I’ll ring as soon as I do.
也许吃夜宵吧
A midnight snack might be just the thing .
我会把酒保持冰冻
I’ll keep the wine properly chilled .
其余的都要暖暖的吧
And everything else warm , I trust.
再见 – 再见
Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
其余的都要暖暖的吧?
“And everything else warm?”
希望你不介意 送我两个侄女一程
I hope you don’t mind giving my nieces a lift.
晚安
Good evening .
海发正在途中
Hai Fat’s is on the way.
我放下她们后 再回这里守候着
I’ll drop the girls, come back here and hang around .
再见 – 再见
Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
我是斯卡曼加
The name’s Scaramanga.
海发先生约了我
Mr. Fat is expecting me.
“恐怖乐园”
“Grislyland .”
晚安
A pleasant evening .
抓他! 快点!
Get him . Come on .
停手!
Stop it.
别在这里乱来
Not here.
这是我的家
This is my home.
带邦德先生到学校去
Take Mr. Bond to school .
真舒服
Heaven .
舒服死了
Definitely heaven .
塔希曼
Tashman .
Chula.
Chula.
Chula ! Chula ! Chula !
Chula ! Chula ! Chula !
Chula ! Chula ! Chula !
Chula ! Chula ! Chula !
Chula ! Chula ! Chula !
Chula ! Chula ! Chula !
你没事吗?
Are you all right?
你怎么知道我在此?
How did you find me?
这地方是海发的
Hai Fat owns this place.
你们退后
Stand back, girls.
忘记告诉你
Forgot to tell you .
她们的父亲经营空手道学校的
Their father runs a karate school .
坐稳!
Hang on !
各位 这可算是一团糟
What you might call a Mexican screw off, gentlemen .
漂亮的小姐 一百铢
Pretty lady. 100 baht.
八十铢
No, no. 80 baht.
五十铢 漂亮的小姐
50 baht, pretty lady.
是真的大象 五十铢
Real elephant. 50 baht.
大象 很便宜的 先生 一百铢
Elephant. Bargain , mister. 100 baht.
大象 是真的
Elephant. Real elephant.
五十铢
50 baht.
你很帅 四十铢
You are very handsome man . 40 baht.
给你个特♥价♥ 二十铢
For you , mister, 20 baht.
若你能使东西开快些
I’ll tell you what, sonny, I’ll give you 20, 000 baht
我就给你二万铢
if you can make this heap go any faster.
二万铢!
20, 000 baht.
恐怕我要欠你了
I’m afraid I’ll have to owe you .
死游客! 二万铢!
Bloody tourist! 20, 000 baht!
岂有此理 你这污水猪!
Goddamn little brown water hog !
什么事 J W?
Oh , what’s the matter, J .W. , hon?
你试在我的地方这样做
You just try that in my bayou , boy!
我连你的屁♥股♥也扯掉!
I’d haul your ass !
J W 看!
Oh , look, J .W.
我想买♥♥一只那些可爱小象
I just gotta have me one of those cute little elephants.
象!
Elephant?
我们是支持民♥主♥党的!
We’re Democrats, Maybelle.
你叫那些尖头怪脱下睡衣
If you got your little pointy heads out of them pajamas,
你就不会迟到上班!
you wouldn’t be late for work!
我早已料到!
J .W. : I knew it!
你们这些尖头怪
You pointy-heads has no more idea
比信天翁的交通控制概念
of traffic control
还要差!
than a goony bird !
别将你的鼻子 伸进我的裤子里 听到吗?
Get your cotton-picking schnoz out of my pants. Hear, now?
你真丑
Boy. You is ugly.
J W啊?
J .W. ?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
他们在那学校教什么?
What do they teach in that school?
芭蕾舞?
Ballet dancing?
我不觉得让邦德逃走很好笑
I find nothing remotely amusing about Mr. Bond’s escape.
你低估他了
You underestimated him .
即使我的影响力
Even my influence doesn’t extend
也伸展不到英国特工处
into the British Secret Service.
我应该低调
I shall lie low, too.
我不会搞坏
I don’t intend to jeopardize the project
我投资了一半财产
in which I’ve invested half my fortune
并会赚数十亿的计划
when it’s ready to yieId billions.
你会在哪里躲藏?
Where will you hide out?
这跟你无关
That does not concern you .
这个拿去
Take this.
把他还给厂房♥
Return it to the plant
没我的准许别离开
and don’t leave there without my permission .
提醒你 你是替我工作的
May I remind you that you work for me.
我雇用你做初级合伙人
I took you on as a junior partner
只是偶尔可以被利用一下罢了 没什么了
to be an occasional convenience, nothing more.
我不是聘用你来管我的事的
I did not hire you to interfere in my affairs.
清楚明白吗?
Is that clearly understood?
非常清楚
Yes. Very clearly.
我甚至开始后悔考虑聘请你
I now regret having even considered employing your services.
不过先别说这个问题
But that is beside the point.
邦德不知道你在曼谷
Bond doesn’t know you’re in Bangkok.
他从没见过你 但他认识我
He’s never seen you . But he knows me.
这就是问题所在
That’s the problem .
这不是问题
That’s no problem .
发生什么事?
What happened?
海发先生刚刚辞职
Mr. Fat has just resigned .
我现在是新董事主席
I’m the new chairman of the board .
他一向都喜欢那个钞墓
He always did like that mausoleum .
把他埋在那里
Put him in it.
对不起 都是赫副官
Sorry about that, darling . It was Hip.
没海发的影踪
There’s still no sign of Hai Fat.
所有查询都受到东方式的婉拒
Every inquiry gets a polite Oriental brush-off.
敬赠的
With compliments.
“培约”?
“Phuyuck?”
是1974年的
’74, sir.
我喜欢
I approve.
真的?
You do?
不是指酒
Oh , not the wine.
是你的连衣裙
Your frock.
适当的位置紧身
Tight in all the right places.
钮扣不太多
Not too many buttons.
东南亚的标准制♥服♥
Standard uniform for Southeast Asia.
钮扣在后面
The buttons are down the back.
一定是由”Q”设计的
Designed by Q, no doubt.
其中一颗定是自杀药丸
One of them’s a suicide pill , I suppose?
不 那钮扣内置自动引导装置
No, but the bottom one has a homer in it.
真有原创力
How original .
干杯
A toast.
为这一刻
To this moment
和为将来的时刻
and the moment yet to come.
在我们这行业 恐怕
In our profession , I’m afraid ,
无法指望那一刻来临
you never can count on that moment to come.
天晓得明年这个时候 你与我在何方
Who knows where you and I will be this time next year?
大概是天各一方吧
Opposite sides of the worId , most likely.
相距太远了
That’s too far apart.
如果赫副官找不到线索
Now, if Hip doesn’t come up with a lead ,
今晚我们就没有什么要办
there’s really nothing very much for us to do tonight.
或者有呢?
Or is there?
你使我心痒痒
Oh , darling , I’m tempted .
但我没兴趣花几个小时
But killing a few hours as one of your passing fancies
来打发你的幻想