天啊 克雷恩先生 – 其实我并不需要这么做
Oh, Jeez, Mr. Crane. – No, I have to do it.
我可以袖手旁观看机会流失掉
I can’t stand by and watch any more things go down the drain.
你还年轻不足以了解
You’re young. You don’t understand.
天啊 克雷恩先生 我没想过事业跟钱财的事
Well, Jeez, Mr. Crane. I hadn’t really thought about a career or stuff.
我知道你没想过
Well, I know you haven’t.
只要去会会他 就当帮我个忙
Look, just go see him as a favor to me.
我跟那个人谈过
I talked to this guy.
说到你多有天份的时候 他有点心动
He loosened up a little bit when I told him how talented you were.
他同意礼拜六见你一面
He’s agreed to see you this Saturday.
他说 也许你是未经琢磨的钻石
He said, uh, maybe you’re a diamond in the rough.
他讲的
His words.
老天 我不晓得
Jeez, I don’t know, Mr. Crane.
去见他一面就当是帮我个忙
Just go see him as a favor to me.
你是家长?
You are the father?
我是她的 家人的朋友
No, I’m her… I’m a family friend.
我是卡杉纳奎斯 你要等一下
I am Carcanogues. You will wait, my dear.
电♥话♥里头跟你谈过?
I speak with you on the phone, no?
你对音乐有高度兴趣吗?
You have a special interest in music?
爱乐者
A music lover, alors.
我并没有假装很在行
Um, I don’t pretend to be an expert.
她表现如何?
How did she do?
看起来是很优秀的女孩
She seemed like a very nice girl.
她弹奏起来 先生
She play, monsieur,
看起来像是好女孩
Like a very nice girl.
呆板
Stinks.
好女孩
Nice girl,
无论如何 呆板
However, stinks.
我不太懂
Well, I don’t understand.
不难懂
Is not so hard to understand.
她弹得很客气
Her playing, uh, very polite.
有弹错吗?
Did she make mistakes?
弹错?没有
Mistake? No.
叫她弹E调降半音 她就弹E调降半音
It say “E-flat,” she play E-flat.
叮 叮 音符都弹对了
Ping, ping. She play the right note always.
我不懂 没弹错?
Well, I don’t understand. No mistakes?
她只是小孩子 我想你也教过小孩子
Look, she’s just a kid. I thought you taught these kids to…
不是 先生 这是我不教她的理由 我不能教她演奏的灵魂
No, no, no, monsieur. That is what I cannot teach her, huh? I cannot teach her to have the soul.
先生 你瞧
Hmm, voyez, monsieur. Look.
弹钢琴无关乎手指头
To play the piano is not about the fingers.
我们透过手指头
We make with the fingers.
音乐本身 先生 发于内 发自内心 是不是?
But the music, monsieur, she come from L’interieur, from inside, huh?
音乐
The music,
从这里出发
She starts here.
从这里跑出来
she come out through here.
也许
Hmm? Then perhaps,
也许还能
Perhaps,
延伸到这里来
She can go here.
我说过我不是行家
Like I said, I’m not an expert.
所以你可以听我的 我是行家
So you can listen to me, for I am expert.
先生 这个好女孩
Voyez, monsieur. This girl, nice girl.
手很巧 好女孩
Very clever hands. Nice girl.
我想 也许某一天
I think, uh, perhaps some day…
她可以干非常优秀的打字员
She can make very good typist, huh?
可不是
Voila.
我很死板 是不是?- 他没讲
I stank, didn’t I? – He didn’t say that.
多多少少
No, but more or less.
我虽然不在行
I’m no expert,
但我知道有一打的好老师 都比那个小丑好
But there must be a dozen teachers better than this clown.
不用了 – 真的 资格更好
No, look, really… – More qualified.
该死的骗子
Goddamn phony.
真的 没事
Really, it’s okay.
我对职业演奏兴趣缺缺
I’m not interested in playing music pofessionally.
我对未来的职业也还不确定
You know, I’m not sure I want a career at all,
有可能当个兽医吧
And if I did, I’d probably be a veterinarian.
兽医 – 是的
Veterinarian. – Yeah.
我很感激你的关心
But I… do appreciate your interest.
又没什么
It was nothing.
我希望我能够为你弹好一些 因为我知道可以让你高兴
I wish I’d played better for you ’cause I know it would’ve made you real happy.
你知道你算什么吗?
You know what you are?
算什么?
What?
你是热心人士
You’re an enthusiast.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我真的很感激你对我的关心
You know, I really do appreciate the interest you’ve taken.
我只想让你高兴
I just wanted to make you happy.
没什么 我自己要的
No, it’s really okay. I wanna do it.
博蒂 – 没什么 真的
Birdy! – No, it’s okay, really.
克雷恩先生 我想做
Mr. Crane, I wanna do it. Mr. Crane!
博蒂 请不要这样 – 克雷恩先生我求你
Birdy, please don’t do that! – Mr. Crane, please!
老天爷 博蒂 – 求你 克雷恩先生
Heavens to betsy, Birdy! – Please, Mr. Crane.
事件发生之前的时间慢下来了
Time slow down right before in accident,
我有时间去想事情了
And I have time to think about things.
我想到丧葬业者告诉我的话
I thought about what an undertaker had told me once.
埋下去后头发还会再长一些
That your hair keeps growing for a while, anyway,
等你死后
After you die.
然后会停止生长
And then it stops.
我想:”什么原因还会长呢?”
I thought, “What keeps it growing?”
像是种在土里的植物吗?
Is it like a plant in soil?
土里长出什么呢?
What goes out of the soil?
灵魂吗?
The soul?
什么时候头发才会体认到 一切都结束了?
And when does the hair realize that it’s gone?

Hello!
我注意到你的车道有小石头
I noticed you still have pea stone in your driveway.
你每两年都要翻新一次 是吧?什么时候小石头跑出来呢?
Of course you have to rejuvenate that every couple of years, don’t you? When the pea stone thins out?
小石头要跑去哪里呢?
Ha. Where does it go, huh?
就像单只袜子
Like the odd sock.
你当然知道跑去哪里了 割草时可能要到处捡小石头
‘Course, you know where it goes. You probably pick pieces of it off your lawn all the time,
小石头跟你的割草机搅在一起 还要常常要扫门廊
Churn it up with your lawn mover, sweep it off your porch there.
脖子好酸 – 没这个问题
Pain in the neck. – Never bothered me.
你考虑过要铺柏油吗?
Well, have you ever considered tar macadam?
一般以为那是用在 公共建设或商业用途上
People think it’s just for public works or commercial purposes,
不过我们提供家用技术
But we have the technology now to bring it to the homeowner,
个体消费者 低廉的价格
Individual consumer, at very competitive prices.
介意我做个详细介绍吗?
Mind if I show you the specifications? Afternoon, Ma’am.
你在卖♥♥什么?
What are you selling?
女士 我只是跟你丈夫在聊柏油
Ma’am, I was just telling your husband here about tar macadam.
提供给你们的车道使用
For your home driveway here.
说明书在此 用的是现代方法
Here’s the brochure. It’s the modern way to…
滚蛋
Get lost.
老天
Jesus.
朵莉丝
Doris.
什么都别说 我很好
Don’t say anything. I’m fine.
克雷恩先生
Crane.
克雷恩先生?
Mr. Crane?
你还在吗?
Are you there?
你醒了吗?
Are you awake?
他苏醒了
He’s comin’ around.
你可以谈话吗?这位先生要跟你交谈
Can you talk, sir? These men have to talk to you.
你醒了吗?先生?
Are you awake? Sir?
他清醒了 可以进行了
He’s… he’s awake. Go ahead.
你醒了吗?
Are you awake?
他清醒了吗?
Is he awake?
克雷恩 你一醒来 我们就必须告诉你
Crane, as soon as you’re conscious, we have to tell you that…
他醒过来了吗?- 他的眼睛张着
Uh, is he conscious? – His eyes are open.
你被逮捕了
Uh, you’re under arrest.
医生允许我们马上将你带走
Soon as the doctor lets us, we gotta move you.
他听得懂吗?我们要告知他 你清醒了吗?
Does he understand that? We’re supposed to tell him. Are you conscious?
他们要将你带到监狱医院 – 因谋杀罪被捕
They’ll take you to the prison hospital. – Under arrest for murder.
什么?他说什么?
What? What’d he say?
博蒂 那个女孩 女孩子没事
Birdy. Uh, the girl. No, the girl’s okay.
锁骨断裂
Broken clavicle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!