Take the wallet and let’s go on to the next scene.
好? 好
Okay?Okay.
拿钱啊
Come on.Take the money.
你去拿,他是疯子
You take it. He’s a bloody nutter.
钱包还我,站住,强盗
Come back with my wallet! Stop!Thieves!
我知道里面有多少钱 戏演完以后要还我
I know how much is in there!I want it back after.
这是舒斯特夫妇
Herr Schuster and Frau Schuster.
我太太费丽丝蒂 你们已经见过了
Rupert Witherington, our chief overseas expert.
你好,你好
How do you do?
很高兴再见到你
Wonderful to see you again.
鲁伯特·威泽灵顿 我们的外销专家
Rupert Witherington, our chief overseas expert.
久仰大名 这是他太太费欧娜
How do you do?And His wife, Fiona.
我叫西薇亚
Sylvia.
这是我女儿芭芭拉
My darling daughter, Barbara.
幸会,真高兴你们能来
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你
So pleased you could come.
这是我女婿也是今晚的主人 詹姆士·李奇
My son-in-law, and our host:James Ritchie.
晚安(德语) 晚安
Guten Abend.Guten Abend.
幸会幸会(德语)
Schon, dich zu sehen.
我也很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you, too.
李奇先生
Mr. Ritchie.

Yes?
李奇先生,你哥哥打来的电♥话♥
Your brother’s on the telephone.
华里斯 千万别跟我说已经演完了
Please don’t tell me it’s over.
我被抢了
I just got mugged.
有两个拿刀的人 把我的钱包抢走了
Two guys with knives took my wallet.
我很紧张,他们也很紧张
I got nervous, they were so nervous.
我现在不能聊
I can’t talk now.
我也不能聊 我要跟那个女的上场
I can’t talk either.I got a scene with the girl.
好极了,跟那个女的上 希望你开心,再见
Great. Do it with the girl and have a wonderful time.See you later.
你好吗
How you doing…
老兄
man?
吉尔伯特
Gilbert…
我调了马丁尼鸡尾酒
I’ve made the martinis!
拜托你端上来给我
Be a good boy and bring them up to me.
吉尔伯特派你来的对不对
Gilbert sent you, didn’t he?
没错
Yes, he did.
你是美国人?
You American?
中情局还是黑道?
What are you? CIA? Mafia?
两者都是
Both.
我常在想死神是什么样子 没想到会像你这样
I wondered what death would look like.I didn’t think he’d look like you.
我太难看了?
Too scary?
你要把马丁尼端来给我 还是要我从这里吸?
You gonna bring me that martini or must I suck it from the glass from here?
我端来给你
No, I’ll bring it over.
你觉得我穿这身衣服 很可笑吗
Do you think I look silly in this outfit?
如果你喜欢的话 我可以脱掉
I could take it off, if you’d like.

No.
这样很好看
It’s good silly.
我能做一个最后的要求吗
And do I get a last request?
你是说香烟吗
You mean like a cigarette or something?
我想的是更实在的东西
I had something more substantial in mind.
雪茄?
A cigar?
你真会吹牛
Now you’re boasting.
对不起,真的很对不起
I’m sorry. I am so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
原来你要拿枪,给你
Oh, you were going for the gun.
我不是故意的,给你
I didn’t mean to. Here.
拿去,拿去啊
Take it.Take it.
不,我不玩这种游戏
I’m not playing that game,
你这个变♥态♥狂
you sick bastard.
我把你的指甲弄断了?
Did I break your nail?
如果你想开枪打我
If you’re going to shoot me, just do it.
就开枪吧,开枪啊,你动手啊
Just do it. Go on.Just bloody well do it.Go on then.
如果真的有必要的话
If I really have to.
如果你杀了我 就找不到那些信了
But if you do, you’ll never find the letters.
敲诈政♥府♥部长很有赚头
Blackmailing a government minister can be very profitable.
你我会变得很有钱
You and I could be very, very rich.
不演杀人的戏了
So, no death scene.
现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
大家尊重的国防部长来了
Here’s our esteemed minister of defense.
太棒了
Perfect.
我觉得你应该把他弄掉
You should get rid of him.
不过我们…
But you and I,
还有别的事要做吧
we have more to do together?
好呀
Sure.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
罗莉莱
Lorelei.
大家都叫我罗莉
Call me Lori.
你叫什么名字
What’s yours?
史宾塞
Spenser.
史宾塞什么
Spenser what?
他们只说史宾塞
They just said Spenser.
祝你好运,史宾塞先生
Good luck, Mr. Spenser.
谢了,罗莉莱
Thanks, Lorelei.
赶快回来
Hurry back.
找什么
Looking for something?
找我的…
My…
我的眼镜,我要去看朋友
My glasses. I was visiting a friend.
你是谁
Who are you?
史宾塞
Spenser.
我还知道你是谁
And I know who you are, too.
吉尔伯特
Gilbert.
既然你知道我是谁 最好快走免得我报♥警♥
Then you better get out of here, fast, before I call the police.
好啊
Okay
咱们跟条子演一场戏
Let’s have a scene with the bobbies.
把他们都找来
Let’s get them all in here.
把整件事都告诉他们
We’ll tell them the whole thing.
什么事
What whole thing?
整件…阴谋啊
The whole plot thing.
什么阴谋
What plot thing?
她把信的事告诉我了
She told me about the letters.
什么信啊
Letters? What letters?
那些信
The letters.
她跟我说了 信的事我都知道了
She told me about them.I know all about the letters.
不然我怎么会知道 她跟我说的
How do you think I know? She told me.
所以我才知道的
That’s how I found out.
天哪,戴根赫斯特 派你来的对不对
My God, Daggenhorst sent you, didn’t he?
也许吧
Maybe.
我怎么知道你是你说的那个人
How do I know you are who you say you are?
对了
Oh, yeah…
我有这个
I got this.
当然
Then, of course you are.
天哪,你要什么我都给你
Dear God, I’ll give you anything you want.
开个价吧
Just name your price.
好吧
Okay…
二十
Twenty.
二十?
Twenty?
五十
Fifty.
五十!
Fifty!
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
不要碰那个电♥话♥
Get away from that phone!
好大声
Whoa, that was loud.
怎么弄的
How’d I do that?
拿去,拿去,我身上只有这些
Take this. It’s all of it. It’s all of it.
对不起
But, I’m sorry.
我再给你钱 以后我再给你钱
I will give you some more.I’m sorry, I stepped out of the scene.
真的,我真的会给你钱
It was just a loud noise.I’ll give you lots more.
我很怕巨大的声响
I’m afraid of loud noises.
我们再来一次,从头开始
Come on, let’s do it again.Let’s take it from the top.
你的发型变了
Hey.You’ve done something with your hair.
吉尔伯特呢,我听到枪声

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!