isn’t quite my scene.
培约
“Phuyuck.”
晚安 真叫人意外
Ah . Goodnight, what a pleasant surprise.
我那”难以得手”的表现 很短促吧
My hard-to-get act didn’t last very long , did it?
我受过训练应付特如其来的事
I was trained to expect the unexpected ,
但他们没有教我应付 你穿着睡衣的情况
but they never prepared me for anything like you in a nightie.
我还以为这件事永不会发生
James, I thought this wouId never happen .
什么使你改变主意?
What made you change your mind?
我意志薄弱
I’m weak.
别动!
Don’t move.
安黛拉小姐
Miss Anders.
你穿上衣服我认不出你
I didn’t recognize you with your cIothes on .
我收买♥♥侍者让我进来的
I bribed the bellboy to let me in .
我想来警告你
I’ve come to warn you .
你有危险
You’re in great danger.
我经常都是的
I usually am .
所以我用三个枕头的旧把戏
That’s why I use the old three-pillow trick.
请相信我 我冒险到来的
Please believe me. I’m risking my life to come here.
你在乎我的安危令人感动
Well , your concern for my well-being is touching
也使我迷惑
but puzzles me.
斯卡曼加身在曼谷
Scaramanga is in Bangkok.
他也曾在香港 不过不是追杀我
He was in Hong Kong , too, but not after me.
我们说过了
We’ve been through that routine.
他是猛兽 我讨厌他
He’s a monster. I hate him .
那么离开他
Then leave him .
你不能对斯卡曼加一走了之
You don’t walk out on Scaramanga.
他一定会找到我的
There’s no place he wouldn’t find me.
你需要一个好律师
You need a good lawyer.
我需要007
I need 007.
你以为谁把刻上你号♥码的
Who do you think sent that bullet
子弹寄去伦敦?
to London with your number on it?
是我
I did .
把他的指纹印在 那纸条上很不容易
And it wasn’t easy getting his fingerprint on the note.
原谅我理解力迟钝
You’ll forgive me if I’ve been a little slow on the uptake.
你不明白你是世上 唯一可把他杀死的人吗?
Don’t you see you’re the only man in the world who can kill him?
为何你有那个想法?
What gives you that idea?
斯卡曼加对你的观感
The way Scaramanga speaks about you .
他甚至蛮喜欢你
Even has a likeness of you .
真是过奖
I’m flattered .
我想他死
I want him dead .
给我一个价钱 什么都可以 我会付给你
Name your price. Anything . I’ll pay it.
若你喜欢 你也可得到我
You can have me, too, if you Iike.
我也蛮有吸引力
I’m not unattractive.
起码 你开始说出真♥相♥了
At last you’re starting to tell the truth .
我梦想你释放我
I’ve dreamed about you setting me free.
我一直梦想 那个太阳能感应震动器
I’ve been dreaming about a solex agitator.
有听过吗?
Ever heard of one?
或者你也可得到它
Perhaps you can have that, too.
不 我的衣服在里面
No, my clothes are in there.
我要宰掉那女人! – 晚一点吧
I’ll kill that woman . – Later.
很迷人
Charming .
寄出那子弹是个妙计
It was an inspiration sending that bullet.
你晚了
You’re late.
那是两片连映
It was a double feature.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
放好手饰
Putting my jewelry away.
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
现在几点?
What time is it?
两点
2: 00-ish .
两点?
2: 00?
我躲在这里两个小时?
Do you mean I’ve been in here for two hours?
这都是职责的一部分
All in the line of duty.
职责! 我明早辞职了!
Duty? I’m resigning in the morning .
别让我们失望
Oh , Goodnight, come on , don’t let us down .
特工处需要像你这样的女人
The Service needs women like you .
但很明显你不需要
Well , obviously you don’t.
原谅我吧 亲爱的
Forgive me, darling .
我答应你会轮到你的
Your turn will come, I promise.
只要她把那仪器带来给我
As soon as she brings me that solex.
为杀斯卡曼加?
For killing Scaramanga?
如果她首先替我拿到 太阳能感应震动器
If she gets me the solex agitator first.
首先?
First?
詹姆斯 别乱来
James, you must be good .

Hmm .
到我下次见到她时就会知道
We’ll find out about that the next time I meet her.
她已在安排了
She’s making the arrangements.
抱歉我迟到
Sorry I’m Iate.
曼谷的交通很糟
Bangkok traffic’s worse than Piccadilly.
他已经联络过
He’s made contact.
那个帅哥好吗?
How’s the charm boy doing?
还用你问?
Need you ask?
在外面见
Meet you outside.
有把它带来吗?
Did you bring it?
我把它留在你手提包内
Darling , I left it in your handbag .
一定在里面的
It must be in here somewhere, dear.
我见到店内那男人给了你
I saw the man in the shop give it to you .
没有那张票 我们不能在海关拿到收据
Without the ticket, we can’t get a receipt for customs.
你找不到的了 我在你来之前已看过
You won’t find it in there, Mr. Bond . I looked before you came.
我也不会那样做
I wouldn’t do that either.
看看你背后
Look behind you .
低一点
Lower.
花生袋里的手♥枪♥ 真有创意
A gun and a bag of peanuts. How original .
下一步呢?
What will they think of next?
我叫做斯卡曼加
My name is Scaramanga.
弗朗斯科斯卡曼加
Francisco Scaramanga.
我觉得是认识你的
I feel I know you ,
虽然我从没想过我们会见面
although I never thought we should ever really meet.
这真是我的荣幸 邦德先生
It’s a very great pleasure for me, Mr. Bond ,
全赖安黛拉小姐
thanks to Miss Anders.
你表示感激的方法真特别
You’ve a strange way of showing your gratitude.
一妇不能侍二主
A mistress cannot serve two masters.
痛心的一枪 但十分感激
A difficult shot, but most gratifying .
我们都各自玩得痛快
Well , we all get our jollies one way or another.
我的喜好一直是枪
Mine have always been guns, Mr. Bond .
我儿时在马戏团中长大
When I was a boy, I was brought up in a circus.
我唯一的朋友是一只非洲大象
My only real friend was a magnificent African bull elephant.
有一天他的训练员虐待他 他发狂
One day his handler mistreated him and he went berserk.
流血 将要死时
Bleeding , dying ,
他来找我
he came and found me.
单脚站立 这是他的绝招
Stood on one leg , his best trick,
他把我提起放在他背上
picked me up and put me on his back.
那家伙用枪射他的眼睛
The man emptied the gun into his eye.
我用我的手♥枪♥向他还以颜色
I emptied my stage pistol into his.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
花生?
Nut?
邦德先生 我一直以为自己喜欢动物
You see, Mr. Bond , I always thought I liked animals
后来我发现我更喜欢杀人
and I discovered that I liked killing people even more.
保管它 无论如何别掉了
Keep this. Whatever you do, don’t lose it.
我要回去帮詹姆斯
I have to get back to help James.
出了状况吗?
Something’s gone wrong?
有个侏儒用枪指着他
There’s a midget with a gun on him .
侏儒?
A midget?
是我在露臀夜♥总♥会♥外见到的那个
Same one I saw outside the Bottoms Up.
那个女孩死了 通知警方
And the girl is dead . Call the poIice.
别管这个女孩 她可以被取代的
Forget the girl . She’s repIaceable.
我会查看她偷了我什么
I shall find what she stole from me.
我对你没有敌意
Personally, I’ve got nothing against you , Mr. Bond ,
希望我们不会再有任何瓜葛
so let us hope our paths never cross again .
请别跟踪我
Please don’t try to follow me.
你那个拿花生的朋友不会喜欢的
Your peanut-toting friend back there wouldn’t like it.
没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!