…和这个可以花钱给你买♥♥巧克力和丝♥袜♥的人在一起
而你丈夫一…
我非常喜欢他
I was very fond of him.
哦 你心可真大啊
你刚刚不是对你丈夫说了同样的话
不 -不?
你不用查了
You needn’t look it up.
反正你也不会明白其中的区别
You wouldn’t understand the difference anyway.
我喜欢比尔
I was fond of Bill.
我爱我的丈夫
And I love my husband.
哇喔 这可真是很大的差异
布朗斯基先生来了
你可以不用再问她了
You can stop questioning her.
是我杀了那个黑鬼
It was me who killed that negro.
孩子会是我们的 我们以后再跟他解释一切
The baby will be ours. We’ll explain it all to him later.
“以后”是段很长的时间
Later is a long time.
在那之前你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do till then?
我会等你
I’ll wait for you.
你是个年轻漂亮的女人
You’re a young and beautiful woman.
我是你的妻子
I’m your wife.
你打算靠什么生活?
And how do you intend to live?
我什么都没学过 我得先学会工作
I’ve never learned anything. I must learn to work first.
然后我会找到工作 等我们重新团聚 我们再开始我们的生活
Then I’ll get work. We’ll begin our life when we’re together again.
1号♥站台请注意 货车正在通过
Attention on platform 1. Freight train passing through.
要我来拿吗?
Shall I take it?
不 事情对你来说 已经够难了
No. Things are tough enough for you.
我知道这对 一个母亲来说有多难
I know how hard it is for a mother.
也确实是个男孩!
It was a boy, too!
也许这也有积极的一面
Maybe it has its positive side, too.
这个可怜的小家伙如果被生下来 大概一辈子都不会好过
The poor creature wouldn’t have had it easy in life.
你也不会好过
You neither.
我从没说过我想要好过
I never said I wanted to have it easy.
可要带个黑人小孩 还是…
All the same… with a black child!
他现在成了个小黑天使了
Now he’s a little black angel.
一个小黑天使 真不错
A little black angel. That’s nice.
他的坟上会一直放着花吗?
Will he always have flowers on his grave?
我向你保证他会有的
I promise you he will.
回到你的世界之后 你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do when you get back to your world?
我不知道 但我有很多事要做
I don’t know, but I have a lot to do.
我得走了
I must go now.
开往海德堡的特快309次列车
The departure of train no. 309, the express to Heidelberg,
将会延误几分钟
will be delayed by some minutes.
一等车厢
TO 1st CLASS
莱妮!
Leni!
让我过去!
Let me through!
关上车门 车要开了
Close the doors. The train is about to depart.
我得找到我的小女儿!
I have to find my little girl!
这里没有小女孩 -你说什么?
There’s no girl here. – I beg your pardon?
你的莱妮 夫人
Your Leni, ma’am.
哦…
Oh…
是个小男孩 不是小女孩
It’s a boy, not a girl.
那你就不该叫他莱妮
You shouldn’t have called him Leni, then.
头等车厢要另付多少?
How much is the excess charge for first class?
那得看你要走多远了 看这些能让我走多远吧
Depends how far you’re going. – Depends how far I get with that.
我可以进去了吗? -可以了
Can I go in now? – Yes, that’ll cover it.
我不常坐头等车厢 -日子不好过啊
I don’t travel first class often. – Times are not easy.
看到那人了吗? 他是法国人 但他的工厂在这里
See him? He’s French, but he has his factory here.
法国人?
French?
一半法国血统 他很有钱
Well, half French. He’s quite well off.
拿一下这个
Hold this a moment.
打开箱子 转过身去
Open the case and turn your back.
现在呢?
And now?
你可以关上它了
You can close it again now.
我只有一只眼睛 看不清楚
I can’t read clearly with just one eye.
我该收23公里还是32公里的车费?
Shall I charge for 23 or 32 km?
你注意到厕所有多小了吗?
Have you noticed how tiny the lavatories are?
一直以为头等车厢的厕所会大一些
I always thought they’d be bigger in the first class,
因为坐头等的人更胖
because the people are fatter.
货币改革后 一开始头等车厢根本没什么乘客
I didn’t have any passengers at first after the currency reform.
现在连你这样的人都来了
Now I even get people like you.
现在 把裙子放回去 别忘了手包 然后…
Now just put the dress back. Don’t forget the purse, and then…
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你会说德语?
You speak German?
我听说你是法国人 我以为你会说英语呢
I heard you were French. I imagined you’d speak English.
我不会说法语
I don’t speak French myself.
哦?
Oh?
我不会说英语 但我会说德语
I don’t speak English, but I do speak German.
我有什么可以效劳的?
What can I do for you?
只需要回答一个简单的问题
Just answer a simple question.
这个座位空着吗?
Is this seat free?
我想是的
I believe it is.
看起来空着
It looks as if it is.
请坐
Please sit down.
谢谢 我不喜欢面朝车头坐着
Thank you. I don’t like sitting facing the engine.
我们以前在哪见过吗? -我肯定我们没有
Haven’t we met somewhere before? – I’m sure we haven’t.
过去某个时候? -我现在更确定了
Sometime? – I’m even more sure now.
是吗?
Are you?
这是你的车票和行李箱 -把箱子放行李架上
Here are your ticket and your case. – Put the case in the luggage rack.
旅途愉快 女士 -谢谢你 列车员
Have a pleasant trip, ma’am. – Thank you, conductor.
我是奥斯瓦尔德纺织公♥司♥的… -很高兴认识你
Dr Karl Oswald… – Pleased to meet you.
卡尔·奥斯瓦尔德博士 -很高兴认识你
…of Oswald Textiles. – Pleased to meet you.
抽烟吗? -不 谢谢 我不抽烟
Cigarette? – No, thanks. I don’t smoke.
我也不抽
Neither do I.
你也喜欢坐火车旅行? -有时候是
You like travelling by train, too? – Sometimes.
那让你有时间思考
It allows you time to think.
这正是我一直想做的
That’s exactly what I’ve been trying to do the whole time.
噢 伙计们
很高兴见到你们
坐这破火车穿过 这破国家坐了好久了
不好意思 我不说英语
I don’t speak English, I’m afraid.
你是个老德国佬 但你也可以成为我的朋友
那位女士睡着了 也许你可以…
The lady’s asleep. Maybe you could…
嘿 你这儿还有位 美丽的女士啊
这是你的女人吗 伙计?
噢 我朋友都叫我“孤独理查”
过去两周我都没睡女人!
她可真漂亮啊 不是吗?
咱们搞一下怎么样?
我可能是你能睡到的最好的但我怀疑你能不能得到这个机会
——在我踢爆你的裆让你蛋蛋落地之后
现在 先生 你最好赶紧滚蛋 不然我就找军警让你这个混账坐牢!
遵命 长官!
难以置信!你跟他说了什么?
Incredible! What did you say to him?
我说你是纺织业有名的 卡尔·奥斯瓦尔德
I said you were Karl Oswald of textile fame,
你喜欢旅行
that you like to travel
你想利用这段时间思考
and you want to use the time to think.
你在哪儿学的英语? -在床上
Where did you learn your English? – In bed.
我可以请你去餐车吗? -好主意
May I invite you to the dining car? – That’s a very good idea.
我有些事要和你商量 生意上的事
I have something to discuss with you. A business matter.
三个月后 如果我们相处得不好…
And after three months, if we find we don’t get along…
我只对你负责?
I’ll be answerable to no one but you?
只有我
No one.
你会和森肯伯格还有其他人 相处愉快的
You’ll get along fine with Senkenberg and the other men.
没有女人?
Are there no women?
高层没有 至少现在还没有
Not in top positions. Not yet, anyway.
很好 那我就是第一个
Good. Then I’ll be the first.
目前为止 没有她们 我们做得很好
We’ve managed very well without them up to now.
森肯伯格 你太粗鲁了
Senkenberg, you’re being rude.
没事!勇敢者贵在审慎
Forget it! Caution is the better part of valour.
没错 -谢谢
That’s right. – Thank you.
我的确切职位是什么?
And what is my exact title?
比方说…私人顾问
Let’s say… personal adviser.
有多私人?
How personal?
这取决于私人顾问的 能力和主动性
That depends on the personal adviser’s abilities and initiative.
是吗? -是的
Really? – Really.
我和你说过 我们和美国人合作的事
I told you about our venture with the Americans.
别忘了 那总是关于钱的
Don’t forget, it’s always a matter of money there.
无论你是出于什么那样说 森肯伯格 你说的完全没错
However you meant that, Senkenberg, you’re perfectly right.
让他说吧 森肯伯格是个友善的人 我也是
Let him talk. Senkenberg is an affable person, as indeed I am.
我可不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!