请你们明天来参加我的聚会
I trust you’ll permit me to wait upon you tomorrow
以表达我对你们的无尽感激
and to express to you the depth of my gratitude.
-没什么的 -应该的 夫人
– It wasn’t – But it was, my dear lady. It was.
失陪了
Will you excuse us.
抱歉我要走了
Excuse me, but I have to go.
布查曼先生想和你们谈谈
I think Mr Buchanan would like a word with you.
我们的儿子在哪里 汉克在哪
Where’s our boy? Where’s Hank?
请到里面再说
We can talk if you’ll come in here.
你们都知道时间和地点的
So you both knew the time and place all along.
别再这样傻了
Don’t be a fool.
真是巧合你们都出现在这里
An odd coincidence, both of you turning up here.
可惜找不到你 你助手说你们都在这里的
It’s a pity you didn’t contact your assistant. He told us you were here.
-这是什么意思 -我们需要你的帮忙 布查曼先生
– I beg your pardon? – We need that help you offered.
长官我们审问过那个女人了
Sir, we’ve questioned the woman.
她说她的门票本来就是和刺客
Said she bought a ticket which happened to place her in the box
在同一个包厢的
with the man who did the shooting.
-她说自己什么都不知道 -我迟点找她
– If she knows anything, she won’t say. – I’ll see her later.
-好的 长官 -现在把所有事情都告诉我吧
– Very good, sir. – Please tell me everything, now.
还是有希望的麦肯纳太太
Everything. There’s still plenty of room for hope.
阁下想见你
His Excellency will see you now.
我想那样就完结了
And that’s that, I suppose.
我想那样就完结了
Yes. All right.
对不起 长官 我有很多要解释的
Excuse me, sir. I have a lot to explain to you.
发生了一些特殊事件
Something very unusual has happened.
还要给枪手准备钱
I also have to have the money to pay the marksman.
那人已经死了
Wouldn’t that be superfluous,
钱不是多余了吗
considering… that he’s dead?
他的枪法并不是你说的那么精准啊
His aim wasn’t quite as good as you led me to expect.
那目标只是手臂上伤了一点
The target merely received a slight flesh wound in the arm.
一点用都没有
Worse than useless.
然后你那位法国朋友受惊了还跌下去
Then your French friend panicked, made a fatal crash,
死在艾伯特音乐厅的大厅里
landing on the floor of the Albert Hall.
我认为你不应该这样责怪我的
I don’t see how you can blame me for that.
他是我们在马拉喀什的人推荐的
He was warmly recommended by our people in Marrakech.
难得你还能如此从容地应对啊
I’m glad that you are able to treat the matter so lightly.
今晚我会在这里举♥行♥接待会
I’m holding a reception here this evening.
不久之后我就要去迎接主宾 也就是首相
In a few moments, I have to welcome our prime minister as my guest of honour,
而之前我以为他是不会出现的
when I hoped and expected that he would be totally unable to attend.
-你一定觉得那很有趣吧 -我不知道应该说什么
– That amuses you, no doubt. – I don’t know what to say…
不
No.
但我知道事情一开始你就搞砸了
But I do. You have muddled everything from the start.
在马拉喀什带了一个男孩回来
Taking that child with you from Marrakech.
你不知道美国人 不希望自己的孩子失踪的吗
Don’t you realise that Americans dislike having their children stolen?
那我该怎样使麦肯纳保守秘密呢
How else could I make sure that McKenna would keep quiet?
然而你还不罢休
Then, to crown it all, you get cold feet
把那可怜的小孩带来这里躲藏着
and come running along here to hide, bringing the wretched child with you.
你没想过那会给大使的外交身份 带来什么影响吗
Don’t you see what you’ve done to the diplomatic status of this embassy?
我没想到我认为应该
I didn’t think. I only thought we could
你应该怎样把那小孩带走
How are you going to get the child out of here, eh? Eh? EH?
一定没有问题的 汽车已经
No difficulty about that, surely? The car.
你没发现这里到处都有便衣警♥察♥监视吗
With plainclothes detectives planted right ’round this building?
那些英国密探会找到我们死穴的 我会想到办法的
You English intellectuals will be the death of us all.
给我一点时间
I’ll think of something. Only give me time.
时间
Time. Huh!
我要那小孩在这大使♥馆♥里消失
I want the child removed from this embassy,
还要确保今晚发生的事
and removed in such a way that he won’t be able to say any more
他永远不会泄露出去
where he has been tonight.
噢不
Oh, no!
-我明白了 -德雷顿
– I’ll see to it. – Drayton!
我想这次应该不会出错了吧
I trust that nothing will go wrong this time.
如果你们再
It would be very unfortunate for you if
进来
Yes, come in.
阁下 公主马上就到了
Your Excellency, the princess should be arriving at any moment.
我认出他 他也认出我
I recognised him. He recognised me.
他想逃跑就跳下去了 就是那样
He tried to get away, made a jump for it. That was all.
因为失败而觉得羞愧
Trying to liquidate one of their own big shots.
看来他是没面目回去见他的同党了
I wish they’d stick to their usual custom and do it in their own country.
喂
Yes?
我是布查曼
Buchanan speaking.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
德雷顿他们就在大使♥馆♥里
The Draytons are at the embassy.
-什么 -你如何知道的
– The what? – How do you know?
我们的消息很灵通的
We have ways of finding out, from the inside.
如果德雷顿他们在那里的话 我们的儿子也会在那里的
If the Draytons are at the embassy, then our boy’s there too.
-你们也许是对的 但我们束手无策 -什么意思
– Probably. But we can’t do anything. – What do you mean?
外国领♥事♥馆♥都享有管辖豁免权
Every embassy in a foreign country has extra-territorial rights.
-那是什么 -就是说领♥事♥馆♥不受我们管制
– What’s that? – It’s as if the embassy is on foreign soil.
所以他们就可以绑♥架♥小孩到底怎么了
So they can steal kids and get away with it? What is this!
我们可以要求外♥交♥部♥ 发出书面命令交给大使
We could have the Foreign Office serve a writ on the ambassador.
我并不负责涉及国际法方面的事情
I’m not responsible for the complications of international law.
如果有确实的证据证明 你们的儿子在里面就不同了
If only we had some positive proof that your boy really is in there.
大使♥馆♥的电♥话♥号♥码是多少
Say, wh-what’s the phone number of that embassy?
-你有吗 -你们到底想
– You got it? – What are you thinking of
-让我们试试 -应该是格罗弗纳0—1—4—4
– Let me try something. – Grosvenor 0-1-4-4.
请接到格罗弗纳0—1—4—4
Grosvenor 0-1-4-4, please.
受伤的那人就是首相对吗
That fellow that got shot’s a prime minister, isn’t he?
喂 你好 我想找首相先生
Hello? Hello, I’d like to speak to the prime minister, please.
是的 不 听我说
Yeah, yeah. No, look…
就说你是救他一命的那位女士 想和他说话
Just tell him the lady that saved his life would like to speak to him.
-非常紧要的 -但我该怎么说啊
– It’s very important. – Ben, what do I say?
他可以带我们去那里以感谢我们
He wanted to visit with us so he could thank you.
告诉他 今天晚上你想去大使♥馆♥
Tell him you want to come over to the embassy tonight,
因为我们明天就离开伦敦了
cos we’re going to leave London tomorrow.
喂 是他了
Hello? Here you are.
喂
Hello?
亲爱的女士 这真是个惊喜啊
My dear lady, this is a charming surprise.
好的 非常好
Mm-hm. Delighted. Delighted, delighted.
大使也会感到高兴的
The ambassador too would be delighted.
我的朋友就是他的朋友
Any friends of mine are friends of his.
他说没问题
He said all right.
-如果有人问就说我们是应邀的 -如果他们不问呢
– If he asks you, we’re all set. – What if they don’t?
没有人邀请的话可以参加晚会吗
Have we ever been to a party where they didn’t ask you?
你必须吸引人们的注意明白吗
Now, your job is to hold their attention, right?
晚上好 我们是麦肯纳夫妇
Good evening. Dr and Mrs McKenna.
幸会
How very nice to see you.
首相正在等你们请跟我来
The prime minister’s waiting for you. Come this way.
夫人
Ah, madam!
-晚上好 -晚上好
– Good evening, good evening. – Good evening.
就是这位美丽的女士在演出那天救了我
This is the charming lady who saved my life at the concert.
夫人 你救了我们国家不可取代的重要人物
Madam, you saved the life of the one man who’s irreplaceable in our country.
听说你就是著名的乔·康维是吗
I hear you are the famous Jo Conway, madam?
-是的 -也许我们可以
– Yes, I’m Jo Conway. – Perhaps we might…
我想我太太一定很乐意为大家唱歌♥
I’m sure my wife would be delighted to sing for you.
-是吗 亲爱的 -其实我很久没练习了
– Wouldn’t you, dear? – Well, it’s been quite some time…
请赏脸夫人
I beg you, madam.
请你为今晚的聚会增添光彩
A tranquil coda to conclude a dramatic evening.
我受宠若惊啊
I’m very flattered.
斯丹尼
Um, Stanis?
找些椅子来 好吗 请尽快
Would you put up some chairs? And hurry up, please.
各位乔·康维将为我们歌♥唱
Ladies and gentlemen, Jo Conway has consented to sing a few songs for us.
请为首相安排一个好位置
Darling, would you see that the prime minister gets a good seat.
请过来钢琴这里 好吗
Would you like to come to the piano? I do hope it’s tuned.
请坐 先生
Would you not like to sit down, sir?
不必了 谢谢 我站着就可以了
No, thank you. I’ll just stand over here.
当我还是个小姑娘
When I was just a little girl
我问妈妈将来会怎样
I asked my mother, What will I be?
会不会漂亮会不会有钱
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?
她这样对我说
Here’s what she said to me
该怎样就怎样
Que sera, sera
该怎样就怎样
Whatever will be, will be