Come on, darling.
该怎样就怎样
Que sera, sera
该怎样就怎样
Whatever will be will be
我们不能预测未来
The future’s not ours to see
该怎样就怎样
Que sera, sera
该怎样就怎样
What will be will be.
第二段
Second verse.
当我还是小学生
When I was just a child in school
我问妈妈
I asked my teacher
应该尝试什么
What should I try
赶上
Catch.
应该绘画
Should I paint pictures
还是唱歌♥
Should I sing songs
她回答说
This was her wise reply
该怎样就怎样
Que sera, sera
该怎样就怎样
Whatever will be will be
我们不能预测未来
The future’s not ours to see
该怎样就怎样
Que sera, sera.
该怎样就怎样
What will be will be
我可以跳下一个舞吗
May I have this next dance?
-可以 -好的
– Yes. – Alright.
噢 你真可爱
Oh, you’re divine.
-小孩的晚餐 -是的 放在那里吧
– Dinner for the boy. – Yeah, come in.
你太太的歌♥声多么动听啊
I can’t tell you how beautifully your wife sings.
-是不错的 对吧 -噢 太精彩了
– Pretty good, isn’t she? – Oh, she’s marvellous.
可惜被打断了
Too bad it was interrupted.
我也经常有那种感党
I’ve had that same feeling myself many times.
事情都做好了 经理会给我们安排保姆
Well, everything’s fine. The manager has a babysitter for us.
好的
Good.
请允许我请你喝一杯
Permit me the pleasure of serving you a drink.
好的 谢谢
I would love it. Thank you.
你在美国是演员吗 麦肯纳太太
Were you on the American stage, Mrs McKenna?
是的 我曾经在美国演出
Yes, Mr Bernard, I was on the American stage
还在伦敦和巴黎演出过
and the London stage and the Paris stage.
是吗
Oh?
我想你在巴黎已经见过我了吧
I thought perhaps you had seen me in Paris, being French.
看戏剧很需要时间
The theatre requires time,
而那对我来说是一种奢侈
and for me time is often a luxury.
你去过巴黎吗 伯纳德先生
Have you ever been to Paris, Mr Bernard?
我在那里出生
I was born there.

Oh.
-你做什么生意 -我做一些买♥♥卖♥♥
– What business are you in? – I buy… and sell.
-什么买♥♥卖♥♥ -利润最大的买♥♥卖♥♥
– What? – Whatever gives the best profit.
那你在马拉喀什做什么买♥♥卖♥♥呢
Now that you’re in Marrakech, what are you buying and selling?
我想还是说回戏剧吧
You know, I would much rather talk about the stage.
你参加那些演出
If you tell me what shows you are in
不好意思 我去开门吧
Would you excuse me? I’ll get it.
-让我去吧 -我去
– No, I’ll get it. – No, I will.
我在找蒙哥马利先生的房♥间
I’m inquiring for the room of Mr Montgomery.
他邀请我去喝酒 我
He asked me for a drink, and I
对不起 这里不是蒙哥马利先生的房♥间
I’m sorry. There’s no Montgomery here.
我失礼了 先生 很抱歉打扰你们
Pardon me, monsieur. I regret disturbing you.
没关系
OK.
-我可以打个电♥话♥吗 -好的
– May I use your telephone, please? – Sure.
-妈 -什么
– Mommy! – Yes?
-这肉块我切不开 -我来帮你吧
– I can’t cut this meat. – I’ll do it for you.
谢谢
Merci.

All?
非常抱歉 今天晚上我不能陪你们吃晚餐了
I’m terribly sorry, but I cannot go to dinner with you tonight.
我忘记了一件事
I have neglected an important matter
-非常紧要的 -好的
– which now requires my attention. – Oh, I see.
-改天好吗 -没问题
– Perhaps another night? – Oh, sure, sure.
-再见 -再见
– Goodbye. – Goodbye.
-再见 -晚安
– Bye. – Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-两位晚上好 -我是麦肯纳先生
– Bonsoir, madame, monsieur. – My name’s McKenna.
是的酒店己通知我们 请跟我来
Of course. The hotel phoned. Follow me, please.
-我想你们会坐得很舒服的 -谢谢
– I’m certain you’ll find this comfortable. – Thank you.
亲爱的让我坐你那里吧
Honey, move over here.
你压着我的裙子了
You’re on my dress.
我们进食前都要洗手
We always wash the hands before eating.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那些人在盯着我们 -什么人
– Those people are staring at us. – What people?
-就在我们背后 -什么
– Right in back of us. – What?
-是的 -这里
– Yes. – Here.
在酒店门口他们就盯着我们了
They were staring at us in front of the hotel too.
乔 别想太多了
Jo, will you please stop imagining things.
我没有
I’m not.
晚上好 容我冒昧
Good evening. You must think me awfully rude.
我在酒店那里就一直留意着你们
I’ve been staring at you since I saw you at the hotel.
-你就是乔·康维吗 -是的
– You are Jo Conway, the Jo Conway? – Yes, I am.
我说对了 我是露茜·德雷顿 这是我丈夫
I knew I was right. I’m Lucy Drayton, and this is my husband.
-你们好 -我们是麦肯纳夫妇
– How do you do? – We’re Dr and Mrs McKenna.
我太太说麦肯纳太太几年前在伦敦演出过
My wife tells me Mrs McKenna appeared at the London Palladium.
我们现在很难看到精彩的表演了
We hardly ever see a show now.
爱德华是如此的落后的
Edward is such an old stick-in-the-mud
只能看你的录象
so I have to console myself with your records.
我也很喜欢歌♥剧 那些爵士乐不适合我的
I must admit I love ’em. I’m not one for this terrible be-bop.
-谢谢你们 -你们什么时候回伦敦
– Thank you very much. – When are you coming back to London?
可能以后都不会回去了
Possibly never again, professionally.
-噢 你不是放弃演出了吧 -暂时是的
– Don’t say you’re giving up the stage. – Well, temporarily I am.
那是因为我是医生 而医生的太太应该
It’s just that I’m a doctor, and a doctor’s wife never has much time.
我先生是说在印第安纳波利斯
What my husband is trying to say is Broadway musical shows
不会有百老汇的音乐剧
are not produced in Indianapolis, Indiana.
我们本可以在纽约生活的 那里做医生不会挨饿的
We could live in New York. I hear that doctors aren’t starving there either.
我不是反对在纽约工作
It’s not that I have any objection to working in New York.
只是因为 在印第安纳波利斯的病人找我不方便
It’s just that it’d be hard for my patients to come from Indianapolis for treatment.
我总会找错话题的 不好意思
I’m always saying the wrong thing. I’m sorry.
不仅是那样的
Not in the least.
麦肯纳医生
Dr McKenna, do you
你们为什么不坐过来这里呢
Why don’t all of you sort of turn around here, or something.
这样对脖子不太好
It’s kind of hard on the neck.
那是在英国的一个郡
It’s in one of our English counties.
并不是你们说的那种农场
It’s not what you’d call a farm. It’s more of a smallholding.
来了
Here we are.
真是很有意思啊
Isn’t that fascinating?
没错
Yes.
上来了
There we are.
-样子很不错啊 -惊喜哦
– Hey, they look good. – Surprise.
是啊
Oh, they look wonderful.
像是面包
Ah, looks like bread.
-不必全部吃完吧 -不
– We’re not going to eat all that, are we? – No.
是这样的吗
Is that the way you do it?
是的 这样掰开它
Yes, just break it, just like this.
掰不开
It won’t break. Oh, no.
看我 好了
Well, I’m gonna… There.
-是这样了吗 -没错
– Is that the way you do it? – That’s quite alright.
那个很硬啊
That was a tough one.
那代表它好吃点吗
Does it chew any better than it tears?
-会发胖吗 -我想应该会的
– Is it fattening? – I imagine it must be.
味道不错啊 亲爱的
No, it’s pretty good, hon.
-我想 -没有碟子的
– Well, I – No plate.
-没有 -刀又也没有
– No? – No. No knives and forks either.
那很不方便啊
I understand you’re supposed to dig in.
噢 让我来示范一下吧
Oh, allow me to show you, will you?
就用右手的前三个手指
You use only the first two fingers and thumb of the right hand.
而左手是不用的
You don’t use the other two fingers, and always the left hand in the lap.
-哦 -我来示范吧
– Oh, I see. – May I show you?
-就用两只手指 -我来帮你
– Ju-Just these two fingers, huh? – I’ll hold it for you.
-看 -好了
– See. – There we are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!