This is Spense.
你还说你是史宾塞
So you’re still calling yourself that, are you?
我想就到十一点三十为止
I think I just might, until 11:30.
他居然嘲笑我们
How he mocks us.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
请你走开一下好吗
Would you excuse me one second?
当然
Of course.
我能不能暂时不要演戏
May I step out of character for just one minute?
希望你能这样
I wish you would.
我想我弟弟让我来做这个 是为了讨好德国人
I think the reason my brother got me into this was to impress the Germans.
如果事情到警♥察♥这里就结束
And if it ends here with the police…
我想他会不高兴的
I don’t think he’s gonna be happy.
我们可以提供你 比警方更优厚的方案
But I think we can offer you a more rewarding scenario than the police could provide.
好极了,太棒了
Great.Fabulous.
请你让我们商量一下
Would you give us a moment to confer?
行贿基金还剩多少钱
How much left in the slush fund?
一百五十万
A million and a half.
瑟盖的钱呢 一样
And Sergei’s?The same.
不过如果能安排跟他见面 那就可以…
If we arrange a meeting…
他们正在处理
They’re fixing it.
好极了 这种手铐真棒
Oh, great.Great handcuffs.
我的中间有链子 你知道我说的那种吗
The ones I’ve got have a chain in the middle.
老式的那种
Yeah, the old ones.
我好喜欢这种
I love these.
酬劳怎么样
So what’s the pay like, then?
他们支付所有的开销
They pay all your expenses.
还有杀人的特权
You’re licensed to kill.
不过也有缺点
But there’s a downside.
什么缺点
What’s that?
要挨整
Torture.
不过也有女人
There’s the women, though.
整完以后他们就乖了,相信我
They’re nice after the torture. Believe me.
他们给你的车 实在不怎么样
Not much of a car they give you.
真烂
It’s a piece of crap.
我有一辆阿斯顿马丁
I got an Aston Martin.
是吗
Yeah
地对空飞弹有问题 所以送修了
Had trouble with the surface-to-air missiles.It’s in the shop.
这可不容易
This will not be easy.
这个人有…
The man has…
有后台
connections.
请回答,史宾塞
Come in, Spenser.
我就是
This is Spenser.
我们给你三百万没做记号♥ 的钞票换那些信
We’ll give you three million in unmarked bills for the letters.
三百万
Three million.
好
Yes!
我想我们接受了
I guess we’ll take it.
二十分钟以后 到伦敦广场饭店的大厅
Be in the lobby of the Grand Plaza London…in 20 minutes.
再开过来
Keep it coming.
不行,你怎么这样
No.Do you mad
谢了,老兄
Thank you, bloke.
这是干么
You get a load of this?
这是什么
What’s that?
治过敏的药
For allergies.
其实…
Actually…
这是一种很有效的药
It’s a powerful agent…
可以让我感觉敏锐
that sharpens my senses yet
却又缓和我的情绪
deadens my emotions.
有时候我也需要这种东西
I could do with some of that, sometimes.
那我们呢
What about our story?
我们真是苦命鸳鸯?
Are we just a doomed couple?
一定要“我俩没有明天”?
We have to be Bonnie and Clyde?
难道就不能像“亡命大煞星”
Can’t it be like ”The Getaway”?
不能那样吗
Couldn’t it be like that?
可以啊
Could be.
你在演戏
You’re acting.
我不是在演戏
I’m not acting.
你在演戏吗
Are you?
老实说
Honestly…
我不会演戏
I can’t act.
不过动作片我可以
But I can do action.
费里斯东芬奇 欢迎全球公♥司♥
费里斯东芬奇相信 我们主要的长处
We at Featherstone Finch believe our major strength…
就是经营“多化”
is diversity.
不用,答录机会接
Leave it, the machine will get it.
而经营“多化”…
And diversity-
詹姆士,我刚刚亲了 刚才跟我在一起的女孩
James.I just kissed the girl I was with earlier.
她的嘴唇像你的沙发一样
She’s got lips like your sofa.
如果讲到开大车舒服 这可不是普通的吻
Talk about big-car comfort. And it wasn’t just a kiss kiss.
过去五年全世界 有了惊人的成长
The past five years have seen astonishing worldwide growth…
性出口… 出口增加百分之七百
with sexports…exports increased by 700 percent.
我在英国每天都要这么做
I want to do this every single day I’m here.
如果不是她的舌头 就是她有三片嘴唇
Either that was her tongue or she has three lips.
等一下,华里斯
Hold it, Wally.
真是了不起的记录 我要失陪一下
A truly remarkable record.If you’ll excuse me for just one minute.
华里斯,有什么问题
Wally.What’s the problem?
没有问题,不过那些大使雪茄
It’s not a problem, but you know those Ambassadors?
你想我们能不能在这里抽
Do you think we could…smoke them over here
我现在在伦敦广场饭店
where I am…at the Grand Plaza London?
因为现在都十点三十了
Because it’s already 10:30
我想在我生日这天抽雪茄
and I really would like…to smoke them on my day.
不行
I can’t do that
明天晚上再抽行不行
I say, old chap, do have time?
我说老兄,你知道现在几点吗
十点三十
Yes, 10:30.
朋友你拿笔刺了我一下
You just stabbed me with your pen.
爸爸
Daddy…
能不能借一下车钥匙
can I please borrow the keys to the station wagon?
华里斯,华里斯
Wally.Wally
喂,现实舞台
Hello, Theater of Life.
我是李奇先生
This is Mr. Ritchie.
我哥哥华里斯在演你们的戏
My brother is doing your show.
请等一下
Wait there, sir.
是李奇
It’s Ritchie.
追踪这通电♥话♥
Trace this call.
我想问你…
I want to ask-
我们很想请教令兄 关于一宗谋杀案的事
We want to question him in connection with a murder.
对,还有那个应♥召♥女郎 我知道,都是我付的钱
And the call girl, too. I know, I paid for it.
李奇先生 我是警♥察♥局长寇伯恩
Mr. Ritchie, this is Chief Inspector Cockburn.
好,你是局长是吧
So now you’re the chief.
你听着,局长…
Listen, Chief…
拜托你暂时不要做戏好不好
Step out of character for a minute.
我想你不了解这件事的严重性
You don’t realize the seriousness of the situation.
我是在跟演员还是在 跟真人说话?
Is this an actor now or a human being?
都不是,我是警♥察♥
Neither, sir. I’m a policeman.
好,好,警♥察♥先生
Mr. Policeman…
我还要再买♥♥一点时间 我会给你很多钱
I need to buy some more time and I’ll pay you handsomely for it.
你是想贿赂警♥察♥?
Are you attempting to bribe an officer?
你是这样折磨所有的人 还是只有美国人
Do you torture everybody like this, or just Americans?
你听着,莎士比亚先生
Look, Mr. Shakespeare,
对,我想贿赂你
yes, yes, I want to bribe you.
英国首相在吗
Is the prime minister there?
我要贿赂他 谁听我说话我就贿赂谁
I’ll bribe him!I bribe anybody, who talk to me!
英语是你们发明的 你跟我说啊
You invented the damn language, talk to me!
难怪大英帝国会垮台
No wonder you lost the empire!
你知道吗,苏格兰是下一个
You know what? Scotland’s next!
到底要不要…
Yes or no?!
你这个社♥会♥主♥义♥的纳粹余孽
Yes or no, you socialist, artsy-fartsy little dweeb?!
李奇先生…
Mr. Ritchie-
好,好
Okay, fine.
你不帮我们,没有问题
You won’t help us, it’s not a problem.
我们想别的办法,谢谢
We’ll do something else. Thank you.
美国人