Why should he pick me out to tell?
我们昨天晚上还在说他可怜的人
After what we said about him last night.
你们等会要做口供 我会尽量找熟人帮忙的
When we get in with the inspector, I’ll do my best to cut the red tape.
-好的 -我要出去呼吸一下
– Fine. Fine. – I’m going to stretch a bit.
如果你说认识伯纳德的话 那些问题就会没完没了的
I’m afraid the questions will go till doomsday if you admit you knew him.
我一点也不了解他 我们昨天在汽车上认识他的
I don’t know him at all. We met yesterday on a bus.
那些法国人不会轻易相信你们的
They’re a cynical lot, these French. They might refuse to believe that.
他们最好相信我那些都是事实
Well, they’ve got to believe it.
从他们的观点去看
Look at it from their point of view.
他们看到那可怜的人对你耳语
They saw this poor fellow whispering to you,
而你又记下一些东西
and then they saw you write something down.
你会给他们看你写了什么吗
Are you gonna show them what you wrote?
谢谢 德雷顿先生 不必做翻译了
Thank you, Mr Drayton, but a translator will not be necessary.
夫人 先生 请进里面
Won’t you come inside, madame, monsieur?
请在外面稍候 我等会还有问题问你
Do me the kindness to wait. I might have questions for you later.
请出示护照
Passports, please.
你们四天前来到法属摩纳哥
You came to French Morocco four days ago?
是的
That’s right.
你是医生吗 先生
You are a doctor, sir?
是的 我是外科医生 一位美国游客
Yes, I’m a surgeon, a tourist and American citizen.
你和那位路易·伯纳德有什么特殊关系吗
Three good reasons why you should have nothing in common with Louis Bernard.
没有
I didn’t have.
你们最近在巴黎吗
You were in Paris recently?
是的 我去参加一次医学大会
Yes, I was attending a medical convention.
你们坐同一班车到马拉喀什
You came to Marrakech in the same bus.
还在酒店的房♥间里一起喝酒
You had an aperitif with him in your hotel room.
你们昨晚在同一间餐厅里吃饭
You ate at the same restaurant last night.
是的 但是在不同的桌子
Yes, but at different tables.
你们对路易·伯纳德熟悉吗
So Louis Bernard is a stranger to you?
我昨天在汽车上第一次见到他
I met him for the first time yesterday on a bus.
然而在一个大集市
And yet, out of 5,000 people
大约5000人里面
in a great marketplace,
他在临死前去找你
he comes to you when he is about to die.
那不是去找熟人的行为吗
Is that the action of a casual acquaintance?
我对路易·伯纳德一无所知
I know absolutely nothing about Louis Bernard.
甚至不知道他是第二情报局的
Not even, I suppose, that he was an agent of the Deuxieme Bureau.
那是什么
What’s that?
你们应该知道美国的FBI吧
Perhaps you have also never heard of the American FBI?
等等
Now, wait.
先生 如果你不再假装的话
It would be so much easier for both of us
对我们都有好处
if you would cease to pretend.
听我说
Look here
那个人得到了他想要的情报
The dead man found out what he had been sent here to discover.
所以他被杀害了
That’s why he was killed.
而他把情报告诉了你
He told you what he had discovered.
为什么 因为他十分相信你不是吗
Why? Because he placed complete confidence in you.
你是在自问自答不是吗
You not only ask the questions, you answer ’em too, don’t you?
让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
假设像你说的那样他信赖我
Assuming that Bernard trusted me as implicitly as you say,
那我就不会告诉你任何东西
then I’d never reveal anything he said to me.
我想就算是美国人
Even Americans, I suppose,
也会为某些欲望背弃信任
find it sometimes desirable to betray a confidence.
让我说直接一点吧
Let’s get some things straight here.
我是旅客来这里观光的
I’m a tourist. I’m travelling for pleasure.
我很不走运地牵涉到这次意外
I somehow got involved in this very unfortunate incident,
我来这里做简单的供词
and I came here to make a simple statement of fact
而不会被你们拘押
and not be subjected to a police grilling.
-我想 -不等我说完
– I would like you – No, you let me finish.
进来
Entrez.
等等 我说有电♥话♥找我吗
Wait a minute. Did he say I was wanted on the telephone?
我马上去听
I’ll take that call now.
你不必紧张
You just take it easy.
-喂 -麦肯纳先生吗
– Hello. – Dr McKenna?
是的 你是谁
This is Dr McKenna. Who’s this?
如果你告诉他们
If you tell even one word
在集市里伯纳德和你说的任何一个字
of what Louis Bernard whispered to you
你的小孩就会非常危险
your little boy will be in serious danger.
记住什么也别说
Remember, say nothing.

Hello?
德雷顿
Drayton?
你不是叫你太太把汉克带回酒店了吗
Didn’t you tell me your wife was going to take Hank back to the hotel?
-应该是的 -打电♥话♥找她吧
– I thought so, yes. – Call her up.
刚才有人找我说汉克会有危险
Somebody just called me, threatened me about Hank.
打电♥话♥去问问他怎样了
Call her up, see if he’s alright.
马牧尼拉酒店吗
Hotel Mamounia?
好的谢谢
Bien. Merci.
我太太没接电♥话♥
My wife doesn’t answer.
门卫吗
Concierge?
好的谢谢
Oh. Bien. Merci.
你房♥间的号♥码是多少
What’s your room number?
414.
好 谢谢
Bien. Merci.
难以置信啊
I can’t believe it.
-她还没有回来 -没有人见过她
– She hasn’t come back yet, huh? – At least, nobody’s seen her.
好了 你马上回去酒店
Alright, now you go back to the hotel.
看看发生什么事了
You… And… see if you can find out what’s going on.
我太太不会那样的
It’s so unlike my wife.
我去应付那些警♥察♥很快就回去
I’ll take care of the police and join you as soon as I can.
别担心可能只是误解
Look here. Don’t worry.
如果我回去之前发现什么
It’s probably some stupid misunderstanding.
我打电♥话♥来这里
If I find anything out before you get back, I’ll telephone you here.
-不要浪费时间 -再见
– Don’t waste any time. – Goodbye.
班 是谁找你
Who was it, Ben?
那是
It was the, uh…
酒店的门卫
the, uh… concierge at the hotel.
他知道我们被带回警♥察♥局
He found out we were being held by the police.
想看看有什么可以帮我们的
He just called to see if there was anything he could do.
-他人真好 -是啊
– That’s very nice of him. – Yes, I thought so.
我告诉他如果15分钟之后还不见我们回去
I told him if we weren’t back there in 15 minutes,
他就会致电卡萨布兰卡的美国大使♥馆♥
for him to call the American Consulate at Casablanca.
先生 你开始的时候就应该告诉我
But, monsieur, if you had only told me in the first place
你想找你们的领事
that you wished to consult with your consul.
来吧 乔
Yeah, yeah. Come on, Jo.
还有一些例行手续
There is just one small formality.
请你在声明上签字
I must request you to sign a statement.
如果不费时 当然可以 很快的
If it doesn’t take too long, of course.
我叫文书进来
Wait a moment. I will send for a typist.

Ben?
什么
Yeah?
你不准备给我看那张纸条吗
Aren’t you going to let me see the message?
我不想
I don’t… I…
我不应该告诉你
I don’t think I should.
亲爱的 我不是那些警♥察♥ 我是你的妻子啊
Darling, I’m not the police inspector.
我觉得我应该知道
I think that I should see it.
班 你为什么不交给警♥察♥ 因为我不想交
Ben, why didn’t you give this to the police?
-但是有人已经为此 -付出了生命
– Because I didn’t want to. – But, Ben, a man’s life
我知道
Is at stake, yeah I know.
我只是 我不知道应该怎样做
I just… I-I don’t know what’s the right thing to do.
我们应该马上回酒店接汉克 然后尽快离开这里
We should go back to the hotel, pick up Hank and get out of here.
-可能吧 -想想汉克
– Maybe. – Think about Hank.
看到一个男人
What a terrible thing this is for him,
在他眼前死去
seeing a man murdered right before his eyes.
-对一个小孩来说那是多么恐怖啊 -我知道
– It’s a horrible shock to a little boy. – I know.
为什么你不把那纸条交给美国领事
Why don’t you take that note, give it to the American Consulate,
我们不要再牵涉进去了
and let’s not get any more involved, please.
你去拿钥匙好吗我去付车费
Why don’t you get the key? I’ll take care of the driver.
好的
Alright.
你认识德雷顿太太吗
Say, uh… you know a Mrs Drayton?
-那位英国女士 -没错
– English lady. – That’s right.
一个小时前你看到她从集市里回来吗
Did you see her coming from the marketplace in the last hour?
-没有 先生 -还有一点很重要的
– No, sir. – Wait a minute. This is very important.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!