James Bond .
你跳得非常好
Your dancing is superb.
你也是
So are you .
而且你很帅
And you are very handsome.
我很少会这样唐突的 但我
Well , I don’t usually intrude like this, but I . . .
我相信我们有一个共同朋友
I believe we had a mutual friend .
比尔费尔班克斯
Bill Fairbanks.
费尔班克斯?
Fairbanks?

Yes.
听说在他被袭击时
I’m told you were with him
你是跟他一起的
when he was rather rudely interrupted .
没错是比尔 那是个恐怖的晚上
BiII . What a terrible night.
我永不会忘记
I will never forget it.
看到是谁射他的吗?
Did you see who shot him?
不 我在他的怀里
No. I was in his arms.
我闭上了眼
My eyes were closed .
至少他死时快乐
At least he died happy.
那颗子弹直穿过他!
The bullet went through him .
穿过他背脊到那里?
Through his back and ended up there?
不 穿过他脖子
No, no, through his neck.
在警方抵达前 我把子弹从墙上取出
I take it out of the wall before the police arrive.
它现在是我的护身符
And now it is my lucky charm .
没有它我不会跳舞
I never dance without it.
相信比尔会很喜欢
I’m sure Bill wouId have loved that.
让我们忘记过去吧
But let us forget the past.

Hmm .
我一直希望你这样说
I was hoping you’d say that.
你会在贝鲁特久留吗?
Are you staying long in Beirut?
视乎情况吧
It depends.
我真笨拙
Clumsy of me.
你的小腹真美
You really do have a magnificent abdomen .
我的香水! 不!
Oh , my perfumes ! No !
我的护身符不见了!
I’ve lost my charm !
我不这么认为
Not from where I’m standing .
计程车 要去饭店吗?
Taxi? Hotel , mister?
不 到最近的药房♥去
No. The nearest pharmacy.
这种改制过的子弹 在撞击时变得偏平
Dumdum bullets like this flatten on impact
以求达到最高的杀伤力
for maximum wounding effect.
很厉害
Very nasty.
相信也是
Yes. I’m sure it is.
它是在哪里和由谁制♥造♥的?
But just tell me where it was made and by whom .
幸好它仍完整
FortunateIy it’s all in one piece.
20点003克
20. 003 grams.
我们推断 它应该由一支 4点2公厘口径的枪射出
Which leads us to deduce it was fired from a 4.2 millimeter gun .
根本没有4点2公厘口径的枪
Colthorpe, there’s no such thing as a 4.2 millimeter gun .
即使没有军事 或民事的军♥火♥制♥造♥商
The fact that no recognized munitions manufacturer,
制♥造♥这样的子弹
military or civil , produces such a bullet
并不代表它不存在
doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, 007.
“Q”也有为特别的目的
Q Branch have been making irreguIar calibers
而制♥造♥特别口径的手♥枪♥
for most unusual purposes.
而我们也没把记号♥或型号♥刻上
And we don’t put markings or serial numbers on them .
所以几乎不能确认
Making identification almost impossible.
没办法追寻那子弹的来源?
You mean to say there’s no way to trace that bullet?
你不知道它怎样来到这里
You have no idea what it went through to get here.
我不会详细覆述
I wouldn’t go so far as to say that.
以我们的标准来说
The workmanship is undemanding
它的手工不算精细
according to our standards.
23开纯金混以少量镍
Soft 23 karat gold with traces of nickel .
欧洲很少使用 是来自印度的
Hardly ever used in Europe. Comes from India.
远东?
The Far East?
为何不可是印度?
Why not India?
镍含量明显很少
Nickel content obviously too low, 007.
拉♥萨♥?
Lazar?

Hmm .
充满幻想力 很专业
Imaginative. Highly specialized .
对! 我同意
Yes, I concur.
拉♥萨♥是什么?
Well , what the hell is Lazar?
不是”什么” 是”谁” 葡萄牙人
Not what. Who. Portuguese.
住在澳门
Lives in Macau .
就是制♥造♥那指弹的家伙
Chap who made the bullet, 007.
抱歉打扰你们晚膳
I hate to interrupt your dinner,
拉♥萨♥先生住在这儿吗?
but does Senhor Lazar live here?
拉♥萨♥
Lazar.
有人给我这个地址
I was given this address.
他是否? 拉♥萨♥先生?
Does he. . . Senhor Lazar?
我叫做邦德 詹姆斯邦德
My name’s Bond . James Bond .
想不到的荣幸 邦德先生
An unexpected honor, Mr. Bond .
久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you .
请到这边来
This way, please.
若我可以为你制♥造♥某东西
It would be the proudest moment of my career
那将是我的荣幸
if I could make something for you , Mr. Bond .
来♥福♥枪♥吗?
A rifle, perhaps?
我们有个很有趣的问题
Now, here we have an interesting problem .
这个是为客人特制的
A custom-built model for a client
他不久前失去了两只手指 请
who recently lost two fingers. Please.
他失去了扳机
He also lost his trigger.
它藏于枪托内 扣压它
It is housed in the butt. Squeeze it.
瞄准器有点偏差
The sights are a bit off.
你有五只手指
You have five fingers.
枪托是供三只手指压力平衡的
The butt is balanced for the pressure of three.
所以你射低了一寸
That is why you were one inch too low.
在这里只有精湛手艺与高质素
Here you will find only craftsmanship and quality.
而那大量生产的
Mass production ,
譬如你的沃尔达PPK 则留给其他人吧
your Walther PPK, for instance, I leave to others.
那么弹♥药♥呢?
What about ammunition?
为个人要求而设计 无论要求怎样
Designed to individual requirements whatever they may be.
如果我要用黄金打造呢?
In gold , if I wanted?
我替一个顾客做过了
I have already done that for a client.
我知道
I know you have.
弗朗斯科斯卡曼加
Francisco Scaramanga.
我跟顾客的关系
My relationship with a client, Mr. Bond ,
是绝对保密的
is strictly confidential .
如一个医生 神父跟忏悔者的关系
Like a doctor or priest with a penitent.
当然了
Of course.
但你仍然为没手指的无赖造枪
Yet you make guns for fingerless hoodlums,
为刺客制♥造♥子弹
bullets for assassins.
邦德先生 子弹不会杀人的
Mr. Bond , bullets do not kill .
拉扳机的人的手指
It is the finger that pulls the trigger.
没错
Exactly.
我正瞄准你的鼠蹊
I’m now aiming precisely at your groin .
快说 否则你要 永远拿着你那话儿
So speak, or forever hold your “piece.”
我从没见过斯卡曼加先生
I have never seen Mr. Scaramanga.
以每颗子弹收费的情形下 他必定是你的最佳顾客
On a cost-per-bullet basis, he must be your best customer.
没错 不过
That is true, but unfortunately
他不是经常开火的
he seems onIy to fire them occasionally.
上一次的送货 是什么时候?
When was the last shipment?
邦德先生 不可能的 我不可
Mr. Bond , this is impossible. I cannot. . .
你说得对
You’re quite right.
低了一寸
An inch too low.
我才刚完成一张立刻运送的订单
I have just completed an order for immediate delivery.
谁去收♥货♥?
Who collects them?
我发誓不知道
I swear I do not know.
他们叫我送去赌场
My instructions are to go the casino.
我收了钱 他们就消失了
I am paid and they vanish .
几分钟后
In a few momen ts, ladies and gentlemen,
我们就会抵达香港海港
we will be in Hong Kong Harbor,
它是世上最繁忙的港口之一
one of the busiest ports in the world.
请准备你们的护照及登陆证
May I remind you to have your passports and landing cards ready
以避免任何不必要的延误
in order to avoid unnecessary delay.
左手边是著名客轮 伊利沙白皇后号♥的残骸
On our left is the wreckage of the famous liner, Queen Elizabeth ,
它在1971年在这里神秘沉下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!