Is poison maybe.
好,给他
Good. Give him.
那样我们就能比出高下了
Maybe we’ll finish game.
每一边要喷一下
I’m going to need one on each side.
仰着,稍微仰着点
Tilt. Little tilt.
往里放一点
Deeper.
停,停,停
Oh, yeah, stop. Stop.Stop.
拿出来一点好不好
Can you back it out a little?
拿出来
Can you back
不要那样
Don’t do that
卡住了
It’s stuck.
不要往里推,停
Don’t push it in. Stop it.
不要往里推,等等
Don’t push it in. Wait.
不要
No
现在插得太进去了
Now it’s too far in.
用力挤 等等,等等
You squeeze it.Wait, wait.
用力挤
Squeeze it.
这样好多了
That’s much better.
精采,精采
Fabulous. Fabulous.
狄米
Dymae
你真拙
You’re clumsy.
你在干么?别开玩笑
What’re you doing? Don’t joke.
太棒了,摔得真棒
Great, great spill.
我还需要我的药
I still need my stuff though.
你待在那里,我去拿
You stay, I’ll get it.
拜托
Come on.
别逗了
Now really.
我知道你们每晚都要演
I know you do this every night
所以会有一点无聊
and it can get boring,
不过你们还是要全力以赴
but you gotta give 100 percent.
现在我得想办法逃走
Now I’ve got to figure out how to escape.
好吧,我来示范给你们看 什么叫全力以赴
I’m going to show you what 100 percent looks like.
马上就好
I’m right there.
你的大熊掌在那里?
Where’s that big paw?
罗莉你说我厉害不厉害
Lori, am I good, or am I good?
他又成功了
He’s done it again.
我的天哪,你真厉害
My God, you’re good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要不要给我松绑
Gonna untie me?
对了
Oh.yeah
抱歉 快一点免得他们回来
Sorry.Hurry, before they come back.
陆蜜拉博士
Dr. Ludmilla…
准备请您上场了
we’re ready for you now..
为什么总是要从窗户出去
Why do you always go out the window?
大概比较有戏剧性 快啊
It’s more dramatic, I guess.
不过这样有一点警♥匪♥片 的味道是不是
It’s kind of a Starsky and Hutch thing, isn’t it?
那些特别的围巾呢
Where’s our special scarves?
天哪
Wow..God
不要开玩笑了 我冒了生命危险
Stop joking.I risked my life.
我在等你 我用不着等的你知道吗
I waited for you.I didn’t have to.
那你今天晚上为什么要等
Why did you tonight?
不要逼我现在说出来
Don’t make me say it now.
那钱怎么办
What about the money?
我们总不能改写整个剧本吧
We can’t just rewrite the whole script.
不能吗
Can’t we?
钱这么重要吗
Is the money so important?
没有钱 我们还有什么好搅和的
Without the money, what the heck we got going on?
显然不如我想的那样
Less than I thought, obviously.
再见
Bye.
说啊,如果你不说,就没有用
Albert, if you don’t say it, it won’t work.
你是什么 我是坏孩子
What are you?I’m a very naughty boy.
很好
Good.
你是什么
What are you?
我是坏孩子
I’m a very naughty boy.
抱歉
Sorry
不要管我
Don’t mind me.
如果你往下拿一点的话 可以打得更响
If you hold it a bit lower down, you get more of a flick.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是什么
What are you?
我是坏孩子
A very naughty boy.
如果费里斯东芬奇把贵公♥司♥ 四千万的资产转到…
If Featherstone Finch…were to move 40 million of Feathers’ assets to…
东加
Tonga…
把手举起来
把手放到背后
Get your hands up!
手放到背后,趴在地上
Get your hands behind your back!
好,李奇先生呢
Where’s Mr. Ritchie?
李奇先生在那里?
Where’s Mr. Ritchie?
李奇先生呢?
Where’s Mr. Ritchie?
李奇先生去拿波多酒 (兴港口同音)
Mr. Ritchie, he go for port.
那一个港口?
Which port?
我想她的意思是说… 你闭嘴
I think she means…Shut up, you!
那一个港口?
Which port?
坐车子去拿
He go for port in his car.
总指挥
Control.
绿色一号♥,嫌犯李奇到 不名港口去了,通话完毕
Green 1. Suspect Ritchie heading for unspecified port. Over.
总指挥呼叫特勤小组
Control to Special Branch.
我要所有的港口立刻开始警戒
I want an all-ports alert, effective immediately.
我重覆,关闭所有的港口
Close all ports.Up high!
(残障人士车位)
吉米
Jimmy
是 吉米 在上面
Yeah.Jimmy.Up.
上面 华里斯
Up.wally
只有我站在窗台上,吉米
Hi Jimmy.I’m the only one standing on a ledge! Jimmy
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我卡住了 不要动
I’m stuck!Don’t move!
我不会动的,我动不了
I won’t! I can’t!
我来了,华里斯
I’m coming, Wally.
没关系
All right
糟了
Oh,no
他们不见了,狄米,他们不见了
They’re gone.Jimmy.They’re gone
到这里来
Here.Come here.
抱住我 好
Hold me. Okay?
从另外一边试试看
We’ll try from other side.
站住,怎么了
Stop!What happened?
他们从窗户出去了
He went out the window.
你头上有豆子
You have beans!
他突然攻击我们,他不是人
He jumped us. He’s not human.
我也不是
Neither am I.
去抓他
Get him!
是的,老大
Yes,boss
坏孩子…
A nasty, wicked boy.
吉米,吉米
Jimmy. Jimmy.
从楼下打他
We get him from downstairs.
华里斯
华里斯
Wally.Wally.
吉米
Jimmy.Jimmy.
你在那里?
Where are you?
我在窗台上
I’m here on the ledge.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
吉米,我的女主角 跑到窗台上来
Jimmy.My leading lady came out on the ledge,
我想我害她心碎了
and I think I broke her heart.
所以我就跟她出来
And… So I followed her.
她到这里来 然后到隔壁房♥间去
She came out here and she went down to this next room.
有走廊,我们可以用走的
There’s a hallway. We can walk.
对,可是那样就没有戏剧性了
Not very theatrical, though.
对不起,这不是戏
I’m so sorry. This isn’t theater.
没关系,你不懂 这是实验剧场
You don’t get it. It’s experimental.
这是真的
This is serious.
这种戏很粗糙…
It’s very raw, very-
不不…这是真的
No, no, no, no. It’s real.
是真的
It’s so real.
不要动…别动…
Freeze!