(♪ 歌♥词大意)
(“Dead boys” by Sam Fender)
♪ 纪念日是短暂的
♪ The anniversaries are short lived
♪ 但他们以极快的速度回来
♪ But they come back around at a breakneck speed
♪ 我的世界旋转得太快
♪ My world spins so fast
♪ 离心力让我卡在中间
♪ The centrifugal force keeps me stuck in the middle
♪ 我们闭上眼睛 学习我们的痛苦
♪ We close our eyes, learn our pain
♪ 没人能解释
♪ Nobody ever could explain
♪ 我们家乡所有死去的男孩
♪ All the dead boys in our hometown
♪ 我们闭上眼睛 学习我们的痛苦
♪ We close our eyes, learn our pain
♪ 没人能解释
♪ Nobody ever could explain
♪ 我们家乡所有死去的男孩
♪ All the dead boys in our hometown
♪ 我们家乡所有死去的男孩
♪ All the dead boys in our hometown
带 着 答 案 的 男 人
♪ 我们都和黑狗打架
♪ We all tussle with the black dog
♪ 有些大声有些沉默
♪ Some out loud and some in silence
♪ 这里的每个人都只是喝酒
♪ Everybody’round here just drinks
♪ 那是我们的文化
♪ That’s our culture
♪ 我们闭上眼睛 学习我们的痛苦
♪ We close our eyes, learn our pain
♪ 没有人可以
♪ Nobody ever could
(希腊语)喂
Yes.
最近怎么样
How are you?
挺好的 -有段时间没联♥系♥了
Good. -It’s been a while.
你奶奶身体好点儿了吗
Your grandmother? Better?
更差了
Worse.
还好有你在她身边
She is lucky to have you.
你♥爸♥爸会很骄傲的——
Your father would have been proud
你一直这么用心照顾你奶奶
that you are taking care other.
我
Look…
我想问你 你明天几点到家
I wanted to ask you, what time will you be home tomorrow?
下午 下班后 为什么这么问
In the afternoon, after work. Why?
我给你寄了点东西
I have sent you something small.
和之前的不一样
It’s different from the others.
那我们明天再说吧 晚安
We’ll talk tomorrow. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
100 200 300 400 20
100, 200, 300, 400, 20…
还有两欧
And two euros.
这次工作结束了
This is the last of it.
如果还有事做 我再叫你
I’ll get in touch with you if I need you again.
我这次不想寄德语书了
I didn’t want to send a German language book this time
这次寄的是有关于我住的地方的
but something to get familiar with the area here.
我在首页写上了我们的具体地址
I’ve written our address on the first page.
她今天早上去世了
She left us this morning.
你会来吗
Will you come?
我肯定会来的
I would have come for sure…
但是这些天我要带帕特里克
But I am alone with Patrick
很难走开
It’s difficult for me to leave.
我不能把他留在赫尔加身边 她照顾不好他
I can’t leave him with Helga. I don’t trust her.
这个星期天还是他的生日 我也想给他庆祝一下
It’s also his birthday this Sunday and I have to organize a party.
我希望到时候能赶上葬礼
I wish I could be there.
我们的服务性价比非常高
We offer a very economical package.
整个仪式费用是1050欧元
1050 euros for the entire ceremony.
我们提供灵车
We provide the hearse
还有两个人一起抬棺材
and two people to transport the coffin.
不过我们还需要两个人
We need two more.
加上你的话 还需要一个人
One more person besides you.
这个价格不包括挖坟墓的工人
The price doesn’t include the workers who dig the grave.
如果加上这项服务的话 费用应该是1200欧
With the digging of the grave, the price will be 1200 euros.
咱应该没有建好的家族墓吧
Shall I presume that a family grave already exists?
然后悼念仪式上提供咖啡 面包干和白兰地 每人每样收费两欧元
Then we have coffee, rusk and brandy. Two euros per person.
如果预计人数大约是五十人的话
If we expect around fifty people,
那么价格应该会是 1500 欧
then the price will be at 1500 euros.
除非死者很受欢迎 嗯
Unless the deceased was popular. Hmm?
来看她的人多吗
Was she popular?
现金换黄金
CASH FOR GOLD
当铺
PAWN SHOP
(德语)第一节
Lesson one.
我住在慕尼黑 巴伐利亚很棒
I live in Munich. Bavaria is wonderful.
(希腊语)第一节
(in Greek) Lesson one.
我住在慕尼黑
I live in Munich.
不好意思 你不能睡在这里
Excuse me! You cannot sleep here!
你在这里呢
Here you are!
你的三明治
Your sandwich.
火腿奶酪味儿的
It’s ham and cheese.
拿去吧 你应得的
Take it. You deserve it.
不
No.
它是你偷过来的
You stole it.
好吧 那算了
OK.
一个人旅行
Traveling alone?
你是意大利人吗
Are you Italian?
不是
Not Italian.
那么你就是希腊人了
You’re Greek then.
概率是五五开
Chances are almost 50-50.
这艘船从希腊开往意大利
The ship goes from Greece to Italy.
你呢
You?
我都不是
I’m the outsider.
我是德国人
I’m German.
(德语)我来自德国
I’m from Germany.
玩得开心
Good day.
你看起来不像德国人
You don’t look German.
你看起来也不像希腊人
You don’t look Greek.
我每年夏天都会来希腊
I come to Greece every summer.
这次我去了凯法利尼亚岛
This time I went to Kefalonia.
你呢
What about you?
你的夏天过得怎么样
How was your summer?
好得不能再好了
Fantastic.
那你这是要去哪里
So where are you going?
往北
North.
你有开车上船吗
You have a car?
没有
No.
真的吗
Really?
真遗憾
Pity…
开车的话 路途会很完美的
It’s a lovely route by car.
再见
Ciao.
再见
Ciao.
没有带交通工具的乘客
Passengers traveling without a vehicle,
请使用自动扶梯下船
are kindly requested to disembark using the escalators.
我们感谢您乘坐 SuperFast Ferries号♥
We thank you for traveling with SuperFast Ferries
我们热烈欢迎您下次
and we look forward to welcoming you again
再来
on board of one of our vessels.
(意大利语)女士们 先生们 欢迎来到巴里港
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the port of Bari.
我以为你说你没有带车
I thought you said you don’t have a car.
我知道你有
I knew you did.
我昨天在车♥库♥看到你了
I saw you yesterday in the garage.
但没关系 你不必为此感到尴尬
But it’s fine, you don’t have to feel bad about it.
我不觉得尴尬
I don’t feel bad.
你想自己一个人上路 我完全理解
You want to be alone in the car. I completely understand.
你知道怎么出城 对吧
You do know how to get out of town, right?
你看到那里了吗
You see there?
那就是Molo Sud
That’s the Molo Sud.
你向右走 你会经过 Lazaretto
You go right, you pass the Lazaretto
在环形交叉路口 你从右边的第二个出口出去
and at the roundabout, you take the second exit to the right,
也就是Eugene Luigi
via Eugene Luigi.
在下一个环形交叉路口 你从第三个出口开出去
And at the next roundabout, you take the third exit.
我在这条路上开过几百次了 风景很棒
I’ve done it a hundred times by car and it’s amazing.
特别是如果你知道要走哪些路线
Especially if you know which routes to take.
好吧
Alright then.
祝你旅途安全
Safe trip.
如果你能做到一点的话 我就载你
I can drive you up until one point.
我往北开
I’m going north.
油钱平摊
But we share the gas money.
当然了