No, he wouldn’t.
要试我的吗?
You want to try one of mine?
那太阳能感应器呢? – 给了晚安
Where’s the solex? – I gave it to Goodnight.
那么她在哪? – 在外面
And where’s Goodnight? – Outside.
她一定是在车旁
She must be by the car.
女人啊 给我通话器
Women . Walkie-talkie.
晚安 你在哪里?
Goodnight, where are you?
我被锁在行李厢
Somebody locked me in a boot.
什么?
In a what?
我被锁在那侏儒的车内
The midget’s car. I’m locked in.
车子是古铜色的 车顶黑色 车牌7543
It’s a bronze car with a black roof, number 7543.
车钥匙! – 我没有
The keys. – I haven’t got them .
糟了
Oh , no.
晚安 车钥匙呢?
Goodnight, where are the car keys?
在我手上 那太阳能感应器也在我手上
I’ve got the keys. And I’ve got the solex, too.
计程车!
Taxi !
你别逃 我们看到你了
Stay in there, Goodnight. We’ve got you spotted .
计程车 快!
HIP: Taxi ! Taxi !
可以示范一下吗?
How about a demonstration , boy?
没问题
Certainly, sir.
究竟发生什么事?
What the hell is going on?
我知道你是谁!
Now I know you !

Oh , no.
你是那情报员!
You’re that secret agent.
来自英国特工处的!
That English secret agent from England .
你在追着某人
You’re chasing somebody.
这次要追谁? 共♥产♥党员?
Who you after this time, boy? Commies?
去抓他们!
Let’s go get them .
我全力支持你
I’m with you all the way.
似乎有麻烦
Uh-oh ! I think we’ve got trouble.
停下你们的车 你们这些黄种尖头怪!
Pull your cars over, you little brown pointy-heads !
我是警♥察♥!
I’m a peace officer!
你还在吗? 詹姆斯?
James, are you still there? James?
你听到吗? 詹姆斯?
Can you hear me? James !
好 别怕
All right, Goodnight. Don’t panic.
那是谁? 是…
Who’s that? It’s. . .
是总部 – 让我跟他们说
It’s headquarters. – Let me talk to them .
你好 我是路易斯安那州 警♥察♥局的佩帕警长
Hello. This is Sheriff J .W. Pepper, Louisiana State Police.
告诉我那身在纳里饭店的妻子
Now, you call my wife at the Narai Hotel
我有任务在身
and tell her I’m on a mission.
我被委任做代表
I’ve been deputized .
对吗? 对
Right? Right.
我们要追哪辆车?
Which car are we all chasing , boy?
让开!
Move it! Move it!
把那堆废铁驶离马路!
Get that piece of junk off the road !
他们去了左边
They went to the left, boy.
加油吧
Press that pedal , boy.
他们到底去了哪里?
Where the hell they got to?
你出错了 小子
You goofed , boy.
最近的桥在两里后
Nearest bridge is two miles back.
该死! 你在?
J .W. : God damn ! What the. . .
什么事? 你想做什么?
What’s going on? What the hell you doing now, boy?
桥在那边!
The bridge is that way!
你不会是想…
You’re not thinking of. . .
没错
I sure am , boy.
有听过亡命特技人吗?
Ever heard of Evel Knievel?
我从没试过这样做
I never done that before !
其实我也没试过
Well , neither have I , actually.
去对付他们!
Let’s go get them , boy!
你不要管 这是我的部门
You stay put, boy. This is my department.
你们有这能耐真好!
Glad to see you boys are on the ball .
我是路易斯安那州 警♥察♥局的佩帕警长
Sheriff J .W. Pepper, Louisiana State Police.
这是我的身份证明
Here’s my identification .
执法联会 美国
This is the Law Enforcement Association , American Legion .
我与我的搭挡在执行秘密任务
Me and my partner here, we’re on a secret mission .
你在干什么?
Hey! What the hell you doing?
把钱包还给我
Hey! Give me my wallet back.
开门
Doors.
你不可以这么做!
J .W. : You can’t do this to me !
把钱包还给我!
I want my wallet back!
解开这手铐
Take these goddamn bracelets off!
我要告你们错误拘捕 警♥察♥施暴
I’m gonna sue ya for false arrest, police brutality!
我有熟人的! 我叫联邦调查局 和中情局教训你们
I got connections ! I’m gonna get the FBI on your ass, the CIA.
岂有此理 我要找季辛吉!
God damn it, I’m gonna get Henry Kissinger!
看着我 我在跟你讲话
Look at me when I’m talking to ya, boy!
什么?
What’s the matter?
你们这些尖头怪从没见过飞机吗?
Ain’t none of you pointy-heads ever seen an airplane before?
詹姆斯 你还在吗?
James? James, are you still there?
听到吗? 我想车已经停下来了
Can you hear me? I think we’ve stopped.
要报告的就是这么多
That is really all there is to report, sir.
若我没听错 斯卡曼加已经逃走
So, if I heard correctly, Scaramanga got away.

Yes, sir.
搭一辆长了翅膀的汽车
In a car that sprouted wings.
那绝对可行
That’s perfectly feasible, sir.
我们也正在研究这样的车
As a matter of fact, we’re working on one now.
Q 住嘴
Oh , Q, shut up.
晚安在行李厢 – 没错
And Miss Goodnight was in the boot. – Yes, sir.
那辆飞机汽车被扔弃在
We found the car-plane abandoned
曼谷以西二百里的地方
about 200 miles west of Bangkok.
那太阳能感应器呢? – 在晚安的手袋内
And the solex? – In Goodnight’s handbag , sir.
那晚安现在在哪?
Where is Goodnight now?
我们也不知道
We don’t know, sir.
通讯系统接收不到
Communications aren’t picking up the signal
引导装置的讯号♥
from the homer she has, supplied by Q.
废话! 他们只是没把
Rubbish ! They’re simply not stepping up
接收率提高
the reception sufficiently to enable. . .
Q 住嘴
Oh , shut up, Q.
真是混乱无能的运作!
Of all the fouled-up, half-witted operations.
有什么事?
M: What do you want?
我们接收到晚安的讯号♥
We’ve picked up Goodnight’s signal , sir.
有消息了
Well , that’s something .
不过有些颇奇怪的事
But there is something rather curious, sir.
我们在这儿
Our sector’s here
而她的讯号♥
and we’re receiving her signal from somewhere
来自这里离岸的某地方
off this coastline off shore here.
这一张是较大的比例
Now, here it is on a much larger scale.
她就在
That’s where she is.
这群小岛里
In this group of small islands.
这就是我们需要的 中国共♥产♥党水域
M: That’s all we need , Red Chinese waters.
我们可以当疏忽迷路闯了进去
Well , we could stray inadvertently into them , sir.
我可以飞在他们雷达 侦测范围以下
I could fly low under their radar screen .
绝对没问题
Absolutely out of the question .
如果首相知道
If the PM gets to hear of this,
他会把我吊死的
he’ll hang me from the yardarm .
正式来说 你什么也不知道
Officially, you won’t know a thing about it, sir.
有一架小型海上飞机飞近你的岛
There’s a small seaplane approaching your island .
要我们采取行动吗?
Do you want us to take any action?
不用 请什么也不要做
No. No, please don’t do anything .
是的 是一个我等着来的客人
Yes, it’s a guest I’m expecting .
不 他不会离开
No, he won’t be leaving .
我是尼拿克
I am Nick Nack.
我比较喜欢1962年的
I prefer the ’62 myself.
不过总比一包花生味道要好
Still , beats a bag of peanuts.
斯卡曼加先生会亲自欢迎你
Monsieur Scaramanga will welcome you personally.
对不起 邦德先生
Forgive me, Mr. Bond .
表现很不得体 但我无法抗拒
A vulgar display, but I couldn’t resist it
因为再见到你太高兴了
because I am so delighted to see you again .
没杀伤力的玩具
A harmless toy.
你可以看到 我是完全没有携械的
I am , as you can see now, completeIy unarmed .
香烟?
Cigarette?
我们有许多相同之处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!