Enormously.
我的狗死了
My dog is dead.
我的狗死了
My dog is dead.
信在楼上客房♥,在我房♥间隔壁
The letters are upstairs in the spare room.
你去拿,我留在这里看守好吗
You go get them. I’ll keep watch, okay?
才怪,小不点
Yeah, sure, pintsize.
上次我们分开来 你把门给锁了
Last time we split up, you locked the door…
差点被人勒死,我们一起去
and got strangled. Let’s go in together.
你不相信我对不对
You don’t trust me, do you?
说啊
Say it.
你说啊
Go on, say it.
我不相信你,等等
I don’t trust you?Wait.
我不相信你
I don’t trust you.
我想问你
I was going to ask you:
之后我们要不要 留下来清理现场
Are we all going to stay afterwards and clean up?
我想对方擦了 “老香料”古龙水
I think Goldilocks wears Old Spice.
你应该付电费才对
You should pay your light bill.
那边桌子上有灯
There’s a lamp over there on the table.
天哪,妈呀
Oh, God!
你吓到我了
Gosh!
他吓到你没有
You got me. Did he get you?
你把我们两个都吓到了
You got both of us.
我从来没看过死人
I’ve never seen a dead body before.
我看过很多死人 不过这实在…
I’ve seen lots, but this is…
你干么
What’re you doing?
一定要检查一下 他们是不是真的死了
You gotta check and see just how dead they are.
事情不一定的,他们可能…
You can never be sure.Guy could be able to
接住
catch this!
真了不起
I’m impressed.
你真的有病
You are so twisted.
我以为你会欣赏这种 全神贯注、集中精神…
I would think you’d be impressed by the kind of concentration that is being-
天哪
Oh, man!
我想吐
I feel sick.
你信不信得我让我去化妆室
Do you think you trust me to go to the loo?
化妆室
The loo.
你去化妆室吧
Off to the loo with you.
我知道你们一起工作
I know you worked together..
如果我比她先找到那些信
but if I find the letters before she does,
我想一定很好笑 给一点提示好不好
it’d be a real hoot. How about a clue?
你了解这个女孩吗
Do you know anything about this girl?
她有没有跟剧组的演员约会
Is she going out with anyone in the cast?
史宾塞?你在吗?史宾塞?
Spenser? Are you there, Spenser?
再来一次
Do that again.
史宾塞,怎么了?你听到没有
Spenser? What’s going on?Are you receiving me?
史宾塞 坏蛋,你有无线电
You jerk.You’ve got a radio.
史宾塞请你立刻回答 这是42一20号♥情况
Spenser, come in immediately.This is a 42-20.
好酷
Cool.
喂,我是史宾塞,不要怕
Hello. Spenser, here.Have no fear
你好吗,朋友
good buddy.
他在说什么
What’s he talking about?
干么用那种可笑的美国口音
Why is he using that ridiculous American accent?
伪装
Cover.
问他把那个女的干掉没有
Ask him if he’s eliminated the girl.
史宾塞你带那个女的 到厕所去没有
Did you take the girl to the bathroom?
没有
No.
她自己到化妆室去了
She went to the loo…by herself.
自己去?
By herself?
自杀
Suicide.
总算时来运转了
Finally, a spot of luck.
问他把尸体处理掉没有
Ask him if he has disposed of the body.
史宾塞你冲水没有
Did you flush?
我想她会冲的 你说是吗,朋友
I think she’s going to do that, don’t you, pal?
我去问问她,罗莉
I’ll ask her. Lori!
他在跟她说话
He’s talking to her.
她还在屋子里?
She’s still in the bowl?
也许他想她处理掉 可是她又浮上来了
Maybe he tried but she floated back up.
叫他把她处理掉
Tell him to flush her.
史宾塞知道该怎么处理浮尸
Spenser knows how to deal with floaters.
叫他弄得干净利落 不然我们就完了
Tell him to use the plunger or we’re sunk.
糟了
Oh, no.
听着,史宾塞 你一定要回收废物
Listen here, you have to recycle the waste.
我不知道我们提过没有
I don’t know if we mentioned it,
今晚行动是有时间限制的
but there’s a time limit on the operation.
我想最迟十一点三十
I figure you got to tie up all your loose ends
你们得把所有零星的问题都解决掉
by…11:30 at the latest.
你跟他说了? 当然没有
Did you tell him?Of course not.
我说史宾塞 你怎么会知道那个时间的
Spenser, how did you arrive at that hour specifically?
首先呢
For one thing…
我知道有两个人希望点燃一些大使
I know a couple of guys who are hoping to fire up some big Ambassadors
就在11点59
at 11:59.
完了,完了
Disaster!Disaster!
所有的细节他都知道
He knows every detail.
继续让他讲
Keep him talking, sir.
堵漏人员随时都会到
The plumbers will be there any minute.
你知道吗 我想我把你们整惨了
I think I’ve screwed you guys completely up.
我跟剧本差太远了
I’m way off the script.
也许我应该跟她到厕所去 把她冲掉什么的
I should’ve gone into the bathroom and flushed her and everything else.
我现在就进去把她回收利用 然后再说好吗
I’m just gonna recycle her now, and we’ll go from there, okay?
史宾塞 好吗
Spenser.Okay
通话完毕
Over and out.
罗莉
Lori.
罗莉,我们知道你在外面
Lori.We know you’re out there.
你还是决定要把我回收了?
So you’ve decided to recycle me after all.
我想这样对来大家来说 会比较简单不那么乱
I think it’ll be a little bit easier, a lot less confusion for everyone.
好吧
Sure, right.
谢谢,请到这里来
Thank you. Over here, then.
好,笑一个
All right, say cheese.
我们去找信
Let’s find the letters.
天哪,我怎么了
Oh, my God, what have I done?
离你只有三尺还打不中
From three feet, I missed you.
我还以为我完了
I thought that was it.
我们得赶快走
We gotta get out of here.
是吗?
We do?
好极了
Oh, great.
快走
Come on!
好消息啊
Very good news.
失陪了
Excuse us.
别动
Hold it.
干么
What?
我想去做一件事好吗 我马上下去
I’d just like to do one thing.I’ll be right down.
我只是想说一句
I have a lot more
现在我更佩服你们的忍♥耐度了
appreciation for what you people go through.
谢了,很高兴跟你共事
Thanks. Nice working with you.
信在这里
The letters.
你最棒了 谢谢你弄得这么好玩
You are the best.Thanks for making it fun.
不要动
Freeze! Don’t move!
喂,喂,等一下
Hello?Wait up, Lori!
信在这里
The letters!
小心我的脚
Watch the foot.
信来了
Mail call.
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
你不会给我的对不对
You’re not going to give them to me.
对 刚才有那么一阵子
No.For half a second back there,
我还以为看到了一个真人
I thought I saw a real human being.
没有人要我当人啊
Nobody asked me to be a human being.
我们可以改一下
Why don’t we change it?
改一下?
Change it?
你要这些信干么,我可以帮你
What were you going to do with these? I’ll help you.
为什么要帮我
Why would you do that?
因为我比较喜欢当好人
Because I’d much rather be a good guy.
你不是在演戏?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!