You’re not just acting?
我们两个都在演戏
Well, we both are.
我是说在现实舞台上
In the Theater of Life, I mean.
我想是吧
I suppose we are.
你知道吗,我会帮你可是…
You know…I’m helping you out, but…
我不是真的好人
I’m not a completely good guy.
我想做一件事 你得让我做才行
There’s something I want, and you’re gonna have to let me do it.
原来是这样
It’s like that, is it?
没错
I’m afraid so.
男人本色
Typical man.
感觉真棒
Oh, that feels good.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
谢谢你让我开车
It was really kind of you to let me drive.
我说搭档
So, partner.
你打算怎么用你那份钱
What are you going to do with your share of the money?
首先我要离开这里
I’m going to get out of here.
到纽约去
Go to New York,
买♥♥一间房♥子然后去学演戏
buy a flat and I’m gonna study acting.
你不用上表演学校 你是天生的演员
You don’t need acting school. You’re a naturaI.
你真这么想?
Think so?
我知道你是
Know so.
另外一边,另外一边
Other side!Other side!
他真厉害
He’s good.
今天晚上的政♥治♥家 跟名人都纷纷抵达
The stars are out tonight as statesmen and celebrities roll up.
庆祝俄♥国♥跟英国领袖 签定午夜和平协议
to celebrate the signing of the Midnight Peace Accord by the leaders of Russia and Great Britain.
经过许多个月的 穿梭外交及秘密谈判…
After many months of shuttle diplomacy and behind-the-scenes negotiations-
请说 你听着,瑟盖
Listen, Sergei, you said,
你说杀掉史宾塞 杀掉那个女的、把信拿到手
”Kill Spenser, kill girl and get letters.”
可是你却没提美国超人的事
You said nothing about American Superman.
好了
Okay
戴根赫斯特 你没跟我说有美国特务
Daggenhurst here.You did not tell me about American agent!
再说一次 别耍我,罗杰爵士
Say again.Don’t play with me!Sir Roger.
如果我们不能互相信赖
If we cannot trust each other,
怎么能携手再把冷战搞出来
how can we bring back Cold War together?
你听我说,同志
Now, listen here, comrade.
我不知道什么美国特务的事
I know nothing about any American agent.
如果你怕你们的定点炸♥弹♥ 不能除掉主桌的人
If you’re afraid your pinpoint bomb can’t take out that top table…
起码要有勇气来告诉我
at least tell me.
俄♥国♥炸♥弹♥完美无缺
Russian explosive is perfect!
五公尺内所有的东西全毁 外面的东西却炸不到
Will destroy everything in five-meter circle and nothing outside!
也许你不相信 英国制的定时装置
Maybe you do not trust made-in-Britain timing mechanism!
如果你的手下波瑞斯 把事情搞砸了
If your chap, Boris, has botched the job,
我相信我的…
I’m sure that my-
什么事,霍金斯
What is it?Hawkins.
堵漏人员在无线电上
The plumbers say
他们说有一个美国人 杀了史宾塞
an American killed Spenser…
绑走那个女孩 拿了那些信逃走了
kidnapped the girl, grabbed the letters and got away.
真是糟糕
Doesn’t that just bite it?
你好,瑟盖
Hello, Sergei,
我想可能出了一点问题
I think we may have a bit of a problem.
是警♥察♥,快开大灯
Police. Quick. Turn the lights on.
开了
They’re on.
有没有驾照 别紧张,这辆车是合法的
License?Relax, the van is kosher.
等等,是真的警♥察♥吗
Wait a minute. Are those real cops?
说得好,可能是吉尔伯特的人
Good point. They could be Gilbert’s men.
得把他们甩掉,快啊,快啊
We gotta lose them. Move it!
乐意之至
I’d love to.
有人犯规了
We got a right one here now.
跟着他,跟住他
Follow him. Keep following.
谁要停车
All right, who’s going to stop here?
大家好,抱歉,借过一下
Sorry, coming through.
快呀,快转弯
I follow.
我在跟哪
Follow,
跟哪,跟你这个笨蛋
no follow, you cretin!
这辆车太烂了
This van is rubbish!
不是车烂,是这个人厉害 他真的很厉害
It’s not the van! This man is good!He’s very good!
天哪,他们让你玩汽车追逐战
Oh, man, they give you a real car chase.
还可以撞坏东西
You get to smash their stuff.
你们一定一毛钱都不赚
You guys can’t be making a dime on this.
来抓我啊
Come and get me!
他吃了什么药
What’s he on?
好极了
This is great.
有麻烦了,不要吐气
Here comes trouble.Don’t exhale.
不好
No dear
要不要我请求支援
Want me to call for backup?
就为一辆迷你奥斯汀? 开什么玩笑
For what?For a bloody Mini? You must be joking.
我一直很想这么做
I’ve always wanted to do this.
我一直很想那么做
I’ve always wanted to do that.
是啊,我也想
Yeah. Me, too.
这下他可要罚大钱了
That’s gonna cost him.
快跟丢了
We’re losing them.
抱歉,习惯开右边
Oops! Sorry.Force of habit.
实在是太精采了
Absolutely bloody brilliant.
史宾塞停车
Spenser, stop.
拜托
Come on.
史宾塞停车
Spenser, stop it.
我想吐
I feel sick.
不玩了 忍♥着点,比尔,坐稳了
Sod this. Hang on, Bill.Clench your buttocks.
他们到那儿去了?
Where’d they go?
我的天哪
Oh my…god
真好玩
That was fun.
你知道吗明天晚上 我要走这边,那边
Tomorrow night, I wanna go this way.
我觉得对这些人不公平
I don’t think it’s fair for these guys.
他们不可能追不上我的
They can’t possibly stay with me…
从右到左
going right to left.
我喜欢来找我的这个
I like mine.
我好像在梦里见过他
I think I saw his face in a dream someplace.
麻烦你下车好吗
Would you mind stepping out of the car, please, sir?
请问你刚才是在干么
You want to tell me what you think you were doing?
刚才在直道的地方
Back in the straightaway…
时速九十五
95.
我还可以再快 不过再快就把你甩掉了
I could’ve gone faster, but I’d have lost you.
你也下车,小姐
You, too, young lady.
希望你们的工作有保障
I hope you two are secure in your work…
我先生正在替政♥府♥办一桩急事
because my husband’s on urgent government business.
是吗?
Really?
你最好不要盯着我的腿看 不然他会吃醋的
You’d better stop staring at my legs, too, otherwise he’s gonna get really jealous.
走吧 可以看一下你的驾照吗
Can I see your driving license, sir?
不行,你不能看
No, you may not!
因为第一场戏的人 已经把驾照拿走了
The guys in the first scene have already taken it.
不过我可以让你看看 我的无线对讲机
I’ll show you my two-way radio…
你可以用它跟我的 上司直接沟通
with which you may communicate directly with my superiors.
说话,说话
Breaker, breaker.
我要连络总部,听到请回答
Coming out there for that good old H.Q.Come on back.
真幽默
Very funny, sir.
我可以一边抽烟一边等
Mind if I have myself a cigarette
史考第用光波输送我上船吗
while I wait for Scotty to beam me up?
尽量抽
Knock yourself out.
请说话,我们收到了
Yes, come in. We’re receiving you.
打个招呼
Go ahead and say hi.
喂 你是谁
Hello?Who is this?
我是牧羊者灌木区的 卡克仁警官
Police Constable Cochrane from Shepherd’s Bush.
你干么用我们的通讯器 卡克仁
What are you doing using one of our communicators?
这位先生不肯给我看任何证件
This gentleman refused to show me any identification.
他当然不会给你看证件
Of course he didn’t show you any identification.
白♥痴♥,他是特务
You bloody idiot.He’s a secret agent.
叫他跟我说话
Put me on to him at once.
对不起,先生
I’m sorry, sir.
没关系,你是做你份内的事
It’s all right. You’re just doing your job.
我以你为荣
I’m proud of you.
我是小史

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!