masterpiece once in my Iifetime.
007之死
The death of 007,
面对面
face to face,
胜利将属于我
will be mine.
你指装饰和展览 你这个石制壁炉架?
You mean , stuffed and displayed over your rocky mantelpiece?
这个主意很有趣 但我是以历史作考虑
That’s an amusing idea, but I was thinking in terms of history.
两个巨人的决斗
A duel between titans.
我的金枪对你的沃尔达PPK
My golden gun against your Walther PPK.
大家机会均等
Each of us with a 50-50 chance.
我六颗子弹对你一颗?
Six bullets to your one?
我只需要一颗
I only need one.
听来有点老套吧 是吗?
Sounds a bit oId-fashioned , doesn’t it?
我意思是 黎明时份决斗的那种事
I mean , pistols at dawn , that sort of thing .
的确是
Indeed , it is, Mr. Bond ,
不过这仍是男子汉的最好考验
but it still remains the only true test for gentlemen .
恐怕你没资格取得胜利
I doubt if you qualify on that score.
不过我接受你挑战
However, I accept.
等我先吃掉尼拿克
As soon as I finish this delicious lunch
为我们弄的美味午餐
that Nick Nack has prepared for us.
两位 让我提醒你们 这是生死决战
Messieurs, I will remind you this is un duella mort.
只有其中一人可离开
Only one of you can leave the fieId of honor.
如果需要最后一枪
If a coup de grce is necessary,
作为裁判的我会亲自操刀
as your referee, I will administer it myself.
我预料没有损伤 要干净利落的一死
I do not expect wounds. Only a clean kill.
在我指挥下
On my command
双方要退后二十步
each contestant will take 20 paces.
准备好了吗? 斯卡曼加先生
Are you ready, Monsieur Scaramanga?
准备好了
Ready.
准备好了吗 邦德先生?
Are you ready, Monsieur Bond?
准备好了
Ready.
我开始数了
I will now begin the count.
一 二 三 四 五
1 , 2, 3, 4, 5,
六 七 八 九
6, 7, 8, 9,
十 十一 十二 十三
10, 11 , 12, 13,
十四 十五 十六
14, 15, 16,
十七 十八 十九 二十!
17, 18, 19, 20 !
如果你杀了他
If you kill him ,
这里一切都是我的
all this be mine.
邦德先生 到这边来
This way, Monsieur Bond .
射得好
Monsieur, good shooting .
我从没杀过侏儒
I’ve never killed a midget before,
不过凡事总有第一次
but there can always be a first time.
先生!
Oh, monsieur.
你只剩下三颗子弹
You only have three bullets left!
我耍你的!
I fooled you.
晚安 – 詹姆斯!
Goodnight. – James !
詹姆斯
James.
镇定点
Steady, Goodnight.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
毙命在最后一击下
Flat on his coup de grce.
快离开这鬼地方 和找出那个太阳能感应器
Come on . Let’s get out of this fun palace and find that solex.
你留下
Wait here.
我去对付那维修工人
I’ll take care of the maintenance man .
我已经搞定了
I already did .
让他冷僵了
I laid him out cold .
你? – 对
You did? – Yes.
你真的不如外表看来那么简单
There’s more to you than meets the eye, Goodnight.
我不想问愚蠢的问题
Goodnight, I hate to ask stupid questions,
但究竟你是在哪里弄死他?
but where exactly did you knock him cold?
他掉在那个池内
He landed in that one.
你不信告示的吗?
Don’t you believe in signs?
在他的体温 让氦气提升到零度以上之前
We’ve got about five minutes before his
我们还剩下大约五分钟
body temperature raises that helium well above zero.
接着这整个地方就会爆♥炸♥!
Then this whole damn place will go sky high .
对不起! 我不知道
I’m sorry. I didn’t know.
关掉那道光!
Kill the beam !
按撤销主按钮!
Hit the master override switch !
什么?
The what?
晚安?
Goodnight?
我在
Yes, James.
留心听着
Now, listen carefully.
上面有个操纵台
There’s a console up there.
必定有一个扫描连锁按钮的
Now, there must be a scanner interlock button on it.
按它
Push it!
你还在吗?
Goodnight, are you still there?
那应该在辅助反馈电路上
It’ll be on the auxiliary feedback circuit.
“电脑连锁”是这个吗?
Computer interlock. Is that it?
把每个都按下 好吗?
Just push every damn button , will you?
晚安 做得好
Good girl , Goodnight. You’ve done it.
我做到了?
Oh , I have?
快离开 我拿到了!
Goodnight, get the hell out of there ! I’ve got it!
真希望你会游泳
I hope you can swim , Goodnight.
这边!
This way.
他的中式帆船就停在转角处
His junk is moored around the corner.
是谁掌舵的?
But, darling , who is at the wheel?
乔治 – 乔治?
George. George?
自动船长
Automatic pilot.
我们应在八小时内 抵达香港
We should make Hong Kong in about eight hours.
出入不会太大
Give or take a littIe.
我一直都想从中国乘一艘慢船
I always wanted to take a slow boat from China.
我要杀死你
I’ll kill you .
我要杀死你!
I’ll kill you !
你竟然
Why, you . . .
等等! 等一下!
Wait! Just wait!
你个王八蛋
Son of a bitch ! Ow!
嘿 你在干嘛呢? 快点进去
Hey! Hey, what are you doing? Get in there.
哦!
Ouch !
我无法呼吸!
Come on ! I can’t breathe !
喔!
Ow!
你会后悔的!
You’ll be sorry!
我虽然矮小 但我的记性很好!
I may be small , but I never forget!
不放我出来我就杀掉你
I’ll kill you if you don’t let me out of here ! Ow!
放我出来! 你这大坏蛋!
Let me out, you big bully!
住口
Shut up.
你怎样处置他?
What did you do with him?
你认为呢?
What do you think?
詹姆斯 不是吧!
Oh , James, you didn’t.
我就是那样做
Yes, I damn well did .
相信你已把玻璃清理好吧
Got all the glass out of the bed , I trust.
我们不想有别的东西妨碍我们 是吗?
We don’t want anything else to disturb our peace, do we?
现在 刚才到哪了?
Now, where were we?
喔 詹姆斯
Oh , James.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
有事发生
Something came up.
找谁?
Hello?
找到你了 邦德
Ah ! There you are, Bond .
做得好 恭喜你
Well done. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you , sir.
晚安小姐在吗? 我想跟她谈谈
Is Miss Goodnight with you? I’d like a word with her.
等等
Hold on , sir.
邦德? 你在吗?
Bond? Bond, are you there?
晚安?
Goodnight?
她快来了
She’s just coming , sir.
晚安?
Goodnight?
晚安 – 晚安
Goodnight. – Good night, sir.
# Good night, Goodnight #
# Sleep well, my dear #
# No need to fear #
# James Bond is here #
# Oh, love is required whenever he’s hired #
# It comes just before the kill #
# No one can catch him #
# No hit man can match him #
# For his million-dollar skill #
# One golden shot means another poor victim #
# Has come to a glittering end #
# If you want to get rid of someone #
# The man with the golden gun #
# Will get it done #
# He’ll shoot anyone #