你的比尔啊 亲爱的 -我不认识什么比尔
Your Bill, darling. – I don’t know any Bill.
你还没注意到他 嗯?
You hadn’t even noticed him, huh?
没有 是哪一个? -那边那个
No. Which one is it? – Him over there.
他又高又壮 碰巧是黑人
He’s big and strong. He just happens to be black.
黑色也比棕色好
Better black than brown.
布劳恩!
Braun!
你来之前他看着很寻常
He was just a normal guy till you came.
现在他坐在那 和瘫痪了似的
Now he’s sitting there as if he were paralysed.
他想知道关于你的一切
He wanted to know everything about you.
我看起来怎么样? -好极了 怎么了?
How do I look? – Great. Why?
因为我现在希望自己 想看起来很棒
Because right now I want to look great.
和我跳个舞吗 比尔先生?
谢谢 女士
-这是一棵树 -这是一棵树
而你听到的那个 哔哔哔哔哔哔…
…是鸟叫 -而你听到的那个
哔哔哔哔哔 是鸟叫
-我是黑人 你是白人 -我是黑人 你是白人
-不 反过来了 -不 反过来了
-你是黑人 我是白人 -没错
-这是你的眼睛 -这是我…我的眼睛
-这是你的嘴唇 -这是我的嘴唇
你哭什么 你这个傻女人?
What are you crying for, you silly cow?
你男人没死
Your man’s not dead.
他就站在你面前
He’s standing there in front of you.
谢天谢地你还拥有他
Thank your lucky stars you still have him,
同样的事没发生在你身上
and that the same didn’t happen to you.
赫尔曼没有受苦 一切很快就结束了
Hermann didn’t suffer. It was all over quickly.
他们说无人生还
No one came out, they say.
嗨!我回来了 猜我得到什么!
Hi! It’s me. Imagine what I have!
不 你们不会相信的
No, you won’t believe it.
威利?
Willi?
是你!
You!
你真的回来了
You’re really back.
贝蒂 你男人回来了!
Betty, you have him back!
我们真是太蠢了!
We’re so stupid!
我们只能为你们的团圆和威利安然无恙…
All we can do is weep for joy that you’re together
…喜极而泣
and that Willi’s safe and sound.
赫尔曼死了
Hermann is dead.
亲爱的!
My dear!
别管我
Leave me alone.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
去酒吧 -亲爱的 别去!
To the bar. – Darling, don’t!
我得去可以一个人待着的地方
I have to go someplace where I can be alone.
和我跳舞吗 比尔先生?
我男人死了
真漂亮啊 比尔先生
真漂亮
Beautiful.
如果我说错了请纠正我
Please correct me if I say the wrong thing.
很漂亮 来吧 我们走
-比尔先生 谢谢这么好的食物 -晚餐
午餐
谢谢
Thanks.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我在想 有没有可能
I was wondering whether it’s possible
什么都不想
to think about nothing.
你能吗?
Can you?
我觉得我不能
I don’t think I can.
我觉得我能
I think I can.
你觉得我会像玛丽娅那样 很快就把这种事抛在脑后吗?
Do you reckon I’d have gotten over it as quickly as Maria?
我希望你会 贝蒂
I hope you would have, Betty.
什么?
What’s that?
为什么?
Why?
和你在一起很快乐 比尔
It’s nice being with you, Bill.
我刚才很愉快
I was very happy just now.
只是刚才?
Only just now?
和你在一起我总是很快乐
I’m always happy when I’m with you.
我也是
Me, too.
那就很简单了:
Then it’s simple:
只要我们一直在一起 我们就会永远快乐
if we’re always together, we’ll always be happy.
也许吧 -不是也许 肯定会的
Maybe. – Not maybe. For sure.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
你不该给我这么多礼物
You shouldn’t give me so many presents.
这次的很特别
It’s something special this time.
你必须答应我你会收下
And you must promise me you’ll accept it.
不 比尔
No, Bill.
我不能收下这枚戒指
I can’t accept this ring.
我很喜欢你 我也想和你在一起
I’m very fond of you and I want to be with you,
但我永远不会嫁给你
but I’ll never marry you.
我已经嫁给了…我丈夫
I’m married… to my husband.
你确定? -确定
Are you sure? – Positive.
有多确定? -玛丽娅 !
How positive? – Maria!
拜托 拜托 拜托…
Please, please, please…
好吧
Very well.
你很快就会感觉到的
You’ll soon feel it.
你会帮忙接生的 对吧? 答应我你会的
You’ll help deliver it, won’t you? Promise me.
我帮不了你 玛丽娅
I can’t, Maria.
我老得不该活着 也又不敢去死
I’m too old to live and too scared to die.
你说话的方式让我害怕
It scares me the way you talk.
乱闹! 这么说吧 我不干了
Nonsense! Let’s just say I’m quitting here.
我要去黑林山陪我女儿
I’m going to stay with my daughter in the Black Forest.
我的手抖得厉害
My hands shake too much.
我和我的小男孩都不会介意的
Not for me or my little boy.
时候到了我会去找你
I’ll come to you when it’s time.
亲爱的小玛丽娅
Dear little Maria.
没错 我会去找你
Yes, I’ll come,
你会帮我生下他 会是个男孩的 对吧?
and you’ll help me give birth to him. It will be a boy, won’t it?
概率不小 – 真的吗?
The chances are not bad. – Really?
一半一半吧
About fifty-fifty.
你根本不把我当回事 -不 我当回事
You don’t take me seriously. – Yes, I do.
你的孩子有父亲吗?
Do you have a father for your boy?
就不能生个没父亲的孩子吗?
Can’t you have a baby without one?
父亲是黑人 我儿子会叫赫尔曼
The father’s black, and my son will be called Hermann.
我没病 我怀孕了 -怀孕了?
I’m not sick, I’m pregnant. – Pregnant?
你也可以说“有宝宝了” -好极了
You can also say “expectant”. – That’s nice.
我有宝宝了
I’m expectant.
妈妈!伯格爷爷!
Mum! Grandpa Berger!
没人在家 -我们终于过上二人世界了
Nobody home. – We’re alone at last.
你有宝宝了?
Are you expectant?
是的
Yes.
我也有宝宝了
I’m expectant, too.
我会和他说德语
I’ll speak German with him.
你呢? -英语
And you? – English.
然后他可以决定 是娶德国女孩还是美国女孩
Then he can decide whether to marry a German or American girl.
美国女孩很丑
American girls are ugly.
德国男人很丑
German men are ugly.
我只认识一个漂亮的美国男人
I know only one American man who’s beautiful.
我只认识一个漂亮的德国女孩
I know only one German girl who’s beautiful.
很强壮 -很有钱
And strong. – And rich.
很勇敢
And brave.
很勇敢
And brave.
还…
And…
…很温柔
…tender.
还很温柔
And tender.
猜猜我说的是谁
Guess who I mean.
我?
Me?
赫尔曼?
Hermann?
呃 比尔
Look, Bill.
这是赫尔曼
It’s Hermann.
玛丽娅 玛丽娅!玛丽娅!
-所以你是在月光酒吧碰到死者的? -是的
可以多告诉我们一点 关于这个酒吧的情况吗?
和别的酒吧没什么不同
这不是个特殊的酒吧吗?
把布朗斯基先生叫来
这是个仅供美国占领军使用的酒吧
当然 那里是禁区 德国人不能进去
Of course. It was off-limits. Germans were not allowed in.
没错 德国人不能进去
除了在那里工作的女招待
Except for the hostesses who work there.
这是对你职业的合理描述吗?
That would be a fair description of your profession?
你以这个身份 认识了死者…
并自愿和他在一起?
你丈夫被苏联俘虏时你出于低自尊心的原因…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!