们在1933年之前那样
as we did before 1933.
我也很高兴通过您

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!