We came together from Greece.
(德语)你们一起从希腊来的
You came from Greece together?
是的 我们开着你的车来的
Yes. We came with your car.
哪辆车 -旧的奥迪
Which car? -The Audi.
那车还没报废啊
That piece of crap is still working?
别担心 你的儿子是个了不起的司机
But don’t worry, your son is an amazing driver.
他只让我们被捕过一次
He only got us arrested once.
你的朋友很有趣
Your friend is funny.
他不会说德语
He doesn’t speak German.
(希腊语)我寄出那么多书还是没学会
So much for all the books I’ve sent.
你们饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我让赫尔加给你们拿盘子
Should Helga make you a plate?
赫尔加! 赫尔加!
Helga! Helga!
赫尔加!
Helga!
(德语)能给我拿两个盘子吗
Can you bring two plates please?
这是维克多
This is Victoras…
我儿子
My son.
还有 -马蒂亚斯
And… -Mathias.
马蒂亚斯 -你好
Mathias. -Hello.
你好
Hello.
(希腊语) 你见过这个帅哥吗
Did you meet this handsome fellow?
这是我们的比亚克
This is our Bjarke.
惊人的品种
Amazing breed.
很听话
Obedient.
而且非常贵
And very expensive!
哈~
Ha~
帕特里克 帕特里克在哪儿
Patrick… Where is Patrick?
你必须见见你弟弟 你都认不出他来了
You have to see your brother. You won’t recognise him!
如果我知道你会来
If I’d known you were coming,
我们就庆祝点不一样的
we would have celebrated differently.
(德语)我的蛋糕在哪里
Where is my cake?
(希腊语) 看看你弟弟长大了多少
Look how much your brother grew up.
(德语)帕特里克 你还记得维克托拉斯吗
Patrick, you remember Victoras?
不记得了 -你在希腊见过的
No! -You met him in Greece!
他怎么会记得住呢
How could he remember you
赫尔加 把糖果拿出来吧
Helga, let’s get the sweets now!
拿给孩子们
For the kids!
当心点 帕特里克
Be careful, Patrick!
出来见见其他人吧
Come outside and meet the others.
可惜萨沙不在 帕特里克 过来
Too bad Sasha is not here! Patrick! Come!
蛋糕挺不错
Nice cake.
帕特里克
Patrick!
(德语)♪ 祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!
♪ 生日快乐 亲爱的帕特里克 祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday, dear Patrick! Happy birthday to you!

Whoa!
我们走吧
Let’s go.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
我们至少应该烧掉她的车呀
Shouldn’t we at least burn her car?
现在干嘛
Now what?
我去
Oh shit
维克托拉斯?
Victoras?
维克托拉斯
Victoras?
维克托拉斯
Victoras?
维克托拉斯
Victoras!
维克托拉斯 你要干什么
Victoras, what are you doing?
比亚克
Bjarke!
停下来 安静点
Stop! Quiet!
(希腊语)这里的生活非常不同
Life is very different here.
时间长了就习惯了
You get used to it over time.
我现在更有责任感了
I’m more responsible now.
你可以依靠我
You can count on me.
你醉醺醺地开车载我们过来
You drove us here drunk.
你撞了我的狗
You hit my dog.
我想要
I wanted…
不是每天都这样
It’s not like this every day.
我们有好日子也有坏日子
We have good days and bad.
萨沙经常出差
Sasha is often away for work.
我已经受够了孤独
And I’ve had enough of being alone.
你还有赫尔加
You have Helga.
还有帕特里克
And Patrick.
还有比哟克
And Bjorke.
是比亚克
Bjarke!
我带帕特里克去尝试跳水
I took Patrick to try diving.
他一点都不喜欢
He didn’t like it at all.
他很害怕
He was afraid.
他没有跳 一米高的都不跳
He didn’t jump. Not even from one metre!
小时候的你
You, when you were little,
你总是告诉我你的梦想是飞翔
you always told me your dream was to fly.
你记得不
You remember?
这曾经是你的梦想
This was your dream.
我记得很清楚
I remember it well.
你的奶奶总是说你应该成为一名飞行员
Your grandmother always said you should become a pilot.
我说你应该学跳水
I said you should take diving lessons.
我曾想让你的梦想成真
I wanted to make your dream come true.
你带我去跳水是因为我焦躁不安
You took me diving because I was restless
我也让你变得紧绷
and I was getting on your nerves.
这我就不记得了
I don’t remember that.
但如果是这样的话 也总有些好事呀
But if that was the case, something good came out of it.
给我抽一口
Give me a drag.
你想开车吗
Do you want to drive?
你能帮我带它进去吗
Will you help me take him inside?
赫尔加!
Helga!
(德语)在这一切之后 你一定很饿了
You must be starving after all this.
呃 我应该得走了
I should get going probably.
(德语)别犯傻
Don’t be silly.
你也是这个家庭的一员
You are part of the family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!