We have so much in common , Mr. Bond .
我们有很多事讨论
We have so much to discuss,
将来不再有这个机会
and we will never have this opportunity again .
我们的职业是最孤独的
Ours is the loneliest profession ,
让我们共聚数小时吧
so let us spend a few pleasant hours together.
我如何能拒绝这样殷勤的邀请?
How can I refuse such a gracious invitation?
太好了!
Splendid . Splendid !
尼拿克 我期望你有超水准表现
Nick Nack, I expect you to surpass yourself.
他是一流名厨
He’s a Cordon Bleu , you know.
是了 晚安小姐在哪里?
By the way, where’s Miss Goodnight?
她在这儿附近
Oh , she’s around here somewhere.
她没办法离开的
There’s no way for her to leave,
所以是行动自如的
so she does as she pleases.
喜欢我的岛吗?
How do you like my island?
有点偏僻 不是吗?
A bit off the beaten track, isn’t it?
是免费出租的 我偶尔给我的房♥东些恩惠
It’s rent-free. I do my landlords an occasional favor.
很布置的安排
A cozy arrangement.
聘请佣人麻烦吧
Servant problem , I suppose.
也不是
Not at all .
尼拿克很称职
Nick Nack does for me very nicely.
通常只有我俩
Usually there’s just the two of us,
不过客人到来也很方便
but having guests is no inconvenience.
我们自给自足
We’re entirely self-supporting .
所有你能想到的
We have every electrical laborsaving device
省电的装置都有
you could possibIy think of.
这是一间密封室
This is an air lock, as you are doubtless aware.
当然是自动化的
Automatic, of course.
其实 我们这里有充足电力
Naturally, we have an ample supply of electricity here.
让我给你看
Let me show you .
这里应该可以供电 给几只电动牙刷
This should run a few electric toothbrushes.
请上去
Up here.
这儿就是太阳能源站
A solar energy station .
这就是关于它的一切
So this is what it’s all about.
热电发电机
Thermoelectric generators to convert
将太阳能转化为电力
solar energy into electricity.
当然是由海发建筑公♥司♥建造的
All built by Hai Fat’s construction company, no doubt.
我继承了他的企业
Somehow I seem to have inherited it from him .
是全自动的
It’s all fully automated .
他是克拉 看管一切
That’s Kra, maintenance and security.
若尼拿克不是在擦亮银器时
He looks after everything in here.
就会做其余的事
Nick Nack does everything else when he isn’t polishing the silver.
他们说电力储藏在附近
They tell me the electricity is stored in here somewhere.
科学站始终不是我的长处
Science was never my strong point.
超导电线圈 被液化氦冷却
Superconductivity coils cooled by liquid helium .
若我是你就不会
If I were you , I wouldn’t stick my finger,
把手指插♥进♥去
or anything else for that matter, in there.
在零下453度
At 453 degrees below zero,
液体氦气 会像折冰柱般折断它
that liquid helium would break it off like an icicle.
你果然比我知道多许多
You really know far more about it than I do, Mr. Bond .
我在请求每个国家
I’m arranging for every country that can afford the price
派专家到来
to send their experts here to see for themselves.
但要直到收到钱 才有那太阳能感应器 对吗?
But no solex until the money is in the bank. Right?
没错
Right.
我经历过类似的情况
I have run across similar situations.
没有像我这里的吧
Not what I’ve got here.
最高竞投者可兴建
This way the highest bidder can build
数百个站
hundreds of these stations
再出♥售♥数百个特许经营权
and sell franchises for hundreds more.
他会赚得荷包满满的
He will literally have the sun in his pocket.
太阳能的独家经营
A monopoly on solar power.
石油酋长会收买♥♥你 以防止你把太阳能推出市场
The oil sheiks will pay you just to keep solar energy off the market.
我也这样想过
The thought had occurred to me.
这是收集的地方
This is the collection point.
就是它被放置的地方
Ah . So that’s where it belongs.
在热交换器的太阳能感应器
Our famous solex in the still down there
把热力输送到发热器
transmits heat to the thermal generators.
透过这个收集的?
It’s collected through this?
不过从何收集?
But where is it collected from?
你需要太阳
You need the sun .
看着那蘑菇型的石头
Watch that mushroom-shaped rock.
很巧妙 不是吗?
Ingenious, isn’t it?
把面板锁定太阳的位置 然后它自动追踪
The panels lock on to the sun and then track it automatically.
类似这样吧
Something like that, yes.

Ah .
那些面板必须要制♥造♥
Reflected through this, those panels must produce a heat
至少华氏3500度的热力
of at least 3,500 degrees Fahrenheit.
可以这样说 邦德先生
If you say so, Mr. Bond .
我们可在任何地方把能源集中
But I do know that we can focus the power wherever we want.
过来这边 我给你看
Over here. I’ll show you .
这是额外的
This is a bonus.
连太阳能感应器一起发♥售♥ 不另收费
Goes with the solex. No extra charge.
我最喜欢这部分
This is the part I really like.
这就是我所称的太阳能
Now, that’s what I call solar power.
我称这做麻烦
That’s what I call trouble.
你得承认 我是不折不扣的
You must admit, Mr. Bond , I am now undeniably
金枪人
the Man with the Golden Gun .
午餐时候到了
Ah . Lunch .
请到这边来
This way, Mr. Bond .
晚安小姐
Ah ! Miss Goodnight.
詹姆斯
James !
我们不是穿得太讲究吗?
Aren’t we a little overdressed , Goodnight?
我喜欢女孩穿比基尼
I like a girl in a bikini .
不会隐藏武器
No concealed weapons.
晚安小姐 请坐 邦德先生
Miss Goodnight, please. Mr. Bond .
看看尼拿克为我们准备了什么
Now let’s see what Nick Nack has for us.
是蘑菇
Ah . Mushrooms.
炒蘑菇似乎很有趣
The fried mushroom looks terribly interesting .
我也留意到 我晚点再吃
Yes, I noticed that. I’ll get around to it later.
太阳下好玩吗?
Having fun in the sun , Goodnight?
好玩
Yes.
我可以永远留在这里
I could stay here forever.
嗯!
Hmm !
了不起
Excellent.
有点像1934年的慕东
Slightly reminiscent of a ’34 Mouton .
那我一定要把它加在酒窖里
Then I must add it to my cellar.
你的生活真写意
You live well , Scaramanga.
每次交易都得一百万 这让我负担得起
At a million dollars a contract, I can afford to, Mr. Bond .
你为一小点♥金♥钱工作
You work for peanuts.
只获得英女皇一句由衷的赞赏
A hearty “well done” from Her Majesty the Queen
和少量的退休金
and a pittance of a pension .
除此之外我们都是一样的
Apart from that, we are the same.
为我们干一杯
To us, Mr. Bond .
我们是最出色的
We are the best.
有个很有用的形容词
There’s a useful four-letter word ,
形容你很贴切
and you’re full of it.
我杀人时 都是按政♥府♥给我的命令
When I kill , it’s on the specific orders of my government.
而我杀的都是杀手
And those I kill are themselves killers.
邦德先生
Oh , come, come, Mr. Bond .
我对你很失望
You disappoint me.
承认你杀人时
You get as much fulfillment out of killing as I do,
如我一样很有满足感吧
so why don’t you admit it?
我承认杀你会很满足
I admit killing you would be a pleasure.
你最初见到我时就应杀掉我
You should’ve done that when you first saw me.
英国人不认为
But then of course the English don’t consider it
冷血杀人有风度
sporting to kill in cold blood , do they?
别指望这样
Don’t count on that.
我可在你登陆时射杀你
I could’ve shot you down when you landed
那是最不费劲的
but that would’ve been ridiculously easy.
就像每个伟大的艺术家
You see, Mr. Bond , like every great artist,
我想在人生中
I want to create an indisputable
创一次丰功伟绩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!