which sank here under mysterious circumstances in 1971 .
前面就是九龙
Ahead, you can now see Kowloon.
右手边就是香港岛
And on your right, Hong Kong Island.
计程车!
Taxi !
跟着那辆劳斯
Follow that Rolls.
小姐 请你把这倒转的 便盆驶开好吗?
Madam , would you be good enough to move this inverted bedpan?
抱歉我迟到 你在澳门的讯息
I’m sorry I’m late, James, but your signal
才刚传到办公室
from Macau only just reached the office.
你真是好帮手 晚安
You’re a great help, Goodnight.
去交通部查一下那辆车吧
Now, get on to the license bureau and trace that car.
“AU603″的绿色劳斯
AU603. A green Rolls.
绿色劳斯?
A green Rolls?
绿色劳斯莱斯
A green Rolls-Royce.
香港不会有太多的
There can’t be that many in Hong Kong .
所有绿色劳斯莱斯
Courtesy cars.
都是半岛酒店的免费接客车
AII green Rolls-Royces belong to the PeninsuIa Hotel .
看两年的工作
You see what a two-year posting
对情报人员有多大转变?
to Staff Intelligence does for a girl .
詹姆斯 见到你真好
James, it’s wonderful to see you .
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我需要一些资料
I need some information .
被跟踪的目标人物 住在602号♥房♥间
The subject under surveillance is occupying Room 602.
我请你吃晚饭
I’ll buy you dinner tonight, Goodnight.
但我先要办些正经事
But first I have a little official business to attend to.
我看到那正经事了
Yes, I saw the official business.
晚安 经过这两年 我会对你那样做吗?
Goodnight, would I do that to you after two years?
会 你一定会!
Yes, you bloody well wouId .
让我帮你 – 不用了
Please. – I can manage.
不过你可替我开门
Oh , you could open a door for me, though .
我替你开香槟吧? – 不 这是惊喜
I open champagne. – It’s a surprise.
是惊喜!
Oh , a surprise !
午安
Good afternoon .
水枪?
A water pistol?
把浴袍拿给我
Pass me that robe.
转身
Turn around .
你经常带手♥枪♥沐浴的吗?
Do you always take a shower with a pistol?
举高手 离开这里!
Put your hands up and get out of here !
继续走
Keep on walking .
你还没回答我的问题
But you haven’t answered my question .
接待处 有什么可帮你?
Reception. Can I help you?
我是602号♥房♥间的安黛拉小姐
This is Miss Anders, Room 602.
把它放下!
Put those down !
我明白这些烟盒上面 为何写上政♥府♥忠告
I see why these packets carry a government warning .
还给我!
Give me that!
它的确会危害你的健康
They certainly can damage your health .
你弄疼我的手臂!
You’re hurting my arm .
我可扭断它除非你 说出那些子弹的下落
I’ll break it unless you tell me where those bullets go.
我不能说!
I can’t.
试一试!
Try!
他会杀掉我! – 谁?
He’ll kill me. – Who?
我不能告诉你!
I can’t tell you .
斯卡曼加
Scaramanga.
你肯试不就做到了吗?
You see what you can do when you try?
你替他工作?
You work for him?
我不是
I don’t work for him .
他是我是他的
He’s. . . I’m his. . .
他是你的爱人
Oh , so he’s a lover, too.
只是在他杀人之前
Only before he kills.
斗牛勇士也是那样做
Bullfighters do the same thing .
说可以改善目力
Claim it improves the eye.
他要杀我 我可在哪里找到他?
His eye is on me. Where can I find him?
不知道
I don’t know.
哪里?
I said where?
我不知道! 他不是什么都告诉我的!
I don’t know where. He doesn’t tell me everything .
他今晚会在露臀夜♥总♥会♥
I know he has a date at the Bottoms Up Club tonight.
我怎认得出他?
How will I recognize him?
高 瘦 黑
Tall , slim and dark.
那跟我的阿姨一样
So is my aunt.
他有任何特征吗?
Anything distinctive about him?
有 不过我如何
Yes, but how can I . . .
他不像普通人 他有三个
He’s not like other people. He has three. . .

Oh .
奇妙的解剖学趣闻
Fascinating anatomical tidbit
这是我所听过最没用处的资料
but probably the most useless piece of information I ever heard .
除非露臀夜♥总♥会♥是 一间脱衣舞厅
Unless of course the Bottoms Up is a strip cIub
而斯卡曼加又在那儿表演
and Scaramanga is performing there.
你要说多一点
You’ll have to do better.
他通常穿着白色麻布西装 戴黑色领带
He usually wears a white linen suit, black tie,
首饰全是黄金造的
and jewelry, aII goId .
有进步
You’re improving .
我不希望你再扭我的臂
I don’t want you to twist my arm again .
我也不希望
I don’t want to either.
听着我给你的吩咐
So I’ll tell you what you’re going to do, Miss Anders.
拿那些金子弹给斯卡曼加先生
You’re going to take those golden bullets to Mr. Scaramanga
他拿不到子弹
because if he doesn’t get them ,
就不会在露臀夜♥总♥会♥出现
he may not show up at the Bottoms Up.
我在那里看到他
And I want him there.
你为何相信我?
Why should you trust me?
我不相信
I don’t.
不过若斯卡曼加听到
But neither will Mr. Scaramanga trust you
我们的对话他也不会相信你
if he hears about this interesting little conversation .
谁晓得?
Who knows?
他或会用一颗金子弹对付你
He may even use one of those little golden bullets on you .
那就太可惜了
And that would be a pity
因为子弹非常贵
because they’re very expensive.
我会拿给他
I’ll take them to him .
喝一杯吧
Let’s drink to that.
干杯?
Bottoms up.
苏打还是姜汁汽水?
Soda or ginger ale?
劳烦你 姜汁汽水
Ginger ale, please.
警♥察♥! 把枪放下! 放下
Police ! Drop it! Drop it.
你已被逮捕
You’re under arrest.
别走近!
Move away from there !
检查那把枪
If you take the trouble to examine that gun ,
是没开过火的
you’ll notice it hasn’t been fired .
有任何话要说 到了警局再说
Anything you have to say, you can say at the station .
我以第473条例控告你
I’m charging him under Section 473.
我没看到你的工作证
I didn’t see your identity card .
待会就会看到
You will .
不是到警局吗?
Here. I thought we were going to the police station .
到九龙那边
Kowloon side.
九龙在那边!
Kowloon’s over there !
我们去新界
We are going to the New Territories.
欢迎 邦德指挥官
Welcome aboard, Commander Bond.
请来这边
This way, sir.
请走到舱口下
Down the hatchway, please.
晚安
Good evening , sir.
请跟我来 好吗?
Would you follow me, pIease?
它肯定给你一个新的倾向吧
Hmm . It certainly gives you a new slant.
附近有中国舰队
What with the Chinese on one side
也有美国舰队
and the American fleet on the other,
香港只有这地方是不会被窃听的
down here’s the only place in Hong Kong you can’t be bugged .
以香港现在的房♥地♥产♥价格来说
And , with current real estate prices in Hong Kong ,
的确是蛮便宜的
quite practical , really.
有发现吗?
Any luck?
我们打捞到的中国战机
Chinese fighter we managed to salvage.
晚安 007
Good evening , 007.
很高兴你仍与我们一起
Glad to see you’re still with us.
如果你将来
In future, Commander Bond , if you must
要去游览绿灯户
tour the world of Suzie Wong by night,
请通知我们的手下 赫副官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!