kindly inform our man here, Lieutenant Hip.
对不起
Sorry, Commander.
我要你摆脱香港警方
I had to get you away from the Hong Kong police
但又不知道你掌握了多少情况
but didn’t know how much you knew.
什么也不知道 但我应报告
Nothing . But I think I should report, sir,
斯卡曼加不是要暗♥杀♥我
that Scaramanga does not have a contract on me.
他今晚有机会
He couldn’t have missed me tonight.
但他杀了一个家伙
Instead he hit some chap coming out of a club.
看到那是谁后 使我颇惊讶的
I got quite a shock when I saw who it was.
我也料到了
I should think you did .
是我们失踪了的 太阳能源专家吉勃逊
Our missing solar energy expert, Gibson .
没错
Yes, Gibson .
他本来准备在某种情形下回来的
He was prepared to come back under certain conditions.
所以我才与费雷泽教授在这里
That’s why I’m out here with Professor Frazier.
赫副官在进行初步接触
Lieutenant Hip was making a preliminary contact.
我真想让斯卡曼加暗♥杀♥你
I almost wish that Scaramanga had a contract on you .
吉勃逊合作吗?
Was Gibson cooperative?
他想要求豁免权
He wanted to bargain for immunity.
他提议到曼谷商讨细节
Suggested another meeting in Bangkok to discuss terms.
为何选择曼谷?
Why Bangkok?
他好像在当地为海发办事的
I got the impression he worked there for Hai Fat.
我曾听过这名字
That name’s come up before.
是亿万富翁
A multimillionaire.
是海发企业的主管
Head of Hai Fat Enterprises.
据我们所知 全都是合法生意
All of them legitimate as far as we know.
吉勃逊用什么来讲条件?
What did Gibson propose bargaining with , Lieutenant?
太阳能感应器 声称95%有效
A solex. Claimed it was 95% efficient.
若他能发明那样有效能的电池 就能解决能源危机
If he developed a solar cell that efficient, he solved the energy crisis.
你已告诉过我了
So you’ve told me.
煤和石油迟早会用尽
Coal and oil will soon be depleted .
铀又太危险
Uranium’s too dangerous.
地热和潮水控制太昂贵 我很清楚的
Geothermal and tidal control too expensive. I know all that.
太阳能感应器现在在哪?
Where’s the solex now?
是太阳能感应震动器
Solex agitator, sir.
那是把太阳光线转变为
The essential unit to convert radiation from the sun into electricity
工业用的电力的重要东西
on an industrial basis.
只有这样大
It’s only about that size.
很快就可以知道那是否有效
It won’t take me long to check out Gibson’s efficiency claim .
真叫人兴奋
This is really exciting .
我可以看看吗?
May I see it, Lieutenant?
他曾在酒吧拿给我看 但又放回口袋里
He showed it to me at the bar and replaced it in his pocket.
而当他被杀后
And after he was shot,
那就不见了
it wasn’t there.
我找过
I looked .
恭喜你们
M: Gentlemen , I congratulate you .
还以为可以得到一个 改良了的太阳能感应器
Instead of getting our hands on a perfected solex,
还只得一条没用的尸体 毫无线索
we’re left with a useless corpse and no leads.
有一个线索
One lead , sir.
假设吉勃逊被斯卡曼加所杀
Assuming Gibson was killed by Scaramanga,
聘用他的能付上一百万元
whoever hired him could afford a million dollars.
你指海发?
Are you suggesting Hai Fat?
他有这财力
He could afford it.
对他来说是小数目
Out of petty cash .
我刚想到
A thought has just occurred to me, sir.
如果海发聘用斯卡曼加
If Hai Fat hired Scaramanga,
他应该不会亲自跟他见面
it’s highly unlikely that he met him personally.
为什么?
Why?
若出了任何状况
In the event of anything going wrong ,
也没什么可把他们连在一起
there’s nothing to connect the two.
这让我想到可如何走近他
And that gives me an idea as to how to approach him .
Q 我需要这个
Q, I’ll need this.
真的 007!
Really, 007 !
我承认这有点怪异
I admit, it’s a little kinky.
你带晚安一起去吧
You’ll take Miss Goodnight with you .
晚安?
Goodnight, sir?
经过今晚的失败后
After tonight’s debacle,
一个有效率的联络官 是不会有错的
an efficient liaison officer wouldn’t come amiss.
谢谢你们
Thank you , sir.
你不可能接近海发的
You won’t get anywhere near Hai Fat.
我有亲杯在曼谷
I have some relatives in Bangkok.
我经常经过他的地方
I have often passed his place.
他住在山边一所大屋内 守卫森严
He lives in a big house on a mountainside surrounded by guards.
没办法
No way.
到处都是守卫
The place is crawling with guards.
你来看看
Have a look.
海发很重视私隐的
Hai Fat takes his privacy very seriously.
我肯定他会见我
I’m sure he’ll see me.
早安 水怎样?
Good morning . How’s the water?
为何你不下水看看?
Why don’t you come in and find out?
似乎很吸引 小姐是
Sounds very tempting , Miss. . .
赵美
Chew Mee.
真的?
Really?
只有一个麻烦
Well , there’s only one small problem .
我没有游泳裤
I have no swimming trunks.
我也没有
Neither have I .
你在做什么?
HAI FAT: What are you doing here?
滚!
Get out.
立刻滚!
Immediately.
我要把你
I will have you . . .
请原谅 斯卡曼加先生
Please, forgive me, Mr. Scaramanga.
再见 赵美
Excuse me, Chew Mee.
再见
Bye.
你了解到我的惊讶吧
You understand my surprise.
我以为大家了解
I thought it was understood .
我们不见面 斯卡曼加先生
We were never to meet, Mr. Scaramanga.
我总以为你的特征只是个传说
I always thought your abnormality was a myth .
有些邪教相信 这是刀枪不入
There are cults where it is considered a sign of invulnerability
和高超的性能力
and great sexual prowess.
我已经习惯了它
I’ve learned to live with it.
你为何在这里?
Why are you here?
因为詹姆斯邦德
Bond . James Bond .
我认识这个人吗?
Do I know the gentleman?
他认识你
Well , he knows you .
恕我大胆地说
Without being immodest,
在世界这一端没有人不认识他
there’s hardly anyone in this part of the world who doesn’t.
只有很少人没听过邦德的名字
And there are very few people who haven’t heard of Bond .
英国特务情报员007有特权杀人
British Secret Service, 007, licensed to kill .
即使以我的标准来说 他非常好
He’s good , even by my standards.
他到过露臀夜♥总♥会♥附近
He was near the Bottoms Up Club.
只是巧合
A coincidence.
我不相信他们
I don’t believe in them .
这家伙很危险 他知道一些事情
The man’s a menace. He knows something .
你想我再付一百万消灭他?
Are you suggesting I invest another million to remove him?
那要看你了
That’s up to you .
我想想吧
I will give it some thought.
既然你来了
Since you have chosen to meet me,
今晚来吃晚饭吧
perhaps you will dine here tonight.
荣幸之至
I’ll be deIighted .
那么九点整
9: 00 then .
凌波 送他走
Ling Po, see this gentleman out.
别告诉我你见到他
Don’t tell me you saw him .
他甚至邀请我吃晚饭
He even invited me to dinner.
他必定发觉我使他心痒痒
He must have found me quite titillating .
到时
In due time, I shall be laid to rest here
在这充实、愉快 漫长的一生过后
in my mausoleum
我就会躺在我的钞墓内安息
after a useful , happy, long life.
我不会让邦德缩短它的
And I do not intend to allow Mr. Bond to shorten it.
我去开车
I’ll get the car.
我宁愿跟你一起吃晚饭
Goodnight, you know I’d much rather have dinner with you .
我明白的 请你快回来
Oh , I understand , James. Please hurry back.
我尽快致电你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!