Hey…
我来招呼 法兰克你先走
I’ll take care of him. you go ahead, Frank.
先生请坐
Have a seat, mister.
你确定?- 你先走
You sure, Eddie? – Yeah, yeah, go ahead.
先生 你耳朵要去看诊
In your ear, mister.
喔 实在是热情如火
Oh, those fiery Mediterraneans.
老兄 动作别那么快
Uh, say, uh, not so fast there, brother.
不赖吧?
Pretty good, eh?
连专家都会被骗
Fools even the experts.
人发含量百分百
One hundred percent human hair. Handcrafted by Jacques
旧金山贾桂琳手工制♥作♥
Of San Francisco.
实在不想告诉你花了多少钱
I’d hate to have to tell you what I paid for it.
很棒的小毛毯
Yeah, it’s a nice rug.
分期付款买♥♥的
I’m payin’ it down on the installment plan.
很多人头顶着光头
A lot of folks live with the pate exposed.
讲什么鬼性感
They say the dames think it’s sexy,
不过对钱来说 门面不佳
But for my money it’s just not good groomin’.
对我的职业来讲 装饰门面也许才是重点
And groomin’ my friend, is probably the most important thing in business.
当然啦 人品第一
After personality, of course.
自我介绍:克里顿托勒佛
Creighton Tolliver. Pleased to know ya.
我是艾德克雷恩
Ed Crane.
什么风把你吹来圣罗莎?
So, what brings you to Santa Rosa?
为了一只鹅 我追一只野生鹅
A goose, my friend. I was chasin’ a wild goose.
艾德 你听说过风险资本吗?
Ed, have you ever heard of venture capital?
像赌本 非常投机
Risk money. very speculative.
状况确定就称不上投机
Except that in certain situations it’s not, see.
我对此地有些指望
I thought I had a prospect here
我布局到现在 某个扯淡鬼却告诉我
Well, I make the haul up… And this lousy so-and-so tells me…
情况有变
That the situation has changed.
他的资金全数被套牢
All of his capital’s tied up in expansion plans of his own.
衰透了 一切都泡汤了
Thank you mother. Pop goes another bubble.
这是自亨利福特以来 唯一最大宗的商机
It’s only the biggest business opportunity since Henry Ford,
没有引起太大的注意
And I can’t seem to interest a soul.
行得通吗?
Is that right?
那叫做干洗
It’s called dry cleaning.
你听清楚了吧?干洗
You heard me right, brother. dry cleaning.
滴水不沾洗得清洁溜溜
Wash without water.
不用肥皂水 不用翻动 衣物也不用搓揉
No suds. No tumple. No stress on the clothes.
只透过化学反应
It’s all done with chemicals, friend.
盖子打开
And here’s the capper…
绝不缩水
No shrinkage.
一点也没错
That’s right.
干洗
Dry cleaning.
我只需一万(美元)开市
All I need is $10,000 to open up the first store.
将现金转向筹资的另一方滚来滚去
Then I use its cash flow to finance another, and so on,
投资三♥级♥跳 环环相扣
Leapfrog, bootstrap myself to a whole chain.
我跟我的合伙人
Well, me and a partner.
一干二净 朋友
Cleanliness, friend.
钱在里头 未来在里头
There’s money in it. there’s a future.
成长的空间在里头
There’s room to grow.
看起来很棒
Say, that looks pretty good.
假发戴上去看看
Let’s see it with the hairpiece on.
干洗
Dry cleaning.
我是不是着魔了 想个不停?
Was I crazy to be thinking about it?
他是个小角色或者是大商机的本尊?
Was he a huckster or an opportunity, the real Mccoy?
我的原始本能 不是 整个构想根本就是乱来
My first instinct was no, no, the whole idea was nuts.
也许本能把我锁在理发店里
But maybe that was the instinct that kept me locked in the barber shop,
面对着出口却不敢开门
Nose against the exit afraid to try turning the knob.
亲爱的?- 嗯?
Honey? – Hmm?
帮我剔脚毛 好吗?
Shave my legs, will ya?
我拿到了钱又怎样?
What if I could get the money?
干干净净
It was clean.
不用水洗
No water.
化学反应
Chemicals.
烟给我吸一口
Gimme a drag.
爱你 亲爱的
Love ya, honey.
进来
What you… uh, come in.
明天见
Okay, yeah. I’ll see you tomorrow.
我以为你是清洁工
Oh. I thought you were the porter.
有什么事?
Can I help ya?
我是艾德
I’m Ed.
艾德克雷恩
Ed Crane.
你今天的头发是我剪的
Um, I cut your hair today.
我是理发师
I’m the barber.
老天 你是那位理发师
Jesus, yeah. The barber.
你没穿罩衫我认不出来
I didn’t recognize you without the smock.
我掉了什么东西在店里吗?
Did I leave somethin’ at the shop?
没有 不是那种事
No. No, it’s nothing like that.
我对那些投资建议有兴趣
Um, I… might be interested in that business proposition.
要付现吗?
You got the dough?
可以的
Well, I can get it.
进来进来
Come in. Come in!
请坐
Sit down over there.
要喝咖啡吗?- 不用
Coffee? – No.
坐啊 你舒服就好
Well, sit down, make yourself comfortable.
讲给我听
So tell me…
合伙人除了放钱以外 是否
Other than putting up the money, uh, exactly what would you want the partner to, uh…
做事?
Do?
不做事
Hell, nothin’.
你只要监督资金帐款及事业运作
You’re gonna want to keep tabs on your investment, The running of the business,
我在找一位意见少的合伙人
but I’m looking for a silent partner.
本来我已经安排好了 跟一位小生意人
I’ve done the research, I’ve contacted the vendors.
谈妥的合约
The deal is set.
吹了 如果你愿意 随时可递补
Disappear, if you’d like. Check in whenever you want.
我要现金而且不想公开
I want the dough. I don’t take attendance.
我们要怎么分
And how do we share the…
五五分帐
Fifty-fifty, straight down the line.
你和我 资金提供与专门技术
You and me. Finance and expertise.
你有现金?
So you got the dough then, do ya?
一个礼拜内筹出来
I can have it in a week.
理发师♥傅♥
The barber…
我本以为这趟旅程即将失败
Well, I thought this trip was gonna be a bust.
一扇门关了 看起来就要完蛋了
Just shows to go ya, when one door slams shut,
另一扇门却开启了
Another one opens.
敬你 艾德
Here’s to you, uh…
这是一个难关吗?
Was that a pass?
也许
Maybe.
你之前乱了路线 先生
Well, you’re out of line, mister
不会有问题
Not a problem.
现在出现一线曙光
Way out of line.
正确
Right.
严密把关的事业
Strictly business.
好吧
Okay.
隔天早上就写信给戴夫
I sent it to Dave the next morning.
然后就等着
Then I waited.
法兰克?- 嗯?
Frank? – Huh?
头发
This hair.
什么?
Yeah?
你感到迷失吗?
You ever wonder about it?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
不晓得
I don’t know.
头发怎么生出来的?
How it keeps on coming.
它就是不停的长
It just keeps growing.
算我们走运 老兄?
Yeah. Lucky for us, huh, pal?
我的意思是说
No, I mean,
头发一直生长
It keeps growing,
它是身体的一部份
And it’s part of us.
我们把他剪下来丢掉
And then we cut it off and throw it away.
好了啦 吓到小孩子了
Come on, Eddie. You’re gonna scare the kid.
小朋友 理好了
Okay, bud, you’re through.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!