Do you know Hermann Braun? – No.
不要独自为爱哭泣
Don’t cry for love alone
在这广阔世界里 天涯何处无芳草
In this wide world, there’s more than one
何必单恋一枝花
There’s more than one fish in the sea
我看起来像只贵宾犬
I look like a poodle.
是吗?
You think so?
这是最新潮流
It’s the latest thing.
我敢打赌… 美国人疯狂迷恋贵宾犬
I’ll bet… the Americans are just crazy about poodles.
我的威利要是还在 肯定不会赞成
My Willi wouldn’t have approved. That’s for sure.
赫尔曼不会介意
Hermann wouldn’t have minded.
反正他们也不会雇你
And they won’t hire you anyway.
走着瞧 -你打算穿什么?
We’ll see about that. – What’ll you wear?
你用这个做什么? -演奏音乐
What do you do with this? – Play music.
要我为你演奏一曲吗? 想听什么?
Shall I play something for you? Any requests?
好啊 德国国歌♥
Yes. The German national anthem.
停!看在上帝的份上 别折腾了!
Cut it out! For God’s sake, stop it!
如果你连国歌♥都不会 那还有什么必要?
What use is it, if you can’t even play the national anthem?
进去吧
Go on in.
在这看着 留心周围
Keep your eyes open here.
我没想到你会来 我等了很久
I didn’t think you were coming. I waited so long.
帮我拿一下
Hold this a second.
黑色 38码 短袖
Black, size 38, short sleeves,
低胸
low cut.
很不容易到手的货 你自己穿 还是送人?
It wasn’t easy to come by. Is it for you, or is it a present?
干活穿的 -大家都得混饭吃嘛
It’s for business. – We all have to make a living.
酒呢? -给我妈的
And the liquor? – For my mother.
能帮她忘记 和女儿之间的不快
It helps her forget her troubles with her daughter.
也能麻痹她的心痛
And it numbs her heartache.
我还有一套珍贵的1907年的克莱斯特…
I have a valuable complete edition
出版作品全集 你要吗?
of Kleist’s works from 1907. Would that be something for you?
书烧起来太快 没法取暖
Books burn too easily, and they don’t warm you.
好吧 如果你那么看的话
Oh well, if you look at it that way.
我就是那么看的
That’s the way I look at it.
也许现在那么看才更合适
Maybe it’s better that way right now.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
祝你好运
And good luck.
我才不帮你缝 -你知道我不会缝 妈妈
I am not going to sew it for you. – You know I can’t sew, Mum.
我的宝贝女儿啊…
My dear girl…
妈妈!
Mum!
帮帮忙
Come on.
要是哪家女孩有你这样漂亮的腿…
If a girl has pretty legs like you…
那就该亮出来
…she ought to show them.
你父亲九泉之下会不得安宁
You father would turn in his grave.
我也不觉得你该这么做
I don’t think it’s right either.
我只祈祷你的灵魂 不会受到伤害 宝贝女儿
I just pray your soul doesn’t come to any harm, my girl.
一定叫人给你双好丝♥袜♥…
Make sure somebody gives you a nice pair of stockings,
如果你要去做这种行当的话
if you’re letting yourself in for that sort of thing.
黑字:中学体育馆 红字:禁区
太棒了 真是太棒了
Amazing, really amazing.
我就是在这些双杠上学会的
I learned it here on these bars.
这是一种新的求职方式? -不是 不过…
Is it a new way to apply for a job? – Not really, but…
如果是的话…
If it were…
…我现在已经被雇佣了
…I’d have been hired by now.
我们不需要人
We don’t need anybody.
也许除了我 你不需要人
Maybe you won’t need anyone apart from me.
进来吧
Come in here.
我们家还有门 -我们没有
We still have doors in our place. – Well, we don’t.
我需要你的名字 地址和年龄
I need your name, address and age.
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
是的
Yes.
不要戴婚戒上班
Don’t wear your wedding ring to work.
我还需要一张♥健♥康证明
And I need a health certificate.
现金支付还是货物支付?
Payment in cash or goods?
可以穿上衣服了 宾德夫人
You can get dressed again, Mrs Binder.
一切正常吗?我能拿到证书吗?
Everything OK? Do I get a certificate?
不能
No.
你得休息三四个星期
You’ll have to take a break for three or four weeks.
我是不是得花柳病了?
Have I caught a dose?
很严重的花柳病 你不能工作了
A bad dose, I’m afraid. You won’t be able to work.
太糟糕了
That’s tough.
周二再来吧
Come back on Tuesday.
再见 宾德夫人
Bye, Mrs Binder.
让下一位病人进来
And send the next patient in.
小玛丽娅…
Little Maria…
您过去会吻一下我的额头
You used to give me a kiss on the forehead.
是吗?
Did I really?
是的
Yes.
那我一定是忘了
Then I must have forgotten,
或者我学会了忘记
or learned to forget.
真令人难过
That’s sad.
是的 很令人难过
Yes, it’s sad.
和我说说吧
But tell me about yourself.
我需要一张♥健♥康证明
I need a health certificate.
当然了 毕竟今年这么冷
Of course. It’s pretty cold this year.
我在一家酒吧工作…
I’m working in a bar…
…卖♥♥的是啤酒 不是我自己
…selling beer, not myself.
即使我不得不学会 不再相信别人
Even if I’ve had to learn to stop believing people,
我也依然相信你
I still believe you.
你知道自己在做什么
You know what you’re doing.
如果出了什么状况 我会给你弄到青霉素
And if anything happens, I’ll obtain penicillin for you.
我不确切知道怎么做 但我会想办法的
I’m not sure how, but I’ll find a way.
我不会有事的 青霉素是什么?
Nothing’ll happen to me. What is penicillin?
别去想了 玛丽娅
Forget it, Maria.
你母亲怎么样?
How is your mother?
战争并没让她失去幽默感
The war hasn’t made her lose her sense of humour.
她分去我的配给 替我哭泣 替我说谎
She shares my rations, cries my tears, tells my lies.
但是她把思考留给了我 所以我没时间做梦
But she leaves the thinking to me, so that I have no time for dreams.
如果你想要 可以拿走我妻子的自行车
You can have my wife’s bicycle if you want.
在所有的断壁残垣下 它就和新的一样
It was as good as new under all the rubble.
谢谢您
Thank you.
您为什么不问问赫尔曼的事?
Why don’t you ask about Hermann?
您不必相信他会回来
You don’t have to believe he’ll come back.
我知道他会回来 这就够了
It’s enough that I know he will.
我的手套!它们不见了
My gloves! They’re gone.
嘿!你偷了我的手套!
Hey! You stole my gloves!
卑鄙小人!混♥蛋♥!肮脏的纳粹!
You rat! You bastard! Filthy Nazi!
住手 你这头猪!纳粹猪猡!
Stop it, you swine! Nazi swine!
我要杀了你 -别逗我笑了!
I’m going to kill you. – Don’t make me laugh!
纳粹猪猡! -你才是纳粹!
Nazi swine! – You’re a Nazi yourself!
谁认识赫尔曼·布劳恩?
WHO KNOWS HERMANN BRAUN?
住手!
Stop it!
今晚很安静 -今天周二
Quiet tonight. – It’s Tuesday.
和你想象的不一样吧? -我很满意
It’s not what you imagined, huh? – I’m satisfied.
那就没事了
Then everything’s fine.
如果你问我… -我没问你
If you ask me… – I didn’t ask you.
你在这 而你的赫尔曼不在这
You’re here, and your Hermann’s not here.
他在别处
He’s somewhere else.
也许他已经死了
Maybe he’s dead.
而爱只是一种感觉
And love’s only a feeling.
它不是真实的 -当然 爱是一种感觉
It’s not the truth. – Sure, love’s a feeling.
伟大的爱是 伟大的感觉和伟大的真实
And a great love’s a great feeling and a great truth.
真实!
Truth!
真实是你饿时肚里的东西
The truth’s what you have in your belly when you’re hungry.
感觉则是你两腿之间的东西
Feelings are what you have between your legs,
就像伸手去挠的痒
like an itch when you scratch it.
为了这个 你需要吃饱
And for this here, you need a full belly,
也需要确实在这里的某个人
and someone who’s here,
而不是那种可能在什么地方 或者根本已经不在了的人
not just somewhere or maybe nowhere.
那边那个是你朋友吧 他来了
Your friend over there, he’s here,
他看起来可一点也不会挨饿
and he’s really not starving.
他很喜欢你 -什么朋友?
And he’s sweet on you. – What friend?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!